Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Naughty Teacher part two - new friends!

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

It had been three weeks since our marathon weekend. The whatsapps kept us in touch with each other as half term had taken Helen over to Ireland to see family. A weekend in Dublin before her return meant she had time for some fun and judging by the pics that filled our respective inboxes she was certainly having that!

Rachel and I were out at dinner when our phones pinged, Helen's pussy filled with black cock filling the screen, followed twenty minutes later with a face pic, her lips covered in thick creamy cum.

"Damn that woman has an ability to make me very wet even when she's miles away" Rachel teased. "How wet?" I challenged back, a grin spreading across my face knowing that my wife couldn't ever resist anything that sounded like a dare! "Well, I did forget to put my panties on tonight babe" she told me "and maybe if we just paid this bill and you took me around the back of here you can find out for yourself" she teased.

I paid in record time, said our goodbyes without being rude and dragged my wife into the private yard behind our favourite Italian restaurant. My hand was up her dress instantly, my fingers pushing roughly between her lips as her wetness told me she was indeed turned on. "Put your hands on the boot of that car" I said nodding to show her where I wanted her.

Spreading her legs and lifting her skirt Rachel's pussy shone in the light her wetness very clear to see. "Fuck me hard" she demanded my cock nudging into her from behind.

The sound of my balls slapping her arse as I pounded into her filled the little yard and I knew I'd cum quickly, the excitement levels high as people walked past on the other side of the fence. Rachel's pussy gripped my length tightly as my climax drew nearer, her moans approving of my efforts.

Filling her with cum, I grunted as my body shook, her mouth engulfing my length to clean me up, my cum dripping from her pussy as she squared down to suck me. "Mmmm lovely, I liked pudding" she giggled, "I hope you've enough for supper?" she added.

Posing to send Helen a pic we straightened ourselves up and got a taxi home hoping our daughter was tired and would be in bed soon!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Love it so horny

By *r ed300Man
over a year ago

bradford

By *r 007Man
over a year ago

harrogate

over a year ago

over a year ago

We got home and entertained ourselves into the early hours, my wife really proving she'd got no limits. A few pics went off to Helen but she hadn't seen them so was clearly busy.

As we drifted off to sleep our phones vibrated again, a message from our favourite teacher. "Wow guys looks like you've had some fun" she wrote with a big smiley emoji. Seconds later we got a pic of her laid next to another woman. "This is right now" it read a second pic following shortly, them both kissing, their boobs on show, nipples well and truly erect.

"I have a new friend as you can see, I'll give you a call tomorrow at some point as I want to check your diaries" she added, signing off with a big kiss.

Morning came and Rachel and I lazed in bed playing with each other gently as we woke up slowly. We began to 69, my tongue deep in her pussy when her phone kicked off. Looking up from my cock she squealed with delight as Helen was actually face timing and not calling! "Hi babe, look at my view" Rachel laughed putting my cock on cam immediately. Laughter filled the room as she teased how naughty we are, my tongue still deep inside her pussy. "Let him up for air" Helen joked "I want to arrange something for Friday, I miss you guys" she continued as I joined Rach on the camera screen.

Plans were made and Helen promised us a major surprise when we arrived at her place the following week. "How was your night" we enquired wondering what had become of the girl in the pic? "Oh her" Helen grinned, "she's here look" adjusting the camera and showing her lover lapping away at her pussy as we were all talking away.

With a cheeky wink she said she'd see us Friday and teased that we should get plenty of rest!!

By *ettercallsaul118Man
over a year ago

Funtown

By *r ed300Man
over a year ago

bradford

can't wait for the next update

By *r 007Man
over a year ago

harrogate

over a year ago

over a year ago

The week seemed to take forever but Friday finally came. I stepped out the shower, Rachel was standing in front of our bedroom mirror moisturising herself, her new lingerie spread out neatly on the bed. Her normal black had been replaced by a sexy blue colour, a bra and thong combo with a separate lacy suspender belt and natural coloured stockings. My cock showed its appreciation, Rachel teasing me as she put them on seductively, my appetite for the night growing before we'd even left our house.

She finished her outfit off putting on a dress she often used when sex was inevitable. Sitting just above her knee the buttoned front allowed easy access and her boobs always looked bigger than they actually are when she wore it. She looked very hot tonight, the taxi drivers eyes nearly popping out of his head as we made our way to Helen and hopefully a night of surprises.

"Hi, I'm Nikky" the blonde said as she opened the door and welcomed us in. "Helen is just sorting some drinks, come through" her Irish accent soft and velvety, my cock instantly approving as it swelled in my jeans. "You look familiar Nikky" Rachel quizzed as we followed her down the hall. "I think you saw the top of my head last week on FaceTime" she replied shamelessly, her eyes alight as we realised this was the girl Helen had been sleeping with!

"Ooh you've all met" Helen squealed too excitingly, hugging us both like long lost friends as she emerged from the kitchen looking as stunning as I'd ever seen her, a clear glow all over her.

over a year ago

Mmmmm

over a year ago

"Mmmmm "

By *r 007Man
over a year ago

harrogate

over a year ago

"Why don't you go and get changed Nikky" Helen suggested after we'd all met officially and they'd both confirmed that this was the young lady we'd seen on FaceTime. This girl was hot. Blonde, tall at 5'10 with 36c boobs her arse was chiselled from granite, a girl who clearly liked to squat. Her voice was amazing, a soft Irish tone but I wondered how much of her I'd see as my senses detected lesbian.

"Don't worry big boy she's bi" Helen laughed as Nikky wondered off. I must have been staring too long and she caught me looking. "She has an ass to die for due to years on horses" she added. Had I been that transparent I smiled to myself wondering what she'd be wearing upon her return.

Helen and Rachel had already lost a few layers as their mouths pressed against each other's and their hands wondered over their bodies, both ladies reacquainting themselves with each other after a few weeks off. Both of the pussies made sexy noises upon being fingered, these two very wet in anticipation of what was to come. I sat back and watched, my jeans unbuttoned and my growing cock hardening at the show before me.

"Oh you've started without me" Nikky teased re entering the room. Nearly dropping my wine at the site all three of us stared in total awe as our new friend entered in what can only be described as the tightest Lycra body suit I'd ever seen, it's red shinyness showing off all her curves. Her knee high leather boots made her nearly 6 foot as the heel was high, her boobs exposed as the material had been cut to let them hang free, both nipples pierced with big rings. Parting her legs the suit was also crutchless, her large, already swollen labia pushing through the material, her own wetness very prominent before she'd even been touched.

I'm not sure who spoke first but the three of us simultaneously made our way to her, kissing and touching where we could, Nikky relishing the attention. "I'd lose the clothes if I were you" she told me in no uncertain terms, Helen confirming that it was a good idea as she knew what was coming. Both girls giggling as Rachel and I exchanged glances.

Helen parted Nikky's legs and pushed two fingers into her with little effort, taking them out to taste after a few seconds. "I think she's ready for your tongue" Rachel was encouraged "and you should be ready for a big treat" Helen said staring at me suggestively.

By *r ed300Man
over a year ago

bradford

By *iceguy12345678Man
over a year ago

Fareham ish

fucking awesome

By *istresskaty1981TV/TS
over a year ago

brigg

Wow x

over a year ago

Wow

over a year ago

Rach was on her knees without needing to be told twice, Nikky forcing her legs wider to give her the best access possible. Her fingers replaced Helen's and her mouth clamped tightly over Nikky's clit as she set about her with her tongue.

Various profanities escaped her mouth as Rachel continued to pleasure her, Helen snapping away on her phone, occasionally stopping to stroke my cock as I swelled in hope of being serviced soon. Helen began removing Rachel's thong as she continued licking Nikky, her own legs spreading now her undies were being removed. "Fuck your wife for me" Helen encouraged. I pushed into her doggy style, a murmur of appreciation escaping my wife's mouth as her tongue continued to probe. Helen had taken a nipple in her mouth and swapped kisses with her Irish lover, her own lingerie discarded as she just kept her heels on.

"It's time" Nikky sighed, biting her lip as she looked at Helen. I had no idea what this meant but her moans grew louder and Helen pulled Rachel's face away from the pussy she was eating. "Both of you stand in front of her" we were encouraged, Helen now slapping Nikky's clit while Nikky repositioned herself, her hips coming off the sofa.

"Fuuuucccckkkk" she cried loudly, her body shaking and a big jet of cum escaping her pussy as she squirted uncontrollably over is both, her aim hitting us both at chest height. Rachel screamed in shock and encouragement as a second wave hit us, her pussy convulsing with effort as she came again and again. Helen relaxed her hand off Nikky's clit and we stood there in awe as this woman had covered us. "Wow, will you be able to do that again" I asked naively having never been with a squirted before. "Why don't you put that cock in me and find out" she replied, her eyes showing she was hungry for cock.

As I made my way to fuck her I was pushed aside momentarily, my wife declaring she wanted to taste this cum, most of it still dripping off her pussy. Her moans told me she was pleased and I was told I'm no uncertain terms to make her cum hard with my cock in her!

over a year ago

Wow

By *r ed300Man
over a year ago

bradford

over a year ago

over a year ago

By *elshmailMan
over a year ago

neath

Nice

By *r 007Man
over a year ago

harrogate

over a year ago

over a year ago

Loving this story

over a year ago

Her tightness was incredible, the muscles of her pussy taking a vice like grip on my cock as she lowered herself onto me. She flinched a little as I tried to push myself deeper into her. "Be gentle hun" she instructed, "once it's in fully I'll relax", her body pressing against mine as she started to accommodate me more, the last couple of inches slipping in to her.

I'd never fucked anyone so tight, it was an incredible feeling as she began to ride my length, her arms around my shoulders, our tongues entwined in a deep passionate kiss. Hands wondered over our bodies as we started to up the pace, Nikky's pussy getting wetter and wetter with every thrust.

Rachel's hand found its way between our legs, my balls being massaged as she tried to finger Nikky's clit. Helen swapped kisses with us both before climbing up to the back of the sofa, her pussy only inches from our faces. As my cock slammed into her Nikky leant over and teased Helen's arse with her tongue, two fingers disappearing into Helen's pussy at the same time.

I began to suck Nikky's nipple as her body tightened, my cock totally clamped inside her as she came. The sensation was one I'd never experienced before, her wetness emptying all over my groin as her load left her. Both women purred in approval as Nikky twitched, a second load leaving her and soaking my cock. It was too much for me and I added my own load to the cocktail of sex, my body thrusting into her as I emptied my cum deep inside her.

By *teviem40Man
over a year ago

stoke

Loving this

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

By *elshmailMan
over a year ago

neath

Nice

over a year ago

over a year ago

By *r ed300Man
over a year ago

bradford

over a year ago

Nikky looked exhausted but satisfied as she collapsed into the sofa, her pussy swollen, cum still coating her lips as she gently tugged on her own nipples as she came down off the euphoria of her major climax. Helen and Rachel both kissed her softly, my wife gently cleaning my cock with her tongue as I too recovered.

Helen looked happy as a knock on the door interrupted the silence. Rushing off to get it I guessed she knew who was there as she hadn't even attempted to cover herself up! I could hear the muttering of voices as Rachel's look quizzed me to see if I could guess who's come but moments later she broke into a big smile when Jamie came into the room.

"Hi guys" he smiled, his attention immediately drawn to Nikky, his hand reaching to shake hers as he introduced himself. "Looks like you've had some fun" he teased her, his hand shaking mine as he kissed Rachel hello. "Mmm you're a big fucker" Nikky teased, colour coming back into her cheeks as she sat up to admire his physique. "Don't you think you're a little over dressed" she added, clearly keen to see his muscles and cock.

Rach and Helen had him naked in a flash, both their mouths competing to take his cock as they worked him hard. Nikky approved as his length responded and her mouth joined the other twos as he got a very warm welcome! "Lay down" Helen told him, Jamie finding his way onto the floor. "Heads or tails" she joked with Rachel. "Well, technically I am a guest" Rachel teased eyeing up his cock, Helen conceding her the right as she began to squat over his face as my wife's pussy swallowed his cock deep inside her.

By *elshmailMan
over a year ago

neath

Nice

over a year ago

By *r ed300Man
over a year ago

bradford

By *ettercallsaul118Man
over a year ago

Funtown

By *ettercallsaul118Man
over a year ago

Funtown

By *AM2214Man
over a year ago

Manchester Area

Brilliant ..I kmow where i'd like this to go but I might end up in detention ??

over a year ago

By *r 007Man
over a year ago

harrogate

over a year ago

Great

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

Loving g this

over a year ago

Great stuff!

over a year ago

over a year ago

Both women bounced up and down on him as he pleasures their respective holes. Nikky had disappeared momentarily as I alternated my cock between Helen and Rachel's mouths, both women taking long sucks on me as I stood over them.

"I think it's time to swap places" I suggested, both women changing positions and Helen now taking his cock as Rach opened her pussy lips and sunk down onto his mouth. Nikky was back and had raided Helen's toy cupboard, her strap on cock looking menacing as she surveyed the scene in front of her. "You lot look fantastic" she admired, her hand wanking me hard as we both stood looking.

As Helen leant forward on Jamie's cock to kiss Rachel, Nikky took her opportunity and positioned herself behind Helen, the strap on pushing up against her bum hole as she continued riding Jamie. "I'm not sure I can take that" Helen claimed as Nikky's fingers pushed into her. Slowing down Jamie told Nikky to try and after a bit of resistance the strap on pushed up into Helen's arse. "Oh my fucking god" she cried, her eyes widening as both of her holes were stretched, Jamie and Nikky finding a rhythm so they both stayed inside her.

"Make sure every hole is filled" Rachel said admiring Helen's ability to take two cocks, "fuck her mouth" she added, pushing me towards her.

I was used to having my cock in Helen's mouth but I'd never experienced a feeling like it as she sucked with everything she'd got, her mouth and tongue servicing my length. She was like a pig in shit, every hole full and Rachel now licking her nipples. Jamie's fingers were now in my wife as the intensity increased and Helen came hard, her juices coating Jamie's cock.

By *r 007Man
over a year ago

harrogate

By *im102Couple
over a year ago

guildford

Very good I am enjoying this, keep it up lol

over a year ago

Great stuff

over a year ago

By *oxic1998Woman
over a year ago

Belfast

over a year ago

By *ettercallsaul118Man
over a year ago

Funtown

over a year ago

"Let me have two real cocks in me" Helen begged as her climax subsided. Nikky pulled out her arse as I took my cock from her mouth and positioned myself to give her my cock. My cock eased in gently, my balls rubbing up against Jamie's which felt odd but the sensation was incredible. Separated by the thinnest piece of skin out cocks rubbed against each other as we fucked her pussy and arse respectively, Helen moaning louder than I'd ever heard her as Rachel pushed her own pussy into Helen's mouth.

I wanted to savour this moment and didn't fuck her too hard as she came again, both of us gripped tightly as her body tensed. Nikky was exploring us with her tongue flicking it alternately across our balls before she parted my cheeks and rimmed me deeply, her tongue pushing up against my hole.

She pushed a finger into me as he tongue continued probing away, Rachel encouraging her at every opportunity, her own climax nearing as Helen continued to work on her clit. Jamie was clearly full of beans as his pace quickened, my cock fighting to stay in Helen's arse as he banged away at her pussy.

"Cum in both her holes" Rachel suggested, "I want to see it dripping out of her" she added, clearly horny and enjoying the scene. "I'm not ready to cum yet" I pleaded, hoping to stay in her longer. "I'll have you cumming bucket loads" Nikky chuckled, her pace quickening on my arse. Her hand slapped my bum cheek hard but nothing had me expecting what happened next!!

By *teviem40Man
over a year ago

stoke

Great story can't wait for more

over a year ago

By *r 007Man
over a year ago

harrogate

over a year ago

Fab!

over a year ago

The initial pain was enough to make me yelp but my body relaxed as Nikky placed her hands on my shoulders and pushed again. I was totally confused as Jamie and I continued to fuck Helen hard but with Rachel's encouraging comments and Nikky's relentless effort I realised I was being fucked by her strap on.

"Whooo fuck" I cried as I had a sensation of being full, Nikky nudging further into me, my own length instantly pushing deeper into Helen. I had no idea what to do, the control totally in Nikky's hands as Rachel came to help her. My wife pulled my cheeks wider and told our Irish lover to fuck me gently as she pushed her pussy in to Nikky's mouth. It was more a discomfort than pain as I felt it slide in and out, the feeling of wanting to pee enormous as it hit my postrate.

It had the effect in which it was intended though and I told them I wanted to cum. Jamie responded and we both upped the pace, Helen's holes now being fucked rampantly as my own arse continued to be filled. My legs felt like jelly as I came deep in Helen's bum, what felt like gallons of spunk emptying in to her, Jamies climax coming moments later as we lay exhausted.

"Let us clean her up" the two girls said in unison, Jamie and I being pushed away so Nikky and Rach could get to Helen, their tongues going to work immediately.

By *AM2214Man
over a year ago

Manchester Area

great story. ..

By *r 007Man
over a year ago

harrogate

Love the strapon play mmmmmmmm

over a year ago

That's hot

By *ettercallsaul118Man
over a year ago

Funtown

So hot and horny

By *af105Man
over a year ago

Newtownards

over a year ago

Made us very horny.

over a year ago

By *r ed300Man
over a year ago

bradford

over a year ago

By *ilfandme206Couple
over a year ago

North Kerry

Great Story

over a year ago

A great, almost believable fantasy until James, the son of the head of the school governors rang the doorbell.....

Please don't insult my admittedly, average intelligence.

John

over a year ago

"A great, almost believable fantasy until James, the son of the head of the school governors rang the doorbell.....

John"

Thanks for your input John, nice to see you're up to speed on the story! Both posts are an amalgamation of actual fact, several true stories blended into one with very few creative bits to help link passages. Names are changed and some very courteous Fab users have even asked for their names to be added. If you don't like it then don't read it....simple!!

By *AM2214Man
over a year ago

Manchester Area

"A great, almost believable fantasy until James, the son of the head of the school governors rang the doorbell.....

John

Thanks for your input John, nice to see you're up to speed on the story! Both posts are an amalgamation of actual fact, several true stories blended into one with very few creative bits to help link passages. Names are changed and some very courteous Fab users have even asked for their names to be added. If you don't like it then don't read it....simple!! "

Very eloquent for a Royal! I think a coarser response would be equally acceptable ??

over a year ago

By *r 007Man
over a year ago

harrogate

John

Thanks for your input John, nice to see you're up to speed on the story! Both posts are an amalgamation of actual fact, several true stories blended into one with very few creative bits to help link passages. Names are changed and some very courteous Fab users have even asked for their names to be added. If you don't like it then don't read it....simple!! "

over a year ago

over a year ago

ignore the haters OP - great stuff!

over a year ago

It was a mixture of emotions as I lay there watching the girls all playing together. I'd just been involved in my first ever dp, something I'd seen in films so many times but never dreamt would happen to me but it hadn't escaped my mind that I'd just been fucked by a strap on. I was sore but felt so excited lucky i was surrounded by like minded people.

Rachel came over and kissed me passionately, her grip on me tightening as our tongues embraced. "Mmmm you were amazing" she whispered in my ear, squeezing my bum cheeks as she sat on my lap wrapping her legs around my back. "I think I want try a dp too" she continued, a nervous but excited look on her face, my mind already imagining the scene.

Helen made drinks as we all sat and chilled for a while, Jamie and Nikky kissing occasionally, their youth allowing them to recover quicker than us oldies!

By *af105Man
over a year ago

Newtownards

over a year ago

over a year ago

It was Helen who lubed Rachel's arse, my cock already inside her pussy as she slowly rocked backwards and forwards. Her tongue went from her arse to my balls before she pushed a finger it, my cock feeling it wiggle around as she prepared my wife for her second cock.

Nikky and Helen had not long entertained us all, Nikky gushing again as her climax came hard and the sight had clearly got my wife in the mood for her first dp. As she sat on my cock she beckoned Jamie over, taking him into her mouth making sure she used plenty of spit to coat his length.

Her pussy felt soaking as she slid up and down me and leaning forward she told Jamie to put his cock in. We struggled on the angle she was at and with Helen's help and Nikky literally holding Jamie as he aimed I felt the familiar feeling of a second cock competing with mine.

Rachel bit her lip as more of him fed up in to her back passage, her eyes a bit misty at the initial shock. She yelped as he tried to push more of his cock into her and asked for a second to compose herself.

She started to rock gently again, her confidence back. Encouraging calls from the others, both of whom were touching and kissing us where possible saw Rachel take control and within a couple of minutes both of cocks were well and truly balls deep in her.

Helen had the strap on now and as us three fucked on the rug she had Nikky bent over slamming in to her at a pace I'd never seen. The room smelt of sex, the noises rivalling any porn film as we fucked away. My mind wondered, thoughts of how my wife had blossomed into the open minded bi slut she'd become when all those years ago she'd been the nervous, shy type.

Jamie broke the silence..."I'm gonna cum soon" he instructed, "me too" I added, glad that this youngster hadn't lasted longer than I. Rachel upped her pace but it was Nikky who used the ante again.

"You two lasses have both achieved firsts tonight" she teased, "it's my turn now, put both those cocks in my mouth now" she demanded. As Rachel hopped off I put my cock into her mouth and pushed it hard to the back of her throat. Jamie squeezed his alongside mine, her mouth totally packed with dick. Helen reached between us and found a way to wank us both, Nikky's eyes streaming as we both shot our loads into her within seconds, Helen and Rachel now taking turns to clean us up.

over a year ago

By *r 007Man
over a year ago

harrogate

more girls doing boys with that strapon please

By *ettercallsaul118Man
over a year ago

Funtown

over a year ago

More please

over a year ago

By *elshmailMan
over a year ago

neath

Nice

over a year ago

As the night drew on we all managed another round of naughty sex, Jamie and I managing to fuck all three women again before we came for one last time. Nikky continued to gush fountains of cum as her climaxes came, Helen's poor carpet taking a soaking.

Of course we vowed to do it all again, Nikky promising she'd visit from Ireland as much as her finances allowed, Rachel and I agreeing we'd visit as we'd never been to Dublin.

Helen went quiet for a few weeks after and the whatsapp messages stopped, we even asked our daughter to pass on a letter as her communication was poor. School informed all parents in a letter home that staff changes were imminent and there at the top of the page was Miss Wright.

In the end it was Nikky who made a breakthrough and rang us one Saturday morning with an update. Helen had got pregnant and felt ashamed as it could have been one of several people. I'd had the snip so I was out the frame but Jamie had reacted badly as he was well and truly in contention.

Luckily life at home didn't change. Rachel had a new lease of life. Sex was on tap, the more adventurous the better. As the summer holidays drew nearer my phone pinged one lunch time with a message that had me very excited..."week away booked, Anna sorted, pack your bags for Sunday, and oh, there's a nudist beach"!

The end.

Might write about the holiday soon.

By *r ed300Man
over a year ago

bradford

By *af105Man
over a year ago

Newtownards

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

Great story really enjoyed each instalment

over a year ago

Excellent story - well done!

over a year ago

over a year ago

Thanks for comments and inboxes guys

By *r 007Man
over a year ago

harrogate

"Thanks for comments and inboxes guys "

over a year ago

over a year ago

Bumping my post so one of the 'characters' can read it!!

By *ilberryMan
over a year ago

Scarborough

By *AM2214Man
over a year ago

Manchester Area

still a horny tale ..hope the character read it and emjoyed it as much as me amd others have

By *r ed300Man
over a year ago

bradford

over a year ago

Loving these stories that are making me horny just reading them.

over a year ago

Wow brilliant

over a year ago

By *r 007Man
over a year ago

harrogate

" "