Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Training week

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Well, I'd some how managed to pass the twelve week induction period and I'd received an email from Stephenie in HR saying that along with a small pay rise I'd also need to visit Slough for an intensive five day training programme starting next week.

Training? I already knew how to fetch the coffees, call the deli down the road for the cake order and count the paperclips.

Still, a pay rise and five nights away all on the company expenses.. How could I say no?

The week went pretty quickly, and that Friday the office all went out for its usual few rounds after a busy week.

Jodi and I had had a couple more late night shifts since I first caught her masterbating, her hand down her damp knickers fingering herself whilst I was meant to be counting paperclips and ink cartridges.

Word had some how got round the office that she was having an affair.

Wait what? An affair... I didn't even know she was with someone else.

Of course when I found out that she was in a relationship with Okeye I was a little surprised

I knew that they were flat sharing but I didn't know that the two women were also bed sharing.

Seemed like a week away was suddenly a very good idea as I didn't want to be known as the guy that split them up.

So, Sunday afternoon I packed a suitcase and went off for the train, whilst on it I browsed online to see what the nightlife in the area was like.

Imagine then how disappointed I was when I arrived at the premier only to be told that there was a mix-up with the booking.

Thankfully Stephenie in HR had left her number with the emails confirming all the details.

"Stephenie speaking.." her voice wasn't what I'd imagined it. For some reason I thought she'd be some young woman, instead the voice belonged to a more mature lady.

"Hi Stephenie, I'm the guy from London Two office. There's been some kind of mix-up..."

I told her what the issue was, and she confirmed that an office junior had placed all the bookings but that as it happened on her watch she felt to blame.

"If you don't mind I could put you up for the night here and we can resolve this in the morning" she offered.

The choice of paying for a room elsewhere myself and trying to reclaim the amount from head office or just stopping with the HR lady...

"Sure so long as it doesn't put you out" I replied.

Half hour later a BMW Stephenie had told me to look out for pulled up outside and a woman in a light red long skirt and white blouse got out.

I waved and she smiled.

"Stephenie?"

"Mr London Two office?" she replied and a crease of laughter hit the edge of her eyes.

Her hair was honey blonde, clearly from the bottle, and whilst I wouldn't say she was pretty she was still attractive in that older woman kind of way, she was confident and well informed about what she wanted from life.

My case was soon in the boot and we was speeding away from the hotel, she was still apologising as we pulled up outside a little cottage in the middle of nowhere. A second car was on the drive way, her daughters apparently.

The cottage was larger than my first impression, and she showed me to the guest annex, clearly she had to host people plenty before.

After a quick cuppa she let me settle down for the night and so I went off to the annex for a quick shower and to sort out my suit for the next day.

I must have drifted off after my shower, sprawled on the comfortable bed as there was a gentle knocking at my door.

Pulling the towl back round me I looked at the clock.

130am.

The gentle knocking came again and I went over to the door, opened and saw the Daughter.

She was wearing a silk dressing gown, had two champagne glasses in one hand and a bottle in the other.

"hello... I'm a bit tipsy" she said as she strolled casually in.

"And when I'm tipsy I get horny. Mum's soundo now, and I saw your light on. Want to fuck?"

As she talked she put the bottle and glasses down before turning back to me and pulling the belt of her gown undone.

TBC

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ob2Man
over a year ago

dungannon

mmmmm

over a year ago

As her silk dressing gown came undone I noticed how pale she was, her skin was near white and smooth. She clearly wasn't one for lazy days of sunbathing I thought to myself.

She was petite in size, maybe five three tall and an eight for clothing.

Her breasts however were larger than her frame suggested, at least a D cup and not restrained by a bra but still they hung there, nipples high and large on the curiously round breasts.

"You like them? They cost quite a bit. I love laying in bed just playing with them myself. Sometimes I like to lick my own nipples after giving them a good pinch.."

As she spoke she groped her own breasts, twisting the nipple of one before leaning her head down to lick and tease it with her ball peirced tongue.

Watching this strange young woman in my room made me wonder for a moment what was going on.

Clearly she saw the look of bewilderment on my face.

"If you shut the door it won't be so chilly.." she said as the gown slipped all the way off and I noticed her knickers for the first time properly.

Light Pink, pictures of my little pony with a slight lace edge to the legs.

For some reason I also knew she wasn't shaved, the was her knickers sat on her showed that she kept the bikini line in check but below would be more unruly.

At that thought I started to get hard, the towl twitching as my cock pushed against it.

I turned and shut the door whilst she popped the bottle cork and poured.

She passed one to me and knocked back most of hers in one go.

"I don't know why, but I've always wondered what it would be like to suck a dick while I had champagne in my mouth... Would the bubbles make you spunk quickly do you think." she mused pouring another glass for herself and sitting on the edge of the bed.

I removed the towl and my cock stood upright.

"Let's find out shall we" I chuckled.

Her hands found my hips as she leaned forward and opened her mouth to lick my cock, pulling back and exposing the pink purple tip.

"Mmmmm last dick I had in my mouth was cut" she said before taking the tip in, and sliding her hand and mouth down the length of the shaft, nearly gagging as she done so.

She pulled the cock out of her mouth and stroked along the slick length of it, spitting on the length again for more lubrication.

Keeping the cock upright and giving firm strokes with her hand folded round I watched as she took a mouth full of champagne, tilted her head back and leaned forward.

As my cock pushed her lips open the sudden chill and fizz of the drink enveloped my cock and she pushed back and forth a few times letting the drink wash over my cock.

As she pulled it out of her mouth she swallowed what drink was left.

"Well you didn't spunk into my mouth..." she looked almost disappointed.

I reached down and replaced her hand, stroking in my own measure and speed.

A guy always knows his own rhythm and how to make themselves cum quickly.

Clearly she wanted a mouth full of spunk, and I didn't want to let her down.

She eased on to her knees, the plush rug beside the bed stopping her from hurting her knees.

She took another swallow of champagne and watched as I wanked off over her face.

I could feel my balls tighten.

"Get a mouth full of champagne" I told her slowing up a little.

She done as told and took the tip back into her mouth, locking her lips around it.

The fizz and her tongue made my cock shudder and deliver a stream of hot cum.

The cum and champagne reacted right away, and she pulled her mouth off my cock as bubbles and spunk combined and spilled out of her mouth, down her chin and onto those huge purchased tits of hers.

When she'd finished choking and managed to swallow what was left in her mouth she smiled.

"Well now I know.."

She stood back up and gathered her gown, walking to the door she let herself out without another word.

I looked at my own glass, closed the door and drained it before climbing in to bed.

Tbc

By *ob2Man
over a year ago

dungannon

mmmmm

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Keep it going

By *teviem40Man
over a year ago

stoke

Great start hope there's more to cum

By *sprey6Man
over a year ago

Here!

By *thwalescplCouple
over a year ago

brecon

By *r ed300Man
over a year ago

bradford

By *untimes6969Man
over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Great start, any more naughty antics?

over a year ago

over a year ago

The following morning I was up pretty early, another nice hot shower and as I towelled off Stephenie called.

"Hope you aren't vegetarian... Breakfast will be served in about ten minutes"

I walked over to the back door of the cottage, once I'd dressed, and opened it up.

Stephenie was in a dark blue skirt that came down to just below the knees, fishnets and a pair of three inch heels. Her blouse was covered with a "kiss the cook" apron.

In the daylight I realised that my initial thoughts of her were wrong.

Pretty was a word used for the younger generation, she was instead ladylike and regal almost in how she moved.

Her hair was done up in a tight bun and it slimmed her face somewhat, though a stray curl or two managed to escape and frame her face.

She had on quite a bit of make up, but it was tastefully done and didn't detract from her features.

It was easy to look at the Daughter and realise what Stephenie would have looked like when she was younger.

I was glad these saw me and pointed to the large wooden table with three places set, along with a jug of pineapple juice, cream and a pot of fresh coffee.

The Daughter came into the kitchen and sat opposite me, a quick look up at her mum before sliding a foot up my leg and massaging my hardening cock.

"Nothing for me mummy... I had a midnight snack.." she said sweetly.

She extended a hand over the table.

"I'm Evie by the way... Hope I didn't disturb you last night when I came in. I normally sit out in the garden and have a smoke or drink.."

"Evie honey did you have one of the bottles from the shed?"

"Yes mummy"

"Well make sure you replace it before the weekend when your father gets home."

Evie poured a glass of juice, offering one for me as well.

"Thanks for this... Looks great" I said as the large plate was put in front of me.

Evie took her foot off from massaging my cock as her mum sat down between us at the head of the table.

"Right gotta dash.. Need to see April for a wax before the office.."

Evie got up, drained her juice winked at me as she grabbed a sausage from my plate and eased it teasingly into her mouth before leaving.

"Sorry about her... It was her fault that the room bookings were messed up" Stephenie said as the front door slammed closed.

"That's OK.."

"You know, the office started as a family business, Evie likes to cream the perks now and then. Geoff my husbands the same. He's away with his P.A this week in Essex setting up a new site."

"Must get lonely" I replied as I finished my breakfast and sipped at the rich hot coffee.

"I'm the trophy wife and I know it, oh don't get me wrong I love him but.." she looked away.

"Sorry, listen to me harping on. Let's get you to the training day."

The washing up was left on the side, apparently they had a cleaner come each morning to tidy up for them.

I nipped back to the annex to grab my bag and together we went to the office.

Come three in the afternoon I was making notes left right and center.

I'd met the eight others in the main office, spent an hour with a couple of them pretty much just watching what they done and asking questions when Stephenie called the mobile I was given by Evie, who operated as an office junior and general dogs body.

"OK I've got some good news and some bad news. The bad news is that you won't be meeting Geoff this week as there's been some complications. The good news is that the hotel called, they've had a room free up and I've booked you into it for the remainder of the week"

Guess I wasn't going to be getting any more half one in the morning champagne blowjobs..

The last hour passed quickly and Evie drove me back to the cottage and then to the hotel.

"Let me know what room you're in so I can call and arrange pick up in the morning"

She already knew I had a company mobile.

Maybe I could expect a visit after all..

Once I was all booked in I sent Evie the text and got a picture reply of her holding the champagne bottle to her lips. "wish you were here" was the accompanying message.

I grabbed a quick shower after a rather bland dinner in the hotel restaurant and lay back on the less comfortable bed.

"it's not good to drink and drive is it" a text pinged on my phone and a few moments later before I could reply there was a knock on the hotel room door.

As I opened it Evie held up a mostly empty bottle.

"Daddies going to be pissed when he gets back. But I'm tipsy and I'm horny" she said stumbling past me and collapsing face first on to the bed.

Her skirt had managed to ride up and I saw the pale skin of her ass, her knickers were smaller than the previous nights, this time with a number of Miffy rabbits all over them.

I closed the door and eased her onto the bed properly.

She bleary-eyed looked at me and then sat up and made a dash for the bathroom.

Thankfully she hadn't noticed my hard cock, which I'd been stroking gently when I received her text.

The thought of her wrapping those lips around my cock again....

I heard the toilet flush and the sink run for a few moments.

When she emerged she looked suddenly more awake and I suspected she might have had some recreational chemicals to perk her up.

That's when she noticed my still hard cock, tenting the towl.

"How do I time it just right for you to be in a towl.." she smiled as she started to unbutton her blouse.

Tbc

By *r ed300Man
over a year ago

bradford

Yes please continue

over a year ago

"Turn off the lights" she said as her blouse fell to the floor and she kicked off her shoes.

With a flick the lights went out in the room, the bathroom light was still on as was a bedside light.

She flicked off the bathroom light but left the small light on.

I stood at the foot of the bed and she stepped up to me, on tip toes as we kissed.

Minty fresh.. Huzzah for mouthwash freebies from the hotel.

Her lips parted and our tongues touched and danced. She tugged at the towel pulling it off and firmly took hold of my cock in one hand, her fingers wrapping round and starting to move back and forth.

Again she wasn't wearing a bra so I simply eased a hand up to her breasts and tweaked a nipple which elicited a sharp hiss as she breathed.

"Oh fuck yeah like that..." she sighed as I brought my other hand to her breasts and began to pinch twist each nipple.

"Oh god I wanna see your cock in the moonlight fucking my tits..." she pulled me by my cock over to the floor to ceiling windows and opened up the curtains.

Down below, five floors, people were coming and going about thier lives.

She slipped down to her knees and slid my spit drenched cock between her firm breasts, pushing them together up and down the length of my cock.

I slowly began to take up a rhythm as she wanked me off with tits until she remained still and instead I fucked her large breasts with gusto.

As my cock began to dry off she took it back in her mouth, and wrapped two fingers like a ring around the top of my balls before cupping them as she sucked me off.

We didn't care that down below any one could look up and see us at it in the window.

"Evie.. I want to eat your pussy" I said as she leaned back.

"Nah uh lover boy that's reserved.." she replied.

"Then let me play with it so they can all see" I said in return.

"Nope, not tonight.."

"Aunt flo"

"Something like that..."

Then she stood up, slowly stroking my cock and keeping me hard.

"But maybe... If you have any condoms.."

"I'm on a working holiday from London, of course I've got them." I laughed and she let go of my cock as we went to the bed.

I've seen it done in films before but to see a girl put a condom on her tongue and slip it onto your cock in real life is totally different.

"Just the street and moonlight" she said as she turned off the bedside light.

It was still bright enough to see by but everything was coated in grey or moving beams of light from the streets below.

She eased her skirt up as she crawled on to the bed and eased herself on top of me.

She squatted over me and pulled the back of her knickers down, I couldn't see her pussy but I didn't care as she eased my cock into an entirely different hole.

"Oh god I feel so dirty with you in my ass" she crooned as she was penetrated and took a couple of inches inside her.

She rocked back and forth on my cock, and took another couple of inches before sliding it almost all the way out and sliding back down it with a moan.

Each time she slid down she took another half inch or so until she was able to fit seven inches inside her.

Her moaning became louder as I reached up and took a nipple into my mouth, sucking on it.

Her moves became more grinding than thrust and the head board became a place to hold onto as she ploughed my cock deep in her asshole.

If anyone was trying to sleep in the room next-door we had probably woken them up with the noise we was making.

"Oh god... Fuck me standing up at the window" she panted as she eased off my poundingly hard cock.

We scrambled off the bed and she eased her knickers down again just so I could slowly ease back into her ass.

With one hand on her tits and another groping her ass I fucked her as she told me to, standing up at the window, and I looked down to watch my cock sliding gloriously in and out of her.

"C'mon lover boy fuck me harder..

Push it all in...ah yeah.. Yeah like that... Oh gods that's so nice..." she kept up a stream of filthy talk as we continued to fuck.

"Oh gods I'm so horny... C'mon don't stop... I want all your spunk on my tits...C'mon lover boy.."

For another five minutes I fucked her ass as fast and hard as she told me to, and I knew that I needed to cum soon.

"Evie... When I say I want you on your knees.. I'm gonna pull out of your beautiful ass.. You need to turn and get on your knees.."

It was getting hard to talk, my balls were building to a hard cum.

"Evie... Come on... Now.." I pulled out of her ass and slid the condom off, she'd dropped and turned and she took my condom slick cock in her hand and wanked me off until I was able to spunk over her tits for her.

She leaned forward, hot cum dribbling between her tits, and eased the throbbing cock in her mouth, receiving another, weaker, twitch and cum of my cock.

I leaned back against the windowsill as she done likewise on the other side.

Spunk ran down her slim pale body to her skirt.

"So lover boy, I think aunt flo might be gone by Thursday.."

"I look forward to it.." I said as she stood up and went to the bathroom to clean off and dispose of the condom.

Ten minutes later she came out, fully dressed and ready to go.

"Thursday, you'll have an extra special treat.. I promise"

She said as she left.

Tbc

over a year ago

Looking forward to the next part

By *ob2Man
over a year ago

dungannon

mmmmm cant wait

By *r ed300Man
over a year ago

bradford

over a year ago

Tuesday came and went, I was left in charge of filing for one day and had to write a brief report on issues with the filing system and what steps could be taken to fix it both in the central office and throughout the company as a whole which I'd be told the results of on Friday.

Wednesday was much the same, though Evie wasn't in the office that day, she had some personal issues to deal with Stephenie told me over lunch. Apparently there was a boy involved.. There would probably be heart break on one side or the other.

I made reassuring non committal comments and stayed out of it, office drama wasn't my thing and I had a job to do.

On Thursday Evie still wasn't about, but I took over her duties for the day, phone answering, filing, franking the envelopes for bulk postage and following up a few emails.

Come three pm Stephenie rang me letting me know that I could finish early if I wanted, I said it was OK and worked through til half four when everyone else was clocking off for the day.

One of the others gave me a lift to the hotel and I grabbed a quick lite bite meal before heading up to my room. This was going to be my last night here as I knew the train times for Friday evening that would get me back home to my own comfortable bed and a whole lot of catch up with the TV shows I'd set to record.

After along bath and sorting out the bag packing I left out the last of my shirts and other clean bits. Every thing else was packed away.

I looked out the window and was surprised to see how dark it was, putting some music on my laptop I opened up the curtains and a window letting cold air in before settling in a comfy corner chair, fake leather and brass studs.

Half hour or so passed when there was a knock on the door.

I stood up and stretched before walking over and opening it.

Evie stood there, eyes bright and hair perfect.

I let her in and closed the door behind her.

"Heya lover boy.. Miss me at the office?" her tone was teasing but I got the feeling that she really meant it.

I didn't answer with words, just pulled her close for a long kiss.

She pulled out of the embrace after a few lingering moments and turned aside. She was wearing a ordinary long cream coloured mac, it looked like the sort of thing her mother would wear.

She slid her handbag off her shoulder and placed it on the bed before slowly undoing the belt of the coat.

As it slipped to the floor I took all of her in, her off the shoulder silky dress that hung it loose pleated folds with underskirts that poofed the whole thing up, the simple three large buttons on the back holding it on her, the fishnet tights, and her gently heeled knee high boots.

Unabashedly my cock twitched and I stepped up behind her, kissing the back of her pale neck and turned her head so I could kiss along the jawline and finally her lips, a dark blue almost black colour.

She smiled again and I noted that the lipstick was all still in place.

"So lover boy ready to ruin me tonight?" she asked with a laugh.

I flicked off the main room light and pushed her gently back onto the bed, kissing down her body, but as I got to her hips, as I was about to slide a hand along her leg and to that waiting hairy pussy I'd imagined since Sunday and Monday night she stopped me.

"No... I want to be on top, I want to feel you under me...naked whilst I'm still dressed.."

My cock grew harder as she described what she wanted, I nodded and eased off of her and stripped whilst she took out a silk scarf and two lengths of silky looking rope from her handbag before getting the condoms from where I'd left them the other nigt along with some lube.

I laid back on the bed and she straddled my chest, I got a tantalising glimpse up her skirt but everything was hidden in darkness.

She loosely tied my wrists to the bed before putt the blindfold on me.

Raking her long nails gently down my arms and to my chest she toyed with one of my nipples before leaning down and kissing all around it, licking and lapping at it as it hardened to her touch.

She shifted on the bed and started kissing down further, licking and kissing my twitching cock, throbbing in time with my heart it felt.

Running her nails from my thighs, over my balls and cock all through my chest hair and back up to my wrists.

"Honey...do you still want me" she whispered

"Yes" came my hoarse reply and I felt her lips once more around my cock, pulling back on it and slipping a condom onto it.

I could feel her standing over me now as the bed moved a little.

Something fabric landed on my face.

She eased down on to my hard cock, slipping it in her with a grind of her hips.

The fabric was pushed into my mouth.

"Oh you dirty boy... Sniffing and licking my dainty barbie knickers..." she place her legs down so she was kneeling instead of squatting over me and rode my cock in the darkness. Her pussy felt so tight, but she wasn't tall and I lay back and let her ride as hard or soft as she needed.

After a while she pulled her knickers out of my mouth and we kissed as she moaned and fucked hard on to my cock.

She slowed up, stood and settled down again in reverse cowgirl.

The fabric of her dress and the rustling under fabric tickled against my legs,my balls and my stomach.

"Oh gods lover boy.. Oh yeah... Yeah..Yeah.... Oh..." she shuddered as she came, her final oh all but shouted out.

Slowly, carefully she eased off my cock, still encased in the condom.

The condom was removed and I felt her lube slick tits slid down on my cock.

I began to thrust in time with her pushes until it was to much and I came with a moan myself.

Everything was quiet, the pair of us breathing for a few moments.

She reached up and removed the blindfold.

Spunk dripped from her face, thick and white, before a blob of it fell on to her tits which were out of the dress.

"Oh... Wow.." she said slightly stunned before poking her tongue out and catching a stream of it from her cheek and slurped it up.

She sat there for a couple of minutes licking the spunk from her face and tits.

"That..was..glorious" she finally said.

"Lover boy I think I might like you. Proper like."

"I like me to, as people go I'm not to bad" I joked back.

She undone the ropecuffs and put them aside.

"Hon.. I'm being serious. I.. There's something I should tell you"

She'd become serious, and got off from the bed, walking to the window and turned around so she was silhouetted by the town lights.

I rolled over and sat on the edge of the bed.

"I... Urgh... Dammit.."

She lifted up her skirt, the frills moving as she done so.

The fishnets were hold ups, her pale smooth legs almost glowing in the street lights. Legs all the way up to her cock, semi erect and only three inches long.

I stood up and walked to her, took her chin in my hand and tilted her head up.

"Evie, you're a woman. I don't care about the spare parts." And kissed her.

Tbc

By *mu96Man
over a year ago

Douglas

Hope it's not over yet

By *untimes6969Man
over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Cheeky twist - nice one!

Now what's happened to that 'trophy wife', she sounded like she needs some special attention too!

Keep it going, great story - well written and thought out!

over a year ago

The night passed, as it always did for new lovers, a string of questions, a tangle of tears, frantic love making and slow fucking before we passed out in eachothers arms.

At half six my alarm woke us up, even with the smeared makeup she was beautiful.

We kissed and fooled around for a few moments before she went for her morning routine, a long shower, douching and then applying her layers of new face.

The face of Evie.

After she was showered I grabbed a quick use of the bathroom, done in fifteen minutes in place of her forty-five.

We both grabbed a quick breakfast from the buffet, juice and coffee for her, what passed for bacon and scrambled eggs for me.

At the doors of the hotel, with my suitcase in hand she pulled up out front and I put my suitcase into the small boot.

She dropped me off at a coffee shop opposite from the office and she went back home.

Once I'd had a better cup of coffee than what the hotel might ever make I made my way over to the office.

It was already unlocked and early morning staff were busy, hoping to finish by noon for a longer weekend.

Stephenie hadn't arrived yet, apparently she was running late due to some family matter.

I could guess what that would be.

I settled into my routine, answering some emails and checking in with the office I was based in.

Noon came and went and Stephenie finally arrived, ten minutes later I was called into her off.

"How've you found the week then" she started off and we chatted about the week, before pulling my report on filing from her bag and opening it on the final summary page.

"Quite thorough. To the point. One or two small matters though. How long have you been fucking my daughter?"

"That's a private matter, I'm not at liberty to discuss the particulars of any other colleagues.."

She grilled me for another five minutes before asking the final question.

"If it was me that came to the annex would you have let me suck your dick and cum in my mouth?"

I stood up, leaned over the desk and whispered in her ear.

"And any where else you'd have told me to cum"

I sat back down, mostly to hide the slow growing errection at the though of cumming in her mouth, over her tits or on her face after fucking her.

"Well then, I'm pleased to hear that we have such a dedicated member of staff in London Two office.."

We both knew what it took to succeed in the sort of work we done.

London had trained me well.

We both stood and shook hands.

Two weeks later it was announced that a third London office was being set up, Evie was going to be the senior there and my chances of promotion were better every night she stayed at my flat.

-FIN -

over a year ago

I suspect Stephenie will return before to long.

Evie still has to meet Jodi..

By *ime for me21Man
over a year ago

skeg

All 3 of them?

By *ob2Man
over a year ago

dungannon

great

over a year ago

Loved it

By *untimes6969Man
over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Great story with lots of scope for the future!!

Keep it going, a great read!

Thanks

By *r ed300Man
over a year ago

bradford

Post new Message to Thread