Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Italian Stalions Meet

By *BCouple OP   Couple
over a year ago

Buckinghamshire

All bough this happened some years ago it is safe to say one of the best sites I have ever witnessed was watching my wife being fucked by two young Italians.

My wife is a very attractive sexually reserved woman but one that has always attracted attention on our club nights out. Before we got into the club scene she had never experienced another mans cock and to be honest it doesn\'t really interest her to suck and fuck other guys. However she turns me on watching her on her knees surrounded by cocks and has since our first experience swinging has had at least 20 other guys fuck her mouth.

Two particular cocks she let fuck her where on a local club outing. It was a gangbang night at the club but it was quiet when we got there. She had dressed in her usual sexy heels, black stockings and see through top, which showed her ample tits off. She also wore a mini skirt with no knickers so that her smooth saved pussy could be easily accessed.

We hadn’t been there long when two young guys who had noticed my wife come in were introduced to us, the girl introducing them told my wife that they both had massive cocks. This was news to my ears as I’d always longed to see how my wife would cope with two massive cocks at the same time.

I had no idea how she felt but I was quietly hoping she was getting turned on with the thought of having all 3 of us fuck her. Anyway we chatted for a while small chit chat, them asking my wife what she liked, if they could see her stocking tops, then her pussy etc. All the time we were chatting one of the guys was rubbing his cock through his very tight jeans. It was obvious it was hard and he made a point of making my wife aware of its size, both of them telling her how big they were and who was the biggest.

This was a chance not to be missed. So when they asked if she fancied having some fun with them both I was hoping she would say yes.

I recall saying we would have to have a room as I didn’t want everyone seeing what we were about to do nor did I want any more people to join in and spoil the atmosphere. So one of the guys went to look for a room and my wife went to the toilet to prepare for what was about to happen. It was so exciting and I was feeling so turned on by now that I couldn’t wait to see her getting these guys cocks into her and just how she would handle them. I only wish I knew what was going through her mind at that moment. We did stop and speak to check that we were both ok with it before she led the 3 of us down a corridor to the dimly lit room.

Once in the room she went to the top of the bed and the two guys took their shirts off and where around her in a flash, even before I had chance to lock the door. When I turned around one guy had already knelt down next to her and was pulling at his zip and boxer shorts in order to release his cock which he did flopping it out in front of her. I remember just catching sight of it from behind and it was fucking big 9-10 at least, her eyes lit up before she picked it up and took the head into her warm mouth and started to suck him off. Then the other guy got his cock out and his was just as big but thicker in fact it was very thick with what looked like a curtain ring as a cock ring. She took no time in grabbing a hold of the other cock too and feeding it into her gapping mouth so he could feel her wet lips slide over his helmet and warm tongue run down his shaft sucking him off before moving back to the other guy. There she was with two huge thick cocks held in her hands both directed at her beautiful face, and both in turn being sucked off by my wife’s wonderful cock sucking mouth, wow what a sight.

The guys released her tits and ass from cover, and I watched as one fingered her pussy whilst she sucked their cocks. I moved around the side of the bed to see if I could see better and to join in, and it wasn’t long before she had changed position slightly in order to suck all 3 of our cocks one by one. She moved between each of us taking us into her mouth feeling the different sizes and lengths slide between her lips. Her tongue tasted each cock, lapping up the pre cum we each had oozing out of us. I do love to see her suck cocks, the more the better for me as she gives great head, working up and down their shafts and deep throating them as best she can.

Then one of the Italian guys got behind her and started to lick her pussy a little whilst she continued to suck me and the other guy. Then it was time for her to feel something enter her body which she had not truly experienced before. She was about to feel 10 inches of rock hard cock be rammed deep into her now very wet pussy. He slid into her and I could see her arch a little as she took his length into her pussy, Now she had two big cocks impaled in her fucking her mouth and pussy at the same time, she was full alright and I was loving the view.

The guy fucking her lent forward and gripped onto both her tits whilst he fucked her deeper, but he was to deep and she had to push him back with her hand to stop him hurting her pussy. It was so hot watching her taking us all on, and sucking and fucking our 3 cocks. I did feel a little intimidated by the size of the 2 cocks, but I do prefer to see her impaled with big cocks as it looks great and I know she can handle them no problem.

You sucked us for some time before it was time for the other guy to fuck you and so we all switched around on the bed so that the other guy good have a stab at your cunt. The other guy might not have been quite as long as the first but his was much thicker and I knew that you would feel full once this one got into you as it was bound to stretch you wide. He positioned himself behind you and held his cock feeding its head between your lips parting them with the huge head of his penis. I can only imagine that you liked the feel of him stretching you as your cunt swallowed his cock and stretched around it’s shaft but this time there was no pushing back as he fucked you, this time your pussy was very full but not to the point of hurting you.

She continued to suck both mine and the other guys cock, in fact I don’t remember a time when her mouth wasn’t full from one of our cocks. She gives great head and she was obviously giving the guy she was sucking a great blowjob because I remember seeing spunk flying through the air and landing on her. I didn’t know if she got a mouth full of spunk or not when she was sucking him, or if it was just a case that she knew he was about to cum and so started to wank him. I came myself but there was that much juices flowing from my cock by now she just lapped it all up.

The guy who had cum then went out of the room for a moment whilst me and the other guy continued fucking her, he asked me if I wanted a go in her pussy but I was cool. Strange that another guy has his cock up my wife and is asking me if I want to fuck my own wife. Anyway she’s had loads of my cock so I thought she’d enjoy having his young fat cock inside her instead..

When the other guy came back he stripped off again and jumped onto the bed and we started again. He took no time in laying her on her back and putting her legs over his shoulders before ramming his cock deep inside of her again, her head was thrown back and the other guy lowered his huge cock into her mouth. I watched for a while then as she looked pretty full and it was quite a sight to behold- my wife on her back with two enormous cocks fucking her mouth and pussy. WOW!!!! I remember looking at the cock in her mouth and thinking fucking hell that’s big, he’s almost stood up and his cock is just hanging into her mouth which was as wide as it could go, there was no way she would get it all in.

We then moved around a little as she wanted my cock too. My wife moved onto jher side and we all re-arranged ourselves. One cock was inside her pussy as she was fucked from behind, the other guy sat on the bed with her face in his lap and on his cock, and I stood so she could suck and wank me too. She was sucking between our two cocks whilst being fucked hard from behind, it was so good, and before long she had spunk shooting out of the cock in her mouth, it run down over her hand as she wanked him and sucked me, all the time taking the huge stiff cock up her pussy, this time though she was able to take it all inside her as she didn’t flinch once but instead enjoyed it’s length.

My wife carried on sucking our cocks and sucking the young Italian cock back to life, I’m sure she must have tasted his cum as she licked and sucked him as it had been running down his shaft and onto his balls.

Sucking and fucking continued until I could not hold back anymore either and was soon cumming myself, she brought her mouth to my cock and licked it all off me as I came over your lips and face. It was so hot watching her lap up the cum from my cock whilst she took a cock up her pussy and wanked one in her hand.

The sight of it was so hot that the other two noticed it and wanted to cum in her mouth and over her face too, in fact the guy who was fucking her couldn’t get his cock out of her quick enough and up to her mouth.

They laid her back on the bed and both of the guys positioned themselves on either side of her head and aimed their cocks at her face. I think it was at that point I told them that they could not cum in her mouth, as that was my pleasure only and what a pleasure it is (I bet they were very disappointed).

She then took hold of their cocks and started to wank and suck them in turn whilst I moved down between her legs and played with her very wet stretched pussy. I did want to fuck her whilst she sucked them but I’d only just spunked in her mouth and my recovery time was not that quick.

So whilst I fingered her sopping well-fucked pussy, I watched her work her magic on the two cocks in hand, and work she did. My wife was siding her hands up and down their long lengths, sucking their huge cocks in turn. It wasn’t long before they were both cumming over her. In unison spunk jetted from both of their cocks and onto her bare tits. She continued to wank them off until she had drained their balls dry, and spunk was all over her big tits

By now the 3 of us were well spent with my wife having managed to suck, wank and fuck 6 loads of spunk from our cocks. She lay there rubbing the spunk into her tits whilst we got ourselves together. I’m sure she could have, and probably would have taken more cocks at that time. She had handled all 3 of us with ease, especially considering that it was the first time with 3 men at once, and with guys with such enormous cocks.

I only hope we can one day repeat the experience as it was one of the best. Although the aim for me is to have her take on 3 VWE men next time with me as a fourth enjoying the sights.

Anyway thanks for reading, maybe next time I can right about a 4guy gangbang!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread