Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Nikki's lost her train ticket.

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I'm afraid youl have to come into the office madam the guard on the station said you have to explain why you travelled without a ticket.nikki sat on the chair opposite feeling like a naughty girl and dressed like a school girl after her vicars and tarts night out.she already knew that the tiny tartan skirt white socks and white shirt with tie was pretty occupying the guard taking her statement.when she knew she was having an affect it made her incredibly horny.im so sorry sir she said in a little innocent voice I just didn't have time to purchase one and as I knew this was the last train and the station was shut I risked it but you have caught me.whats going to happen to me sir? I've never been in trouble before.nikki crossed her leg and her skirt revealed the top of her thigh she then uncrossed them and slightly partied them so the guard had a view of her little white panties.its so hot in here she said as she undone her tie and unbuttoned 2 of her shirt buttons.her lovely big breasts becoming more visible.what happens now Nikki asked, a naughty smile appearing on her red lipsticked lips.the guards bulge becoming more evident as he looked at her body.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *angtidy42Couple
over a year ago

Redditch

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Nikki stood up and walked over to the guard.she softly whispered in his ear as her hand rested on his erection.unzipping his trouser and reaching into his pants she released his massive hard cock.his hand caressing her leg slowly making its way up to her pants.are they damp sir I feel as if I've wet them.he rubbed her pussy through the lace and she began to wank his cock.take it in you mouth you dirty fucker.nikki simply said yes sir and she guided it to her lips.she kissed the tip and then licked along the shaft stopping on his balls and taking them into her mouth.his finger had found her love hole and was teasing her clit aswell as finger fucking.as each thrust went in, her mouth wanked him bringing some pre cum to the tip.stop or il shoot my load he said.il stop if you fuck me with it Nikki replied.she stood up and eased her soaking pants off straddled him and eased herself down and watched as his cock disappeared into her.you fucking horny bastard she cried.use me he said fuck yourself use my dick like a dildo.their lips met and their tongues flicked into each others mouth.he fummbled with her shirt buttons but gave up and just ripped it open unfastening her bra to reveal the most suckable of tits.as he flicked his tongue over her erect nipples she teased her clit as she filled herself. fuck I'm cumming I'm going to cum all over your cock and then suck both our juices off it.the door opened.are you ready Dave taxis outside.he stopped in his tracks.what the fuck? Nikki wagged her finger and becconed him over.if you want your cock sucked get it out.she stood up and turned her back to guard and sat on him again this time he guided it into her arse.fuck you fuck you you fucking cunt I love my arse fucked.give me that cock.she reached out and grabbed it tightly shoving it into her greedy mouth.her screams were echoing round the office as she squirted her juice.i want to be fucked in both holes now.the other man withdrew his cock from Nikki's mouth and quickly thrust it deep inside.the guard was ramming her bumhole and the new man was fucking her cunt.her red hair was swishing around as her head bobbed from side to side.im your fucking dirty red head slut now make me cum take out your cocks and spunk shower me.i want my face covered I want my tits soaked I want my red hair turned white.di it do me now oh my fucking don't stop oh fuck you bastards and with a scream she buckled and went limp.they both stopped and took their cocks in hand,Nikki was now sitting on the seat watching and waiting.cum together shoot it out.fuck the guard cried out and the new man grunted their spunk flooded out all over nikki her face was covered and cum soaked into her red hair.i don't suppose you can drop me off in your taxi she asked.the guard had seemed to forget all about Nikki's ticketless journey.

By *ood tongue!!!Man
over a year ago

harwich

By *r ed300Man
over a year ago

bradford

By *damkaMan
over a year ago

wolverhampton