Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Out of nowhere.

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

We were thinking of going out of a club last night but we went out to see the new Alien movie instead.

Came home at about 11:30 and started feeling tired so we both went to bed.

( I was up for work this morning at 06:30)

We started kissing and saying goodnight but we started getting more hot and bothered and started fucking.

I asked her " Where are your new butt plugs you got from Lovehoney?"

They were in a brown paper bag next to the bed with a bottle of KY too.

We started with the smaller of the two. Its a small, soft pink one, about 5" long with three beads connected to one another. Each one is bigger than the first with a handy ring shape on the end to make it easier to plop in and out.

Fucking her from behind, I squirted some KY onto her tight hole and popped the first bead in then the next and then the last one.

She loved it, groaning and growling in equal measure as I fucked her pussy. It felt too good, trying my best not to blow!!

It's? a great little curved shape and I reckon it could stay up there all day and night if she wanted it to.........

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Hot....tell us more

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

She turned on her left side so I could get in really deep and pop the plug in and out from the second and third bead with my left hand.

Absolutely fucking soaking she was.

So I said, let's try the second one.

This one is a bit different.

It's a shiny black rubber plug in the shape of a mini rugby ball with a sucker end on it. Like a satnav holder :0

Anyway, I smothered it in KY and slowly eased it in. It got to the widest part and she let out a little yelp. It started to hurt and I didn't want to ruin the mood so I stopped.

( It will happen though, after a night out on the town and a few more drinks consumed, we'll be right.)

I popped the little pink one back in all the way, she loved that, it's a proper little tickler.

I then put the black one in her pussy, with her being so juicy and with all the KY, it slipped in like a dream. I slid my cock back in there too!!

I asked her if she was ok and how did it feel?

Her voice went deeper and she said, "It feels tight baby."

So there she was looking back at me getting TP'd and I'm doing my best not to explode and she asks me to cum inside her!!

I said no way!!! She then says, "Cum in my ass then baby."

My missus really knows how to push my buttons.

Before I could take out the plugs my cock started pulsing and there's no stopping that feeling, I blew inside her pussy!!!

We passed the fuck out!!!

The bed was in bits and we were covered in all sorts of sticky fluids.

Getting up for work this morning nearly broke my heart, not because I was soo tired but because she looked so sexy. All smeared lipstick and eyeshadow and super warm under the duvet.

Post new Message to Thread