Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Looking for first time sex stories

Jump to newest

By *ensualguy70 OP   TV/TS
over a year ago

paisley

Im looking to read about all you horny kinksters out there about your first time sex stories, both sexes. I like to read all about the details you remember like how you met hio you ended up wanting to make love,what you were wearing what the partner was wearing how you both ended up naked,what you remember seeing when you saw each other naked for the first time. Also how it felt that first time penetration how hairy or how smooth the other partner was. Also interested in how you first discovered your sexual awareness like furst time masturbatuon etc etc. Please pm your stories to me

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Why?

over a year ago

Hahahaha "why"

By *corpio67Man
over a year ago

hillingdon

Sounds like a bit of perving!!!

Must be bored!!!

By *lutandhubbyCouple
over a year ago

west midlands

perhaps he works at Sydney University

over a year ago

"Why?"

Why not ?

over a year ago

paisley

just like to read them thats all

over a year ago

paisley

i cant believe you think im bored or perverted when you you all come on reading all the stories about other wives being fucked and or joined in with by other couples, yet i like a story about first time sex scenarios and im bored perverted and sydney University

over a year ago

"i cant believe you think im bored or perverted when you you all come on reading all the stories about other wives being fucked and or joined in with by other couples, yet i like a story about first time sex scenarios and im bored perverted and sydney University "

Nowt as queer as folk, as they say !

over a year ago

"just like to read them thats all"

It just seemed unusual compared to posts I've seen where people wanted to see them here (ie, in the forum) rather than have them PMed.

over a year ago

How cynical people are! Easy to jump on and try to humiliate- take no notice you asked a question that's all

over a year ago

I agree

over a year ago

Because he is doing a short story book and selling it

over a year ago

"Because he is doing a short story book and selling it "

over a year ago

My First ever sexual encounter -

I was 18 and I suppose a bit of a late starter, but I met my girlfriend Kerri and we hit it off straight away.

The first time we got to know each other properly was when we both finished wrk in the bar we worked at. I told Kerri i'd drop her off home. We had plenty of flirting behind the bar all night, an I genuinely never expected anything to happen.. . . .

I waited at the staff door for Kerri to finish and it turned out I had two glass collectors wanting a lift aswell. . . .

I had kerri in the back of the car, and quickly dropped off all of the glass collectors. I turned around and asked kerri if she wanted to stay in the back and be chauffeured or get in the front with me.

Kerri jumped in the front and immediately started stroking my leg. . . . I looked around and god damn was I turned on, 18 years old, a hot 20 year old sitting next to me giving me the eye.

Me and Kerri drove further on, reaching an estate which neither of us really knew too well. I asked if she fancied a drive before I take her home, and she said yes. So off we went, around 4 miles out of town into the country lanes.

With Kerri rubbing my leg the way she was, I was so turned on it was unreal, so decided to chance my luck an pull over. I stopped at an old farm building, handbrake on and turned to Kerri. . . . .She responded by kissing me had and swinging her leg over me, straddling me in the drivers seat.

It wasn't long before I had found krri's amazing nipples under her top, and found her gasping for breath as I pinched on them, kissing her hard at the same time.

kerri then beckoned me to the back seats of the car, where instinct took over. I dropped my jeans to release my throbbing cock, pulled down kerri's pants fron under her skirt and began kissing her. It was such an amazing feeling when she gripped a hold of my cock and moaned at the pleasure of feeling me. . . . .She was clearly more experienced as she rubbed my cockhead against her pussy before guiding me inside her. I recall thrusting for all I was worth, trying to get my full length inside her and listening to her reaction from her moans and breathing. . . .

over a year ago

paisley

Very very nice thankyou for sharing

over a year ago

No problem, I keep meaning to write a few more stories but never get round to it

over a year ago

paisley

Will be nice to read some of them xcc

Post new Message to Thread