Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

next door lady

Jump to newest

By *ice guy 44 OP   Man
over a year ago

wrexham

don't really no were to start here but will say it as it happened.

I have been doing some jobs for the lady next door to me for about 5 years but one day I was helping here finish the shed roof her brother had put up wrong we were in it and she was holding the roof up and she always wares jeans she is the type of women that is not really fit but has the look size 12 ish prim and proper bit posh.

any way we finished the shed and she give me a drink of larger and we we siting out side she said I have to go to a family meal later so going to get shower and ready but I could stay there . she come back in tight black leggings white shirt on and looked so hot I said wow you look very nice, she said I don't want to go out but have to as her back was in pain.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Sounds interesting more please

By *ice guy 44 OP   Man
over a year ago

wrexham

I said you need a massage and all she did was smile.

and said you can stay here till later if you want and pick me up I will text you. ay 10ish I got the text to go and get her witch I did when got to pub she was standing there half d*unk bottle of wine in her hand. got in car and took her home when we got there she got me a can out of fridge and as she bent over I looked at that stunning arse we sat down on sofa and she said I don't drink but needed night out but she asked about the massage so I stared to touch her shoulders and did this for a while then she said lower and I did I was doing the bottom of her back and she got up to get more drink and she needed a fag so went with her by back door when we were standing there she rubbed her arse over me just a little bit and went back in. 30 min later she asked would I stay and keep her company I was rock hard now things going through my mind any way we went up stairs me walking behind her got there I went to bathroom and come out she was in bed lieing on her belly

By *ice guy 44 OP   Man
over a year ago

wrexham

I took my cloths off but left boxers on and she said finish the massage so I did all slow and nice she told me to mave bra strap to side but I undid it as she lifted I moved my hands over her nipples.

I carried on massgaeing her back and she moved quilt off her for me to do it lower and what I seen was a blue small thong and a stunning arse by now I was rock hard so I just kept massaging her back she said lower lower and opened her legs and I started to feel around her thong it felt so fuck horny me there with a prim and proper lady in same bed half naked.

By *ice guy 44 OP   Man
over a year ago

wrexham

as I was feeling her arse she started to feel my cock over my boxers to witch I moved and started to nibble her neck moving down to her arse all she said was fuck me please fuck me so I got on top and started to rub my cock on her wet pusy she turned over held me down and sucked me got on top and fucked me so hard she cum then got off lay on her back and said I want that cum all over my face o god I did as was told and we fell asleep next morning I woke up her thong was stil on my pillow and thought shit what have I done

By *ick manMan
over a year ago

Longford

Keep going great start

By *ice guy 44 OP   Man
over a year ago

wrexham

so got up boxers on and went to make a coffee for us to make things feel better any way she come down in my teashirt and thong only and come behine me and kissed my neck got on floor and stared to suck me deep and hard all she said was im a better fuck when sober come back to bad and finish me off but before we got there she stopped on stairs and said lick my arse I want that cock up my arse we got to room and she just fucked me I slapped her arse and she said more more treat me like a slut so I did we were at her house for the next night.

since then it has not happened again but she keeps looking at me and saying you going to help me some time

By *akepeaceMan
over a year ago

Harrogate

Amazing story! If only it happened for real round here.....

By *oth0712Man
over a year ago

cambridge

over a year ago

Wish I had a neighbour like that.

By *ceman619Man
over a year ago

Sunderland

Nice

By *ood tongue!!!Man
over a year ago

harwich

good story ive got a feeling there will be more to follow soon.

over a year ago

By *r 007Man
over a year ago

harrogate

Pop round more then

By *r ed300Man
over a year ago

bradford