Masters whore

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 11/05/17 22:22:04]

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

It was Friday afternoon when Master called me from His office. He told me that tonight was going to be special and my chance to prove myself to Him along with living out one of my fantasies. He told me to be dressed in my tight, black, off one shoulder dress which barely covers my behind, thigh high stockings, thong and heels along with jewelry and sluttish makeup and be ready to leave when He gets home. I spent the rest of the afternoon getting ready. Cleaning myself, showering and making sure I was hair free and smooth. i checked my nails and put on the base foundation of my makeup. Since He did not mention wearing a bra, I glued my "C" cup silicone boobs in place and then tucked myself as I adjusted my black microfiber thong. I chose suntan stay-up thigh highs since He didn't mention a garter belt either and then slipped on a pair of black six inch stripper shoes. I finished my makeup, put big hoop earrings on and a bracelet. I fastened my slave bells ankle bracelet on my left ankle and replaced my typical service collar with a dress collar. I checked myself in the mirror and made sure everything was adjusted properly, finishing up just as I heard the garage door opening and Master coming home.

I made it to the door just as I heard Him unlocking it and dropped to my knees as i always do to greet Him when He gets home. He offered me His hand and pulled me up onto my feet. I slowly twirled for Him so He could examine my appearance. When I looked at Him, I saw the smile on His face and knew He was happy with the way i was dressed. He said "I knew you would get it right when I didn't mention a bra" as He reached for and squeezed my boobs. He told me to grab my small purse and put nothing in it besides a couple of tampons. He then took it from me and put what looked like dozens of condoms in it before handing it back to me. He pulled me close and whispered "a whore should always be prepared" in my ear. W/we then went to the garage, got in His car and pulled away from the house. He told me that W/we would be gone for hours and were going to stop for something to eat. W/we arrived at one of His fave restaurants and He led me inside by my hand. I knew I was passable but I was still nervous because of the way I was dressed. W/we got a table and He ordered dinner for both of U/us. He only ordered a salad for me and told me "i don't want you feeling full just yet". my mind was racing as W/we ate dinner. I was looking around while Master ate and couldn't help but notice that some were really checking me out. Master looked like a typical business man in His clothes but I knew I looked like a real slut. I could feel all eyes on me as W/we walked out of the restaurant and across the parking lot to His car as W/we left.

I finally got up the nerve to ask Master what was planned for the night. He didn't say a word which really made me nervous. He drove a bit more and then I noticed that W/we were pulling in at an adult book store. Master parked in a spot that was farthest from the door and along the highway. He told me to get out and wait for Him next to the car. I watched as He walked into the store. It was still light out and I am sure I looked like a street walker standing by the highway. After what seemed like an eternity, Master came back out with a leash in His hand. He walked up to me and clipped it to my collar and led me across the parking lot and into the store without saying a word.

As W/we entered the store, I was looking around. There were a few Men in the store. The sound of my heels clicking on the tile floor got Everyone's attention. All eyes were on me like I was a new piece of meat for a pack of wolves. I recognized the Man behind the counter as a Man that had been to Master's house in the past. i had serviced Him once when He was a guest of Master at the house. i was always the party favor when Master had Guests over. He simply smiled and went about what He was doing. Master paraded me around the store and then led me through a doorway to where the video booths were. That's when it hit me. It was a fantasy that I had told Master back when W/we first met! I had told Him that I wanted to be led around in an adult book store on a leash while dressed like a slut. What happened next explained His putting the condoms in my purse. He looked at me and said "are you my whore girl?" I could only look into His eyes and nod yes. "Say it" He said. I whispered "I am Your whore Sir". "Louder" He barked. He looked at me with a smile on His face. "Say it so everyone in the store can hear you". "Tell Everyone what you are girl". I looked at Him terrified and excited at the same time and then yelled out "I AM A WHORE, YOUR WHORE SIR!" With that, Master unhooked my leash and opened a door. It was a small room with a simple chair and a small mattress lying on the floor. Master looked at me and said "you will be a whore for the rest of the night". "Let's see how many Men you can handle til closing time". "Don't let Anyone fuck you without a condom and save them in that bowl in the corner girl". "Do your best to attract customers, I will be watching". I looked around as Master walked down the aisle. That's when I noticed the cameras in the hallway and in the little room. I knew that Master could see me from somewhere!

I started to act in an inviting way to Men as They walked around near the video booths. I was moving around teasing and such. Finally, the first Man walked up to me. W/we entered the room and I tried to close the door, but it was somehow blocked partway open. He pushed me down to my knees and pulled His cock out. I gave Him a hand job til it was nice and hard and got a condom on Him. He pushed me over, pulled my dress up to my waist, pulled my thong down to my knees and fucked me until He came. i could see another Man watching U/us as i finished and pulled the condom off the first Man, tossing it in the bowl. After that it was just a steady flow of Men for the rest of the evening. I never adjusted my dress or got to pull my panties up since there was always a Man waiting to use me. I lost track of how many Men had used me as the evening went on. i gave some BJ's and all of the Men fucked my behind. None had a problem with using a condom which i was greatful for. my ass was getting really tender and sore as the night went on. There were lots of used condoms in the bowl in the corner.

Things had quieted down and I realized that it must have been after midnight and the store must have closed. I could hear Master and his Friend coming towards the back of the store. The Man was carrying what looked like a TV. When He plugged it into a jack in the small room an image instantly came up. It was of me being fucked in the room! He must have recorded the entire evening of me servicing Men on my knees! All their faces were blocked out, but mine was clearly visible! I looked at Master with what must have been a shocked look. He only said "you said you were a whore and you aren't done yet". With that, I was placed on all fours and told to get Master and His Friend hard. The video was still playing on the TV as i sucked both cocks. Master said "no condoms this time". "I am gonna cum in My whore's ass that I own and my Friend here is gonna cum in your mouth". His Friend came first and blew an enormous load in my mouth. I couldn't swallow fast enough and some leaked from my mouth and down my chin as He pulled out. I felt Master tense up and then erupt in my behind. He held His cock inside me until He was done cumming. After He pulled out He told me to grab my tampons and put as many in as needed to keep me from leaking cum. I did as told and stayed on my knees until Master spoke again. I watched as Master put a pair of latex gloves on. He stood up and His Friend stood also with the bowl of condoms in His hands. Master said "look straight ahead and don't move". One by one, Master took a cum filled condom and dumped it's contents on me, letting the cum get in my hair and run down my face. He tucked each condom in the top of my dress after emptying it. Thankfully He was careful not to get any in my eyes. When He was finished, my bangs and face were covered in cum. it was dripping off me too. Master took a pic of me with His phone and showed me what I looked like. It looked like a pic from a bukkake site and it was me! Master looked at me and had a huge smile on His face. That made me feel wonderful knowing I pleased Him. He said "you truly became a whore tonight and I am proud of you". "you proved yourself to me and I love you for that". "Now let U/us go home".

Master attached the leash and led me to the front of the store. There, His Friend handed Him a cd that i am guessing was tonight's show. Master then led me out into the cool night air. I had to walk slowly across the lot because my panties were still down by my knees since Master hadn't told me to pull them up. I knew I looked like a filthy whore as Master led me to the car. Anyone passing could see that my panties were at my knees and I was covered in cum. Master had me stand facing the highway as He placed towels on the car seat before I was allowed to pull my panties up and get in. After getting in the car, Master drove U/us home.

Once home, Master told me to clean up and get ready to join Him in bed. After cleaning up, I entered the bedroom naked except for my clitty cage and a pair of my "B" cup boobs glued in place. This is how I am always instructed to sleep if with Master. Master smiled at me and lifted the covers up so I could get in bed with Him. I was totally exhausted and I fell asleep holding onto Master tightly.

This is purely fictional and did not happen to me. Hope Y/you enjoy it! Plz let me know what Y/you think.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Fantastic story thanks for sharing it xxx

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

A great story

Post new Message to Thread