FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

The handyman

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I was thinking of haveing some work done at my place so I put an ad on Craigslist, "Handyman Wanted, No Contracts Just Oral Arrangement"

The next day I received several calls but the one that impressed me was from John, a 65 year old retired gentlemen who said he was very upstanding and could perform on request. I gave him my address and told him to stop by tomorrow to see what we could work out.

I awoke the next morning to a loud buzzing sound. What the hell? Oh shit somebody's at the door. I jumped out of bed, grabbed my robe and ran to the door in my bra and panties yelling, "Who is it?" I looked out the peep hole and saw a rather distinguished grey haired man in blue jeans and plaid shirt.

"It's John your handyman" the voice said. "Oh, just a minute" I tucked my penis back in my panties and put on my robe to cover myself up.

Who was I kidding, my robe was so sheer, even a blind man could see I was almost naked.

As I opened the door a cold breeze came over me causing my nipples to perk up. "Welcome, Come in, Forgive the way I look, I over slept."

You look fine to me, he said with a big smile on his face. Follow me I said, the master bedroom is where I want most of the work done.

The room was a mess, bed unmade, bra, panties, nylons laying on the floor.

"Excuse the mess but what do you think?" "You have any ideas of what can be done in here?"

Oh I have several ideas he said. As far as the room goes I think just new carpeting and a fresh coat of paint would do wonders. I don't have my tools with me today so I'll have to come back to lay the carpet but I'd sure like to lay you in here today.

With that being said he took me in his arms and kissed me. His kiss was soft and gentle but as we kissed longer his tongue found its way into my mouth. He could tell by my breathing and how limp my body had become that I had no objections to what he wanted to lay.

As he walked me backwards towards the bed he removed my robe. The back of my legs touched the edge of the bed and I sat down. I unbuckled his belt and opened his jeans. He unzipped as he stepped back and then stepped out of them.

He was in full erection mode and aiming right at me. He stepped forward removing his shirt and putting his hands on my head.

He guiding his hard cock into my waiting mouth. I loved having a cock in my mouth and I knew his would taste great.

As I rolled my tongue around the mushroom head I kept sliding his cock in and out of my month.

He leaned forward and took off my bra and than began playing with my titties.

Him squeezing and pinching my nipples was getting me hotter and hotter. I had to have him in my boi pussy.

Feeling him slowly entering me, deeper and deeper, fucking me faster and faster trying to achieve his maximum pleasure is what I wanted.

I stood up, reached in the night stand for some lube and climbed onto the bed getting down on all fours.

He joined me on the bed moved my thong aside and began to lick my hole. I moaned as I wiggled my bottom letting him know I was there to be used for his pleasure.

His lubed fingers soon found their way in me. First one, then two, then three.

I was ready. "Fuck me! Fuck me! Oh Please! Fuck me!" I moaned.

There it was that feeling I was hoping, dreaming, begging for.

A hard cock in me.

Filling me, pleasuring me, shooting warm cum in me, knowing I was giving him maximum pleasure.

We lay there for awhile catching our breath then he got up and got dressed.

He looked down at me laying there in my thong and said he had no problem putting in my carpeting but he wasn't a painter.

He did have a buddy that was a painter and he could bring him along next time for an estimate.

I smiled as I told him that would be great. "I'm sure the three of us could work something out together."

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread