Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

A favour for a friend

Jump to newest

By *anillaguy OP   Man
over a year ago

Kingston

Steve had known Sophie for a long time, maybe twenty years. They had been friends since university and although both had flirted with the idea over the years, nothing of a sexual nature, beyond the odd saucy comment or mild d*unken flirtation, had ever taken place.

As he walked the short distance down the suburban side street where he had parked his car, Steve cast his mind back to the conversation that had led him to this bland and ordinary street on his way to ... Well, he didn't know what.

It had been a few weeks previously when they had been sharing a sneaky fag, much to their other friends disgust, in the garden of a pub where a regular meeting of their social circle regularly took place. Sophie was sitting opposite him, looking her usual relaxed and sexy self, as she took a drag on her cigarette and casually announced, "I've always wanted to go to a swingers club."

Steve stifled a cough, as he was mid drag on a fag, as she casually dropped this startling confession into what had been, until then, a normal conversation of the state of her dating situation. "Yeah, just something that's always held a certain fascination for me. Well, you know how much I like sex" she said chuckling. Indeed he did. Never shy of sharing the tales of her various sexual experiences with whomever would listen, Steve had long ago stopped being shocked by anything his dearest friend could say. That was until about a minute before. ""Thing is," she continued, "I want you to come with me. Not in a sexual way" she quickly added, "just as a safe pair of hands, you know, someone I can trust not to leave me and look after me." And as the conversation continued long into the night, Steve had found himself, disbelievingly, agreeing to her request.

That was how he now found himself approaching a quite unremarkable looking house where, he had learned by text a short time before, his friend awaited him.

(closed, thread got too big)

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Steve had known Sophie for a long time, maybe twenty years. They had been friends since university and although both had flirted with the idea over the years, nothing of a sexual nature, beyond the odd saucy comment or mild d*unken flirtation, had ever taken place.

As he walked the short distance down the suburban side street where he had parked his car, Steve cast his mind back to the conversation that had led him to this bland and ordinary street on his way to ... Well, he didn't know what.

It had been a few weeks previously when they had been sharing a sneaky fag, much to their other friends disgust, in the garden of a pub where a regular meeting of their social circle regularly took place. Sophie was sitting opposite him, looking her usual relaxed and sexy self, as she took a drag on her cigarette and casually announced, "I've always wanted to go to a swingers club."

Steve stifled a cough, as he was mid drag on a fag, as she casually dropped this startling confession into what had been, until then, a normal conversation of the state of her dating situation. "Yeah, just something that's always held a certain fascination for me. Well, you know how much I like sex" she said chuckling. Indeed he did. Never shy of sharing the tales of her various sexual experiences with whomever would listen, Steve had long ago stopped being shocked by anything his dearest friend could say. That was until about a minute before. ""Thing is," she continued, "I want you to come with me. Not in a sexual way" she quickly added, "just as a safe pair of hands, you know, someone I can trust not to leave me and look after me." And as the conversation continued long into the night, Steve had found himself, disbelievingly, agreeing to her request.

That was how he now found himself approaching a quite unremarkable looking house where, he had learned by text a short time before, his friend awaited him. "

Reply privately

By *lew65Man
over a year ago

Anglesey

More please

Reply privately

By *ime for me21Man
over a year ago

skeg

Reply privately

By *revorAndTraceyCouple
over a year ago

Newcastle Upon Tyne

Reply privately

over a year ago

More please

Reply privately

By *anillaguy OP   Man
over a year ago

Kingston

He shifted nervously after ringing the ornate Victorian door bell, hearing a distinctive clack, clack sound accompanied by muffled background music as someone had clearly opened an internal door and approached the large wooden door that was the entrance to the property. As the door was opened Steve unconsciously turned around to see if anyone on the road behind him was witnessing the site which greeted him but saw no one. A lady, maybe in her late forties or early fifties but still looking good, wearing a black and red basque with attached stockings smiled broadly at him and beckoned him in with a backwards nod of her head.

“Welcome!” she said in a cheery voice which had the sound of a Home Counties accent. Steve just smiled and nodded as he took a few tentative steps across the threshold and into a short tiled hallway which led to a partially open internal door as he had thought. As the lady closed the door behind him, she seemed to move very swiftly past him in an almost flowing motion to enable her to fully open the internal door, almost as a naughty teenager would when welcoming some friends to an illicit gathering where there would be underage drinking and other things their parents would not approve of. Her left arm outstretched to usher Steve in the direction of a tall, but small, round table where another attractive lady sat wearing yet more erotic lingerie with some forms and other pieces of paper before her.

“Good afternoon and welcome” she said warmly, “have you been to one of our parties before?” Mumbling his reply, Steve explained that he had not attended an event of theirs before and he was expecting to meet a friend. “Oh, you will meet lots of friends here today my love” she replied as Steve’s attention was momentarily drawn to the kitchen behind her where a small group of people were chatting. The person most directly in his line of sight was another woman in her underwear but this wasn’t what had drawn his gaze, no, it was the fact that this woman was wearing a large, red strap on as she talked animatedly with the group around her. She seemed to be making an animated point and as her arms gesticulated, the strap on seemed to move as if it had a life of its own. The lady at the table who was clearly one of the hosts turned to follow where his gaze lay. She laughed, “Oh, that’s just Judy, she does like to show off Frankie even when not using him.” Steve looked to her with a clearly puzzled expression on his face as she continued, giggling, “It’s what she calls the strap on, Frankie. And Frankie does like to fuck.” She must have read some alarm on his face as she quickly added, “It’s alright dear, she only fucks those who want to be. That is the golden rule here. No means no and nobody has to do anything they are not comfortable with.” Steve just nodded, seemingly unable to break from staring at this large, ribbed, fake phallus. The spell was broken though as Sophie walked from the side of the laughing group, emerging from another room. A large, cheesy grin with an expression that said, ‘can you believe this?’ adorned her face as she approached him.

“Thank you so much for this” she whispered in his ear as she gave him an unusually tight hug, “I really couldn’t do this without you.” Unable to adequately respond, Steve just let out a long slow breath.

“Awww, look at you two, so sweet.” Steve turned to be faced with a beaming, plump, young woman with pale skin, whose ample breasts seemed to be sagging slightly making her pronounced, pink nipples point directly at the floor. This however made her no less attractive or desirable and Steve felt an odd stirring in his groin. “I’m Bella and I am going to show you around.” Both Sophie and Steve fell in behind their guide and, as they moved off, he felt his hand being taken and gripped tightly as Sophie slowly laced her fingers between his.

From their starting point in the high ceilinged hallway Steve could see four doors and a large winding staircase. Bella led them towards the closest door which was propped open with what looked like a gold statue of two people engaged in doggy style sex. As they entered the room, the sight which met them clearly had an effect on Sophie as Steve felt her grip tighten. It was a normal front room layout with three sofas, a coffee table in the centre and a flickering television in the far corner. There was however nothing normal about what was taking place in this rather rundown looking lounge. On the sofa on the left directly in front of the doorway there were two men and one woman sitting on it. Both of the men had no trousers on and were having their cocks sucked by lingerie clad women. The closest was laying his head back as his dick was obscured by two heads, one blonde, one brunette who were very noisily and eagerly enjoying pleasuring the gent and, when he let out a loud groan, they seemed to let out louder moans and the movement of their heads increased.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *eadyMan
over a year ago

Blackpool

Excellently written story!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *teviem40Man
over a year ago

stoke

Reply privately

By *cotFit4funMan
over a year ago

Kettering

Terrific

Reply privately

over a year ago

Sounding good up to now.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Like it more please

Reply privately

By *ime for me21Man
over a year ago

skeg

Getting good

Reply privately

By *sprey6Man
over a year ago

Here!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *ack Seat LoverTV/TS
over a year ago

Woking

Great start!! Look forward to more...

Reply privately

By *untimes6969Man
over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Great start - let the fun begin!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

Mmmmm cant wait for more

Reply privately

over a year ago

Well written loving the story xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

loving this, please more, so well written building it up

Reply privately

By *ngman70Man
over a year ago

Between Christcrch and New Forest

This is very good. Looking forward to more

Reply privately

By *oss25Man
over a year ago

Flitwick and Fakenham

Keep going, I'm enjoying this one

Reply privately

By *anillaguy OP   Man
over a year ago

Kingston

Thank you for all the positive comments. They are very much appreciated

Reply privately

By *ood tongue!!!Man
over a year ago

harwich

sounds very interesting & can only get better

Reply privately

By *ilberryMan
over a year ago

Scarborough

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *ixon bearCouple
over a year ago

same where

Reply privately

over a year ago

Nice

Reply privately

By *ilson84500Man
over a year ago

Portadown

Reply privately

By *UN-ALMan
over a year ago

Near Fenwick

Wow great read so far...

Reply privately

By *ady LickWoman
over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

I love it OP, you've really set the scene

Reply privately

By *ick manMan
over a year ago

Longford

Keep going very good

Reply privately

By *iceButtSlimMan
over a year ago

Ipswich

Enjoying the lead in, can't wait for more.

Reply privately

By *hitevanman812Man
over a year ago

Carlisle

Reply privately

By *r ed300Man
over a year ago

bradford

Please continue

Reply privately

By *anillaguy OP   Man
over a year ago

Kingston

As Bella casually explained that this was, obviously, the lounge and social area she turned around so that neither of them could take in much more that was happening, save that the lady sitting next to the gents was also clearly enjoying herself. She had an almost pained expression on her face as she held another ladies head, pulling it deeper into between her legs, as her nipples were tweaked by the blonde woman who was sucking vigorously the man sitting next to her. Steve and Sophie silently followed Bella as she strode back into the hallway. He wasn’t sure how his sexually curious friend was feeling but he was definitely beginning to experience some strange sensations, almost like an out of body experience. On some level, he almost felt like poking himself in the eye; just to confirm the sights before him were real. Everyone he saw, apart from himself and Sophie, seemed to be either naked or dressed in a sexually provocative fashion; be it in lingerie, fetish gear or even a few he saw dressed as characters from literature and film. He could have sworn the person closing the toilet door behind themselves a moment ago had been wearing the iconic Princess Leia gold bikini outfit. Almost as if she had been reading his thoughts, Sophie asked Bella if there was somewhere she could hang her coat. Bella indicated that she would take it and hang it in the cloakroom area next to the kitchen. With this, Sophie relinquished her grip on Steve’s hand, at which point he realised how tightly she had been holding it as some sensation began to return to his fingers. As he turned to face her, Sophie had effortlessly shrugged off her long red coat, handing it to Bella. It was only then that he comprehended how much thought she had put into this day and, that his friend had really come prepared to fully experience this event. As he took in the sight of her his breath quickened; black hold ups with a swirly, shiny pattern at the top led up from her high heeled red shoes. Her shapely body was held in a short latex dress with holes where her breasts sat proudly on display. Her two large pink nipples protruded prominently indicating she was cold or, extremely turned on. Steve decided it was probably the latter as the house itself seemed rather warm, something to do with so many people naked in an enclosed space he guessed. Bending over, slightly facing away from him, Sophie gently pulled up the holdup adorning her left leg and, as she did so, he could see that it wasn’t the cold affecting her nipples. Wearing no underwear, Steve had a clear view of Sophie’s pussy which was glistening in the light of the hallway, a sprinkling of her juices hanging on her engorged lips. Again struck by an inability to stop staring, he stood, transfixed on this incredibly sexy sight. Pulling his eyes away he slowly looked up into the blue eyes of his clearly aroused friend. She was still bent over as she looked around at him with a naughty, almost lascivious, grin on her face.

“Like what you see?” she asked a stunned and silent Steve. As he gave a weak nod, she replied, “good.”

Reply privately

By *anillaguy OP   Man
over a year ago

Kingston

Sorry for the lack of paragraphs. Just realised.

Reply privately

By *ime for me21Man
over a year ago

skeg

Reply privately

By *sprey6Man
over a year ago

Here!

Reply privately

By *cotFit4funMan
over a year ago

Kettering

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

Good so far... Sutton House

Reply privately

By *anillaguy OP   Man
over a year ago

Kingston

Elements of it, yes

Reply privately

By *ood tongue!!!Man
over a year ago

harwich

Reply privately

over a year ago

keep going

Reply privately

By *itboyslim2Man
over a year ago

stevenage

"keep going

"

Reply privately

By *untimes6969Man
over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Great story, looking forward to hearing more!!

Reply privately

By *r ed300Man
over a year ago

bradford

More please

Reply privately

By *ixon bearCouple
over a year ago

same where

Reply privately

By *anillaguy OP   Man
over a year ago

Kingston

“Like what you see?” she asked a stunned and silent Steve. As he gave a weak nod, she replied, “good.” He was snapped from his reverie by Bella returning from hanging the coat.

“What are you staring at you naughty boy? she enquired as she strode towards him, her breasts swaying gently as each step was taken. Bella followed his gaze letting out a small moan as she took in the view of Sophie, still bent over smiling standing in the lobby. “May I?” she asked speaking to both of them. Before Steve could say anything, not sure what he would say even if he could, Sophie’s voice met his hears with the words,

“Oh yes please!” Wasting no time Bella dropped to her knees behind Sophie and plunged her tongue deep into her wet pussy. Giving out a groan of intense pleasure, Sophie tensed slightly and then slowly pushed back onto the head between her legs that was moving in a purposeful manner. Clearly Bella had a rhythm and style that she favoured when giving oral pleasure to a lady. As she writhed in ecstasy Sophie ever so slightly lost her footing, just toppling forward a fraction where her outstretched hands met Steve’s. She looked into his eyes, smiled, then bit her bottom lip as a slurping sound and deep sigh emanated from beneath her. Looking down, Steve could see that Bella was now sitting on her bottom using her hands to pull Sophie’s arse cheeks apart, clearly, from the noises the pair were making, to enhance her tongues penetration of the pussy and access to the clit.

As he stood, transfixed by the site directly before him holding his friend’s hands his attention was instantly diverted by a commotion coming from the room with the sofas in. A group of naked revellers had come through some french doors which Steve hadn’t noticed before, through which he could see a rather large hot tub on the patio, steam rising from it lazily. They had started laughing and joking loudly with the people currently engaged in various sexual acts, clearly they were all familiar with each other judging from the banter and the fact that the whole time men and women continued to fuck and suck around the room. While standing and taking this in, still holding Sophie’s hands, he suddenly felt a hand on his backside. Turning his head to the right to see who the hand belonged to, he realised that it was tracing around his waist in the opposite direction and, before he could turn his head or say anything, he felt it effortlessly pop the top button on his trousers and slip into his boxers.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *oss25Man
over a year ago

Flitwick and Fakenham

You can't stop there..........aaaaaaargh

Reply privately

over a year ago

got me so hard sat here reading this, need moarrrrrrr!!!

Reply privately

By *ustful desiresCouple
over a year ago

Reply privately

By *ohn_1983Man
over a year ago

Poringland

Superb story

Reply privately

By *parklesueTV/TS
over a year ago

Middleton

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *ettercallsaul118Man
over a year ago

Funtown

Reply privately

By *ime for me21Man
over a year ago

skeg

I had forgotten how good it was. Please continue and don't leave it so long

Reply privately

By *untimes6969Man
over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Thought they'd got nervous and ran out!!

Really pleased the story is back on - More

Reply privately

By *thwalescplCouple
over a year ago

brecon

Reply privately

By *cubasexMan
over a year ago

Dudley

Fantastic

Well written and very horny

Reply privately

By *adbod2015Man
over a year ago

Nantwich

Bookmarked

Reply privately

By *omkingbillyCouple
over a year ago

welingborough

Can't wait for more

Reply privately

By *ndyandMandyCouple
over a year ago

swansea

Bravo

Reply privately

By *lwaysup4it69Couple
over a year ago

Kirkby in Ashfield

Reply privately

By *anillaguy OP   Man
over a year ago

Kingston

Thank you so much for the positive comments. Always greatly received either in the forum or by message.

Sorry for the delay, but life gets in the way sometimes

Reply privately

By *anillaguy OP   Man
over a year ago

Kingston

Feeling somewhat alarmed, Steve looked down to see who it was that was caressing him so brazenly, but at the same time, erotically. Just as he lowered his head to see, he felt a hot, wet mouth take his entire length in; he juddered as the mouth tightened around his cock with the tongue playing along the underside, all thoughts of looking down left his head as he bent it back, squeezing his eyes shut as he let out a huge sexual sigh followed by, “Fuck me!” As he began to lower his gaze from the ceiling, which he now found himself staring at, he felt a little bewildered when suddenly a warm sensation reverberated through his entire body. He felt a tongue on his balls.

The feeling was the most intense he could remember, like the first time he got his hand inside a girl’s bra, and he struggled to focus on anything but this, this, this absolutely incredible feeling. The pleasure he felt was beyond anything, the feel of the mouth on his now rigid member, the tongue playfully licking his balls, sometimes taking a ball ever so gently completely into their mouth. It was then it struck him. How had he not realized sooner? There were two people going down on him. With this moment of clarity he tipped his head forward to behold the epicentre of this tsunami of pure unadulterated pleasure. The thought of two women sucking his cock was a fantasy that he had held since he was an over horny, under experienced teenager. The sight was something that would be seared into his memory until the day he died, or, knowing his luck, he’d forget in a bout of early onset dementia. Looking down through what could only be described as a sexually induced haze, the sight that greeted him was not what he had expected. ‘Never in a million years’ as his teenage self would have said.

What the fuck was happening?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Great story....

Reply privately

By *hil911Man
over a year ago

Solihull

Awesome story.

Reply privately

By *ettercallsaul118Man
over a year ago

Funtown

Lucky man

Reply privately

By *r ed300Man
over a year ago

bradford

Reply privately

over a year ago

I have a good friend who is a full blown lesbian.. About 4 months ago she was down in the dumps and was very horny so I did what any good friend would do. Licked and finger fucked her till she squealed and as a reward she let me fuck her from behind she said that she just pretend it was a strap-on lol. But it was one of the best fucks of my life

Reply privately

over a year ago

Awesome. Bookmarked!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Awesome. Bookmarked!! "

You like my story then xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

Keep going op! Great story and very well written

Reply privately

over a year ago

Great story. Very well written.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Love this is back x

Reply privately

By *r ed300Man
over a year ago

bradford

Reply privately

over a year ago

Please do finish this story! Xx

Reply privately

By *itman6969Man
over a year ago

stirling

Reply privately

By *sprey6Man
over a year ago

Here!

Reply privately

By *lwaysup4it69Couple
over a year ago

Kirkby in Ashfield

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

Great story, looking forward to hearing more!

Reply privately

By *ettercallsaul118Man
over a year ago

Funtown

Reply privately

By *anillaguy OP   Man
over a year ago

Kingston

What the fuck was happening?

As he looked down to see two heads bobbing about his crotch, a most peculiar thought went through his head; his fantasy of two ladies sucking his cock would have to be amended. The crux of the encounter would remain the same, only his position should change he thought.

“I should be lying down” he murmured quietly to himself, thinking of his amended sexual fantasy.

“Oh what a good idea!” came a voice from a mouth clearly engaged in fellating him as he felt her breath as she spoke. An alarm bell of recognition of the voice flashed through his mind and, as he looked down, for the first time seeing the faces of the two people who had been playing with his cock like it was some sort of aphrodisiac to be devoured. Looking up, with his glistening cock resting on her chin was Jane; his girlfriend of 4 years.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Liking this story

Reply privately

By *hil911Man
over a year ago

Solihull

Ooo good twist

Reply privately

By *wFunGuy4YouMan
over a year ago

Cheshire

Reply privately

By *aughtyman45Man
over a year ago

lincoln

Great story and well written

Reply privately

By *r ed300Man
over a year ago

bradford

Reply privately

By *atineLadyWoman
over a year ago

UK

Love it!

Reply privately

By *ohn_1983Man
over a year ago

Poringland

Hahaha

Reply privately

over a year ago

Please continue, this is so good!

Reply privately

By *untimes6969Man
over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Ah fantastic!!

Great story

Reply privately

By *ettercallsaul118Man
over a year ago

Funtown

Reply privately

By *sprey6Man
over a year ago

Here!

Reply privately

By *weetChariotMan
over a year ago

High Wycombe

Superb story.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *thwalescplCouple
over a year ago

brecon

Reply privately

By *cubasexMan
over a year ago

Dudley

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

Great

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *anillaguy OP   Man
over a year ago

Kingston

Thank you all so much for the positive comments. This is the first time anyone has read some of the multitude of stuff I have written.

I appreciate the encouragement

Reply privately

By *ime for me21Man
over a year ago

skeg

"Thank you all so much for the positive comments. This is the first time anyone has read some of the multitude of stuff I have written.

I appreciate the encouragement "

so please carry on

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *af105Man
over a year ago

Newtownards

Reply privately

over a year ago

Please sir, more x

Reply privately

By *anillaguy OP   Man
over a year ago

Kingston

"Please sir, more x"

Now that is sexy

Reply privately

By *imbo57Man
over a year ago

kilmarnock ish

nice twist

Reply privately

By *ocky-boyMan
over a year ago

All over

One of the better written stories, fantastic detail

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

Brilliant keep it going

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *anillaguy OP   Man
over a year ago

Kingston

An alarm bell of recognition of the voice flashed through his mind and, as he looked down, for the first time seeing the faces of the two people who had been playing with his cock like it was some sort of aphrodisiac to be devoured. Looking up, with his glistening cock resting on her chin was Jane; his girlfriend of 4 years. “Surprise!” she said cheekily as she moved her head to take his cock back between her bright red lipstick covered lips and gave it a long, slow suck.

“Yeah, surprise” repeated the other woman who had been pleasuring his cock and balls, putting out her tongue to play with his balls, which were wet and held in her hand. The women glanced at each other then burst into fits of giggles. Jane let go of his cock, which sprang up upon its release, leading to more uncontrolled laughter. She stood, turned to face Sophie, who was still twisting her lips with pleasure due to Bella now fingering her pussy quite intently. Placing a deep, passionate kiss on Sophie’s lips, which seemed to last an eternity, Jane then turned to face him and said, very matter of factly, “shall we all get more comfortable?”

Reply privately

By *ime for me21Man
over a year ago

skeg

Reply privately

By *ceman619Man
over a year ago

Sunderland

Mmmmmmmmmmmm

Reply privately

By *ceman619Man
over a year ago

Sunderland

[Removed by poster at 18/08/17 23:29:21]

Reply privately

By *ceman619Man
over a year ago

Sunderland

"Please sir, more x"
come to ur master

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *wFunGuy4YouMan
over a year ago

Cheshire

Reply privately

over a year ago

Wow! Such a sexy story. So hot

Reply privately

By *af105Man
over a year ago

Newtownards

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *ixon bearCouple
over a year ago

same where

Reply privately

By *iceguy12345678Man
over a year ago

Fareham ish

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

Great story

Reply privately

By *ime for me21Man
over a year ago

skeg

.......?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Great story

Reply privately

By *nicker manMan
over a year ago

Nuneaton

Loving this, please continue.

Reply privately

By *cott9191Man
over a year ago

nottingham

Great story, please continue

Reply privately

By *r ed300Man
over a year ago

bradford

Reply privately

over a year ago

great story, look forward to the rest.

Reply privately

By *ettercallsaul118Man
over a year ago

Funtown

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *ndyandMandyCouple
over a year ago

swansea

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *elshmailMan
over a year ago

neath

Nice

Reply privately

By *luffybunnie1Couple
over a year ago

Crawley

More please

Reply privately

By *aidbacklookingMan
over a year ago

Evesham

Nice start

Reply privately

over a year ago

When's the next chapter, have been reading this throughout the day, damn good stuff

Reply privately

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 18/10/17 23:52:53]

Reply privately

By *anillaguy OP   Man
over a year ago

Kingston

In a dream like state, Steve was led through the house, down a corridor illuminated with sparkling fairy lights towards a door which sat slightly ajar. His cock was still erect and swaying as he was led towards the room. Striding purposefully, Jane was still giggling and completely naked, her backside illuminated by the pink fairy lights, his right hand in hers as she led him on to he knew not where. His other hand was desperately trying to hold his trousers up as he stumbled along, finally reaching the door which Jane threw open.

“Ooh, hello”, purred Jane as she entered the room, still pulling him along. Eyes straining to adjust to the darkened room, Steve began to slowly make out some of the features of the room which his naked and still highly amused girlfriend had brought him to. Beams of sunlight from the unsuspecting outside world seemed to dissect the room, music was playing from a small stereo on a mantle and in the middle of the room was a large, round bed. He thought it was round but it was difficult to tell as there was a large group of naked bodies writhing atop it. Unsurprisingly, there was the unmistakable slap of flesh as someone was being fucked. His sight improving as it became more accustomed to the lack of light, Steve could make out a man fucking a woman doggy style on the edge of the bed. The woman turned to face the door and returned Jane’s ‘hello’ with a very direct smile before asking, no demanding,

“Bring that beautiful pussy over here, my tongue is waiting!” As the woman lifted her head ever so, Steve could make out the shape of another man beneath her, his hands on her breasts and his hips thrusting up. It appeared that the lady who was hoping to be licking his girlfriends beautiful, neat and trimmed pussy, was being fucked in the pussy and the ass; and loving every minute of it.

Reply privately

By *ockHardMcrCockMan
over a year ago

Manchester

Oh yes - been with g/f to swingers club but never had this level of success !

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *r ed300Man
over a year ago

bradford

Reply privately

By *asil353Man
over a year ago

bridgwater

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *anillaguy OP   Man
over a year ago

Kingston

Thanks, would welcome comments on this either in the forum or by pm. Am not angling for messages, just genuinely interested to know what people think of it

Reply privately

over a year ago

Loving this story, could go anywhere from here

Reply privately

By *UN-ALMan
over a year ago

Near Fenwick

Great story would love this house party.....

Reply privately

By *elshmailMan
over a year ago

neath

Nice

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately