Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Sunday

Jump to newest

By *r_Mrs890 OP   Couple
over a year ago

Cibolo/Mildenhall

Sunday, we set out eagerly to have an amazing photoshoot and capture two very classy ladies as they express the culmination of beauty. The incarnation begins about a 20 mile ride from our house. We set out to a restaurant, Sushi of course We met Mike and Cleo in the lobby and walked in. The ladies knew their game as the seductively play with the salmon with their tongues. Cleo and Alexys are so delicious in their cute little outfits. Mike and I are watching ad smirking. As we prepare to leave, we decide to take the elevator. Once we enter the ladies kiss and Cleo drops to her knees and reaches up quickly and finds her hands under Alexys’ dress. The palatable silence is broken with a subtle moan as Cleo looks up with a luscious desire. She then works from right to left as she shakes off Alexys’ mint green panties to her ankles. They stop at her black heels and the fragrance of sex fills the small dwelling. With a growl, Alexys goes to her knees and puts her head under Cleo’s dress and the cute vocal peeps indicate Alexys is trying to grip her panties with her teeth. Mike says to me Cleo likes a bit of biting. Alexys then reaches up and pulls Cleo’s red thong down with a whoosh to her knees and the ladies turn to face the wall and Cleo says our gift to Fab fans. Mike understands the hint and takes the first picture of the night.

As the door opens, the scent of sweet fruits floods out…

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *r_Mrs890 OP   Couple
over a year ago

Cibolo/Mildenhall

So I guess this is how it starts and if there is desire, i will continue

By *nlyme40Man
over a year ago

Rugeley

"So I guess this is how it starts and if there is desire, i will continue "

Please continue ..... great start if you don't want to continue here we can continue privately

By *nlyme40Man
over a year ago

Rugeley

"So I guess this is how it starts and if there is desire, i will continue "

Great profile by the way very sexy

By *r_Mrs890 OP   Couple
over a year ago

Cibolo/Mildenhall

As the door opens, the scent of sweet fruits floods out and the ladies say gentleman, please take them off. Mike and I reach trace our hand from the ladies’ to the floor as they perfectly lift their the feet and the panties come off. Alexys turns and grabs her panties and shoves them in my mouth and kisses me. The panties swirl around our tongues before this Goddess hooks them and pulls away, knickers in tow. She hands them to Cleo and without skipping a beat, Cleo grabs Mikes hands and pushes it to her nose. Alexys growls and bites quickly and grabs them slicks her lips and quickly slips them on. She presses the button and opens the doors, grabs my hand and we head to the car. How long were we there I thought as I was pulled to the car trying to understand what just happened.

We arrived at Mike’s house and brought in a suitcase of outfits. After all, this is what the real day is about, hours of naughty photos and sexy, classy moments. The girls come forth from a changing screen naked with only those crazy heels with the red bottoms. The ladies embrace and kiss deeply as the pictures begin to be unleashed. While transitioning through poses, the devious ladies find reason to treat each other to naughty touches. Both competing for the intensity and passion of the moans each other gives forth.

As we transition to the third outfit change, the pussys are so saturated that even the new clean panties are instantly soaked. I mean saturated as if the ladies just emerged from the pool and the shiny sun kissed appearance is perfectly displayed on the minimal material hiding their sweetness pots. Yes, they are dripping, my focus in you did not notice was watching the cum stream sticky and stuck between Alexys’ inner thigh and the inertia of the gap. Cleo was definitely doing something right. In this initial hour Mike and I just stripped naked because our cocks had to be released. The views were striking and fuck professionalism.

Alexys was ready to move on and as her hands roamed, she locked lips with Cleo and pushed her fingers into her folds and letting boys get the first view of …

By *r_Mrs890 OP   Couple
over a year ago

Cibolo/Mildenhall

Alexys was ready to move on and as her hands roamed, she locked lips with Cleo and pushed her fingers into her folds and letting boys get the first view of the hunger in Cleo’s lips as they grabbed the saturated black knickers and pronounced their presence. I looked at Mike and we decided it is time for a break from pictures. I made my way over to my Alexys from behind and reached around twiddling her labia and releasing the waiting juices. The familiar aroma filled the air, as Mike dropped to his knees and began to pulse his tounge between Cleo’s cheeks. Cleo and Alexys’ hands not move at a furious pace, newly competing to drive each others’ clits to the extreme. My hand is moved to the wife’s hips as I feel the energy build. They both cum within seconds of each other but that does not slow them down, only produce more noises I am sure the neighbors heard. Cleo was giggling and Alexys could not help but kiss the girl. The embrace slowed things down and Mike and I got up from our positions and grabbed our ladies for our own tongue play.

After the kiss, Cleo says “now what”. Alexys says I want to see that ass on Mike, “bend over”. Alexys admires as a conisaer of ass and remarks on the curve and drags her finger down his crack. “Cleo, this ass looks tight, when was the last time he was bent over and fucked like a good doggy”. Cleo laughs and says “last night beautiful, do you want a go.” Alexys growls and spanks Mike and whispers do you like that. He smiles and says yes ma’am. ...

By *nlyme40Man
over a year ago

Rugeley

Loving this ..... I can almost imagine the aroma in the room ....

By *r_Mrs890 OP   Couple
over a year ago

Cibolo/Mildenhall

"Loving this ..... I can almost imagine the aroma in the room .... "

Thank you, appears you are a small minority.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Just caught up like it more please

By *nlyme40Man
over a year ago

Rugeley

"Loving this ..... I can almost imagine the aroma in the room ....

Thank you, appears you are a small minority."

Don't let that stop you ..... please

By *r_Mrs890 OP   Couple
over a year ago

Cibolo/Mildenhall

Alexys returns to the scene and asks Mike are you ready? Nodding as the sound of the slap ricochets through the room. The next slap comes with a gropey squeeze, followed by a kiss on the red cheek. She gives him another on the other cheek and asks are you learning? Mike shrugs and the next slap knocks him off his balance but Mike’s quicker focus is taken to feeling the warm lube burrowing into his bum, propelled by the lady’s finger. Cleo is feeling ever so tingly and antsy as she flows to her knees and inserts his semi-limp dick in her waiting mouth. Each thrust from Alexys is ever more exciting as Cleo forms an Adam’ Apple with Mike’s head.

Feeling the third wheel syndrome, I insert myself back into the play and grab my wife’s focus and kiss her deep. She continues to finger fuck Mike as he stands on his Tip-toes and cock begins to twitch, before unleashing a torrent down Cleo’s throat. Spent, Mike falls back and Alexys releases, she reaches down to his cock and looks at him with a tsk tsk look before reaching out to Cleo. Cleo reaches back and Alexys and Cleo embrace in a most intense sexual act as their tongues swirl in a pool of Mike’s semen. When the ladies return to reality, they let liquid Mike spill from their lips and drip down their bodies. It was definitely time for more pictures.

When the pictures of the cum covered ladies begins to balance off, Cleo reaches for me and says I need to be fucked. Alexys jumps up and roars at Cleo and says mine with the hunger of a Lioness hunter. Cleo pushes Alexys to the floor and starts finger fucking Alexys as they kiss some more. Cleo continues her assault by moving Alexys head to her own breasts without letting go of Alexys’ sticky pussy. The moans coming from these two are more then enough to provoke an automated response for Mike and I to robotically rub our own rock hard cocks.

It does not let up as Cleo flips Alexys over and pulls her to her knees as she spreads her cheeks and lashes the inner swills of Alexys sphincter. My wife pulls me by my cock over to be under her and starts deliciously devouring my nether regions. She licks each vein flowing it up the shaft to the head, then with grand patience starts on the next vein as the tip of her tongue subtly calls forth pre-cum as she crowns the head with each pass. Mike gets on his knees and starts kissing Cleo and leads Alexys’ hand to his lonely member…

By *nlyme40Man
over a year ago

Rugeley

Loving this

By *nlyme40Man
over a year ago

Rugeley

Loving this

By *r_Mrs890 OP   Couple
over a year ago

Cibolo/Mildenhall

Alexys wraps her hand around the happy dick and starts stroking it with deep thrusts, pushing his head out and letting the blood fill the head to a strong purple before releasing the pressure and thrusting his foreskin back across the frenum. In the moment between her stroking and sucking, Alexys is quite surprised to feel her pussy invaded by a silicon vibrating ball. It slips in ever so easily and the labia suck it in till all 3” disappear inside. A matching cord traverses the distance to another ball which is now making its way into Cleo’s labia minora. Her lady more playfully pushes back some before Mike assists and pushes it in to sit snuggly encroaching the lady’s g-spot. At the same time, the ladies start bucking like wild horses as I play with the settings on my phone.

As wifey loves on my member, my finger becomes a medium for her rhythm to tap and rub the phone screen. The taps and rubs create a specific intensity and speed to which the vibrating toy penetrates the women. Cleo’s face falls to the floor like a cat in heat and thick cream starts bubbling out of her insides. She bites down on a towel as she moans passion incarnate. Nearly in tears of joy and as if she is being tickled without relent, she begs to have a man inside her. She calls out to Mike as he observes but Alexys does not release, now taking turns licking his head then mind. At once as I fiddle more devilishly with the phone, Cleo and Alexys enter a convulsive state and the aforementioned cream is not flowing in unison before they reach behind to break free of the pleasures of torture, pulling away from the device. Before us all are two of the most gorgeous ladies in ultra-satisfied stupors. The legs cross over one another as they lay down, pussys quivering inches from each other. The toy sits between them, curled up and still vibrating at its highest intensity. Click…Another picture.

Maybe we should get ready to head out to dinner I say. NO, you both get on that bed and wank those cocks nice and fast. Do not stop. The ladies rise and leave the room for what seems like an eternity. I am ok being near another man but alone felt a bit out of sorts. The ladies returned and crawled up to us in unison, still trusting our cocks, my vision was quite blurry but I was being hunted is the only analogy which makes sense. She grabbed my hand and thrusted with me, she looked at Mike and said I hope you don’t think that last picture is going to be free Mr. Then we both were introduced to a quite tight ring and the blood in our cocks really built up. The bulbous girth was to be rewarded but not till we men experienced a torture of our own…

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

This is great!

By *nlyme40Man
over a year ago

Rugeley

It's like being there ..... got some great pictures in my mind .... fab story

By *nlyme40Man
over a year ago