Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Worst meet but....

Jump to newest

By *otel_fun_06 OP   Man
over a year ago

Austin The Domain Area

Evening all.

I love this site. I do. I'm a premium member but this meeting happened from an Craigslist add. I know, I know. WTF am I doing there?

Anywho. I responded to an add. You can tell the real ones from the fake. Like here, few and far between.

After verifying they were real via e-mail and talking to both of them (couple) on the phone I knew they were not an Eastern European credit card scam.

He wanted to see her fucked but another guy. He wanted to film this. She's not 100% convinced but want's to please him.

We chat via e-mail & on the phone for over 2 months. Partly because I travel a lot & partly because she's nervous, but we talk, a lot. Finally we agree at date and time to meet.

A really nice public place. A trendy bar. Early afternoon. The bar is quiet. The only people in the upstairs area. She, very, very nervous. Him egging me on.

We all hit it off from the start. Kissing in public. Even a wandering hands with him encouraging. Still, she is nervous.

Let's be clear. From the initial e-mail, all along I am "no means no". This is my default position in life. I may be horny 24/7 but I'm a gentleman. This is all about what they want. I'm just the swinging dick to help in their fantasy. A willing swinging dick but I know.

She's 2 glasses of wine in when I get to the bar. He's on diet because A) hes driving and B) he's filming.

We talk. Small talk to start. Then onto why we are here together. All the while she's piling on the wine. I'm already kissing her. Actually, she's kissing me. It's very mutual. There is a clear attraction between both of us. Remember, this is a public bar. Not busy but staff are watching and listening.

We all agree to move onto their hotel room. I have a hotel 300m away but they wanted their own place for their peace of mind. In the lift she kisses me. I kiss her. Again very mutual.

We get to their room. She's on the bed, lying down. He is filming already. Again, I ask if this is what she want's and we kiss. Feeling each other as we do.

This is where everything goes sideways.

She tells me she's not feeling great. Granted she drank a lot but not that much. Instantly I know. She's uncomfortable. I stop.

I'm hard as fuck. Ready to go but no means no. (FYI she's semi naked, I'm fully clothed at this point).

I tell him. She's not feeling great. He talks to her and then she throws up!

I'm the gentleman and help her along with hubby.

It's clear she's so nervous it's made her unwell. I'm now softer than a 3 week old banana!

I help as best I can, tell them it's all OK but leave as quickly and politely as possible.

I get an e-mail 3 hours later apologising, they want to meet up again.

Although nervous, she speaks to me on the phone and say's she drank to much to get over her nerves. If I want to meet again she won't drink.

Part of me want's to help them. He wants to explore, she's uncertain.

What should I do?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Go with it. Especially if you speak to her. I've met with a few couples where very similar thing has happened. One wife was SO out of it that me n hubby could have done anything. But I helped him get her to bed and left discretely. We met for mmf at another time and even led to her meeting me for 1 on 1 at THEIR insistence

By *ephistoCouple
over a year ago

torrance

You acted like a true gentleman! Take them up on their offer. It could only get better!

By *o_it_allWoman
over a year ago

Royston

I had something similar where I'd arranged to meet a couple, but when I got there the wife backed out. Still fucked the guy tho lol

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 10/05/17 04:30:25]

over a year ago

If she needs to drink to be into this then she obviously isn't into it! You said from the start that it was hubby coercing her into doing it and that she wasn't sure.

I'm not sure why people are congratulating you for being a gentleman to be honest- not fucking a woman so wasted/nervous she pukes is not gentlemanly, it's common sense!

By *otel_fun_06 OP   Man
over a year ago

Austin The Domain Area

I got a nice email from her this afternoon.

Just a little too much dutch courage. Wants to meet up again but take it slow.

By *hocko87Man
over a year ago

dublin

The wife is not really into this if she has to drink that much forget her. When I'm meeting I dont drink full stop . You need you full wits about you .

By *kin BohnerMan
over a year ago

derby

None of us know the woman so for all any of us know she may as the guy says be keen just very nervous.

I think the OP sounds like he knows right from wrong and if the woman has said she wants to try again as long as the OP follows the same protocol i say good luck to them.

Post new Message to Thread