Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

My story

Jump to newest

By *iST-Man OP   Man
over a year ago

Southampton

We alight from the bus and run to the club door endeavouring to avoid the soaking rain. Made more difficult for me as the bag i was carrying felt heavier as I ran. We both panted as we flung the door open and were greeted by a smiling receptionist. As we approached the desk I checked the entrance fee, £18.00 for couples seemed reasonable so I dug deep into pocket and pulled out a crumpled £20.00 note which I handed to her as I grinned from ear to ear. I smile at you as we get led into the locker rooms. Once there I watch you strip, I’m dying to help but I restrain myself and concentrate on getting undressed myself. Putting my clothes in the locker I grab a towel and put the complimentary lube and condoms in my bag. What’s in the bag you enquire but I just grin and zip it up quickly ensuring the contents remain hidden. We move to the showers and stand there the water cascading off our naked bodies. I give your ass a quick sharp playful slap and you immediately retaliate in turn. We both laugh and turn our attentions to drying each other off with towels but without physical contact. Leaving the showers a sly grin appears across your face as you say “what now daddy “. I grin back opening the bag and pull out a soft 1 inch deep black plain leather collar and a fine chain lead. Hanging from the collar is a tag symbolising you are mine just for today. Reluctantly you turn your back to me and allow me to tighten the collar around your neck. You knew this is what I wanted and deep down you wanted it too but didn’t want to show me you were happy to be submissive today. Quickly zipping up the bag and struggling to contain my excitement i pick it up and then pick up the lead and gently pull you towards me. I lean forward and whisper in your ear “Your mine today no matter what you will be silent” You nod in consent but we both knew if things got too much the safe word “Daddy” could be used. I lead the way as you obediently follow glancing around at the other clients as they stop and watch us pass by. At the end of a passage a doorway marked dungeon loomed up in the dimly lit corridor. Unknowingly to you I had pre booked the room solely for us. As you stand there gloriously naked and looking a little bemused I admire your deep curves and ample bosom and in my head I just wanted to reach out and touch them. I restrain myself for the second time and once again i reach into my bag. This time I pull out a black velvet eye mask which I place over your head and giving you a swift kiss on both eyes pull it down over them. You hear the door open and feel the gentle tug on your lead as you tentatively step forward under my guidance. Entering the room I smell a heady mix of wood leather and deodoriser. I look around and admire the equipment it is a well appointed room with a Cross, Catherine wheel and Pommel. Leading you gently on I spin you round and push you gently back. Raising your arms up and apart i slip the leather cuffs firmly around each wrist. Then I take your left leg and raising it slightly pushing it aside and backwards placing it on the footplate and cuff it firmly too , followed swiftly by the other leg. Once in place you feel the coldness of the leather back support as it moulds to your body. Adding the final restraints to your thighs and upper arms I pull them and ensure you are fully restrained. You think you know but are still unsure if this is the cross or the wheel but the footrests and your facing forward is a big clue. Opening the bag fully I assess the contents and pull out a length of soft rope which I then bind around each of your breasts and around your back making each breast look engorged and really firm. This is the first physical contact we have had apart the cuffs and you relish the feeling of my hands and the rope on your skin as you feel your breasts tighten too. I stand back and admire my handiwork as your breasts change colour slightly. Pulling out some nipple clamps interconnected with a short cord I place these firmly on each nipple in turn grinning as you wince but try so hard to be quiet as instructed. Next I take a length of fine cord which has a clip each end and an adjustment toggle in its centre. Placing my hand between your legs I find your clit ring and clip one to it. Clipping the other end to the nipple clamp cord I adjust the length so that it pulls you hood up and tugs at your nipples. I can see you want to gasp as the sensation of air on your exposed clit and the tug on your nipples is such a delight. At this point i can contain myself no longer and with a swift tug on the wheel I turn you through 90 degrees. The motion catches you by surprise and you wriggle but find yourself firmly in place. Your breasts slide to one side and their weight pulls hard on your clit ring and the nipple clamps bite harder. You wince but still no sound just your face screws up briefly. Now my cock is well hard and dripping with pre cum as this has been a long time in my imagination. I stand towards your head and reach out with my hand and cup your crotch. My other hand grips my shaft firmly and I place my tip on your soft lips and slide it up and down them. You open your mouth invitingly and flick out your tongue licking my pre cum with gusto until I finally push myself deep into your mouth. You feel me swell even more as you suck gently. My other hand begins to open around your ever soaking cunt and i spread out my fingers pushing two of them deep inside you and allowing a third to gently rim your ass. Suddenly I withdraw knowing I’m too close to Cumming and that it was not the right moment. I step back and spin the wheel again until you are upside down. I move swiftly as i see gravity has taken control of your breasts and the cord has become clearly too tight to bear and in danger of ripping your clit ring out. I quickly loosen the toggle and watch the relief on your face, still no sound or safe word good Littly I think to myself. You struggle as the blood now rushes to your head and the weight of your breasts lie on top of your chest. Your belly presses on your rib cage and your breathing becomes slightly heavier. After a while your body settles and your mind moves on to “what now “. I admire the way your spread eagled legs and gravity allow your cunt lips to part naturally and your clit is erect and exposed by the pulling of your breasts. You hear a crack and smell burning sulphur followed by the sweet smell of candle wax. You know what’s coming but the anticipation of where makes your body tense up. You wriggle as the first drip hits the inside of your left thigh and the subsequent drips get ever closer to your exposed cunt. In your head you say “shit that’s going to hurt on my lips”. The drips stop short and begin to rain down on your right inner thigh but this time you relish the sensation and wriggle for more. I place my hand over your cunt but leave the outer lips exposed between my fingers. Taking the candle i wait as it forms a deep pool of wax poring gently and slowly i cover my hand and your lips in the hot sticky wax but this was too much and you yelp in pain and pleasure. Quickly I withdraw my hand and wipe away the wax. But you have broken the rules and not used the safe word so i feel confident to continue. I spin you back upright which makes you feel sick for a second till things clear again. Now I think a suitable punishment. You realise you broke the rules and the silence is now raising your anxiety. You feel the fronds of a flogger lightly on your chest but the searing pain of the nipple clamps being ripped off far exceeded your expectations and swiftly focussed your mind. You feel your clit ring being released and the ropes being removed from your breasts. Now what you think as you tremble suddenly feeling really vulnerable. The first stroke fell lightly and silently on your right breast but quickly fell over your left breast too. Oh you thought that was a real let off. Suddenly you hear a loud whoosh and you feel each individual frond crash across your stomach and again on the return the other side. You gasp in pain at the unexpected ferocity of the strokes and feel a slight warming in small bands across your belly. Then you hear a lighter stroke which impacts your left inner thigh followed again by the right. The following silence so complete you could hear a pin drop thus seemed to last forever. Then after a clunk and a click you hear a buzzing sound fill the room and feel my hand between your legs pulling and pushing your thighs apart. Next you feel the now cold head of a wand at medium pace pushing gently against your swollen clit making your nerves jangle with excitement. I push the wand harder and deeper between your crotch. Your body shakes and a stream of liquid flows around the wand and trickles down your thighs. Moving the wand away I push two fingers deep into you and massage your clit with my thumb. I feel you pushing away but pushing forward until your body spasms involuntarily and you shudder as your orgasm intensifies and explodes inside you making your cunt drip with your juices. I pull my fingers out and savour your flavours. It must be my turn now I think so carefully removing your restraints I release you from the wheel. You struggle as your legs have turned to jelly and I help you to lie down face first on the bed. I reach into the bag one last time and pull out my last toy for today. Pulling you back you kneel against the bed lying face down from the waist up. Parting your legs you feel the cold sensation of lube as my fingers probe your ass and apply plenty deep into your smooth tunnel. Once done I set the vibrate on the butt plug to high and push it gently between your cheeks into your ass until just the rim is showing. You wriggle and squirm at the intensity of the vibrations but really wish it was my cock and balls banging on your ass. I approach the bed and get on my knees behind you watching your ass twitch with the plug. I push my hard cock between your legs and rubbing my wet glans up your ass crack. Finally with a swift movement of my fingers I part your lips and slide my shaft deep inside you. Thrusting gently, then ever harder and faster you start to move with my rhythm. I push the base of the butt plug firmly and can feel the vibes in my cock but I can take no more and with a sudden outburst and a shuddering of my whole body I orgasm and continue to spasm well after I’m spent. Resting my cock in you for a while I feel it wilting so I pull it out and admire the heavy load I had just exploded roll down your lips onto the bed. You breathe deeply forcing the butt plug out onto the floor where i reach down and turn it off. Feeling exhausted satisfied and fuzzy I pull you up onto the bed and look into your eyes and say thank you Littly. You in turn say thank you daddy as we spoon together and fall asleep

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

By *iST-Man OP   Man
over a year ago

Southampton

Thx for the thumbs up baladis glad you enjoyed it seems to match your profile too all but my age lol x

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

That was a great read . And very well written

Post new Message to Thread