Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Caught out

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

So here goes for my story which is also a true story. Sorry about the poor grammar.

One Sunday morning while the ex misses was at work I woke up with the Morning horn as you do, feeling a bit frisky I opened the box at the bottom of the bed the naughty box and decided to put her stockings and knickers on and out came the cherry lube, jerking my cock with the cherry lube was feeling fantastic and the feel of them stockings on my legs made me proper horny, I could feel the build up ready for cumming, just as I put my stocking feet together to cum all over the bedroom door swung open! There was my misses stood there with an angry look on her face as I just shot my load all over her favourite stocking, feeling embarrassed I went bright red pulling the cover over me, the misses said" what the hell are you doing get from under them covers now!"As I came from under the covers she had her anal beeds in her hand another item out of the box at the bottom on the bed,"having fun are we" "spread them legs now" grabbing the lube and covering the beeds in lube then she put them in my arse one beed at a time until all were in my arse, it felt so good and made me hard straight away.......

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *udeboy65Man
over a year ago

rotherham

Keep going

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

With my cock hard again after shooting cum all over her stockings, she takes one of her stockings off my leg and puts the cum soaked stocking over my cock and starts to jerk it, god it felt so good. she then took the stocking off my cock and started to lick the tip of my cock but wouldn't put it in her mouth, she stood up in front out me and took off her work uniform and stripped naked and got on her hands knees and said "fuck me in the arse now" pounding away in her arse for a good 10 minutes I was ready to cum just as I was about "I'm goingto cum!" She reacts up and grabs the end of the anal beeds and pulls them out as she does this I shoot my load so hard into her arse........

Post new Message to Thread