Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Poppers

Jump to newest

By *irtyTrucker1 OP   Man
over a year ago

Telford

I have never tried poppers, and are thinking of trying it, what do people think and advise? Thanks

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

over a year ago

Telford

No one help me out?

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

There ok initialy but if you over do it you will lose your hardon and get a headach,its better if you empty the bottle into a bigger bottle better hit

By *ukkakecoupleukCouple
over a year ago

horsham

yes but don't buy in uk as its not real amyl nitrate and causes major headaches and sores around the nostrils. but from a company in france and they are the only ones in Europe that still sell real 100% amyl nitrate .. it lasts for months once opened and has a real kick to it .. about £7 a bottle though but much better than uk rubbish

over a year ago

What brand of poppers are the good ones

over a year ago

However amyl nitrate is now illegal, and has been for quite a few years. That's why the shops stopped selling it and moved over to isopropyl nitrate.

I sell poppers for a living as part of my trade.

You'll get a bit of a head buzz, and yeah some people get a slight headache with it.

Reason is that both was designed as a medical aid to get the heart pumping fast again.

The good old Victorians can be thanked for poppers.

The name comes from the little glass ampoule bottle where you snapped the top off to release the fumes.

You get the head buzz because your heart is pumping a lot more blood around and the oxygen rich blood gets to the brain quicker.

It's the same reason why you may get the headache as well.

Great stuff, I sell loads every day with a lot of repeat trade.

By *ave vic 11Couple
over a year ago

banbridge

Wot does it do or wots it for?

over a year ago

You inhale it and as a result you get a warm euphoric feeling and are more relaxed .

over a year ago

Gives an initial high im led to believe they are meant to be room oderisers to help relax anal mussles how true it is who knows ive just sniffed it gone light headed and found my skirt around my waist lol

By *vslut bitchboiTV/TS
over a year ago

newport

I love poppers !! Im very tight so I get a guy to make me inhale heavily and often during a sex sesaion so my anal muscles relax n I can take a big cock and a gard fucking.

I take so much with wine that I am off my face. Then I love to deep rim a guy for ages.

poppers are brilliant. X

over a year ago

Poppers are hilarious, my mate used to put some toilet roll in the cardboard tube, pour a jar in and then leave it in the corner of a room or the pub and everyone would be laughing non stop and didn't know why. Pound for pound poppers are the funniest most intense high!

By *atexpvcTV/TS
over a year ago

chester/Merseyside

I would love to be forced with poppers whilst fully in bondage .hooded and maybe have through a gas mask..then taken to a hideaway still hooded.and have two guys use me..

After dropping me off and never know who they were!!

over a year ago

Its the antidote for cyanide poisoning tbh... and it makes ya ass loose...lol

over a year ago

Good stuff

over a year ago

If timed right they can make an orgasm a lot more intense.

over a year ago

Just end up hot faced and a wee head rush, think it's a waste of money and there are better alternatives..but each to their own

over a year ago

Telford

"Just end up hot faced and a wee head rush, think it's a waste of money and there are better alternatives..but each to their own "
what would you say is better then? Cheers

Post new Message to Thread