Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Waitress

Jump to newest

By *ess781 OP   Man
over a year ago

Aberdeen

So recently got chatting to this waitress who is up for some fun. She is stunning brown hair curvy body and double d tits. So she has been saying how she loves risky sex in places like out doors etc she also like to be dominated. So I decided to test her see how risky she actually was. I booked a table at her restaurant which is part of a hotel. I told her that I was coming in during a quiet time and I wanted to have fun with her at work she was well up for it. So time to go out for my meal and some hot fun she hasn't met me yet so she tech is going to have a strangers cock inside her tonight.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ess781 OP   Man
over a year ago

Aberdeen

So arrive for the meal and order food. It's quiet in there only few people in and plenty staff in to. She comes over to table and serves me. She leaves a note under the plate to ssy that she has keys to conference room and she will give me a wink when to follow her. So time came I watched her and then followed her a bit behind her so wasn't obvious. Get to conference room and enter mm she is standing there in some serious sexy underwear and stockings. She locks the door behind her and walks over to me, we start to kiss really passionately and starts to take my top off then she unzips my trousers. My cock straining to get out all 9 inches mm bursting to get out of boxers. So she gets her knees and starts to suck my cock running her tongue up and down my shaft mm

By *ess781 OP   Man
over a year ago

Aberdeen

Mm she then stands up and sits on desk in room mm opens her legs. I get between her legs and start to lick and taste this Pussy! It's so wet and ready to be fuked!!

By *cotFit4funMan
over a year ago

Kettering

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Oh keep going please. When u worked in a restaurant in my teens and early twenties there was always a lot of fun had by the staff, usually with other staff tho.

By *ess781 OP   Man
over a year ago

Aberdeen

So she is on the table and my face buried into her pussy mm tasting so gd, then stand up and spread her legs take my cock and slide it into this wet pussy. Mm felt so gd sliding my bare cock into this strangers pussy mm so warm and so wet. I put my cock deep into her she let out an almighty oh fuk she say I cover her mouth as I fuk her harder and deeper. I then turn her round bend her over table and slide cock into now a dripping wet pussy full of her juices and my pre cum. Slide my cock in again letting out a moan I reach round and grab her fantastic double dd tits as keeping fuking her hard. She starts to really enjoy this 9 inch cock her pussy holding cock tight as she starts to cum mm and my cock then filling her pussy full of cum. I slide my cock out mm Pussy dripping of cum. She slides a finger down and then licks her finger says you taste so good mm

Post new Message to Thread