Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Caught by wife

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Have any guys been caught in the act by their wives. Either with a woman or a man what did they do.

I have a fantasy of my wife catching me with a big cock in my mouth and joining me

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Not been caught by my own wife as not married , but was at a guys house dressed in basque stoockings, heels wig and make up . Kneeling on the floor sucking him and his wife walked in. He said he was single when we talked. Explained why he wanted sex in living room not up stairs, his wife was home a day early.

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"Not been caught by my own wife as not married , but was at a guys house dressed in basque stoockings, heels wig and make up . Kneeling on the floor sucking him and his wife walked in. He said he was single when we talked. Explained why he wanted sex in living room not up stairs, his wife was home a day early. "

What happened must have been very awkward

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Yes very awkward,she told me id better leave straight away. So just pulled dress on grabed my bag and left, lucky it was night and dark and quiet outside, my lipstick was all smudged. Jumped in car drove to a quite car park. Cleaned off makeup. Took coat and trousers out of bag and put on and went home. Left my knickers behind but never did go back for them!! Could have been worse, if she had been a fraction later she would have walked in to se him fucking me.

Post new Message to Thread