Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Wimp Cuck

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

This is my 1st attempt at writing, but also is a true story. Hopefully you all enjoy what you read....

It started by a message on here, the profile was just what I was seeking....a genuine cuckold couple with a very sexy hotwife and a cuck who was very complying.

We swapped minimum messages and found that we would be nearby one another in 2 weeks time,the visit planned and we awaited the day eagerly. We'd all chatted and wimp cuck was under no illusion he would not be welcome near us or to disturb us unless we invited him to watch....S was told to dress sexily which she did very very well, her full huge breasts straining the material of her top......

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

over a year ago

As I entered the chalet they were staying in, cuck was looking as pathetic as he sounded, stuttering and asking me would I like a drink, I just sniggered and told him to fuck off, entering the room where S was waiting for her bull. As we met for the 1st time, we kissed and it became more frantic, hands wandering and groping, just as cuckboy came in with a drink.....

By *tud63Man
over a year ago

Skelmersdale

carry on

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Loving it . Keep it going

over a year ago

Your drinks here sir, S and myself carried on kissing, my hand now exploring her pussy and feeling the wetness, we pulled apart and I took my water from cuck,took a mouthful and spat it straight in his face, telling him again to fuck off and leave us alone, S was laughing and also repeated my order, fuck of you cunt, as her hands were undoing my jeans and fishing my now hard cock out,cuck walking away as his loving wife was now wanking her bull, her potential lover......

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

That's the hottest, when wives laugh at their cucks humiliation

By *istressdandsubtCouple
over a year ago

caterham

Sounds more like you were being nasty to yjen cuck rather than humiliating, if it was me i would have stopped play and fucked you out the door

over a year ago

As we're kissing and my cock wanked, we can hear cuck undressing while stood at the door listening to us both, my fingers now working overtime on hotwifes pussy, moans becoming louder and louder as S cums on my fingers, we get up together,hand in hand we go to the bedroom and walk past cuck with his pathetic cock in his hand.....follow us cuckboy.

Post new Message to Thread