Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Canadian long distance Part 1

By *ohndunboyne OP   Man
over a year ago

Dunboyne & Dublin

I lay you out, starfish position on the bed. You're thinking I am going to give you an Around the World and are closing your eyes in anticipation.

Suddenly you feel my hands slipping under your wrists as I pull the cuffs firmly and you can't move your arms. You look up, slightly startled, only to see me already at the foot of the bed, pulling the straps from beneath and cuffing your ankles.

I look at you and tell you, tonight you're gonna cum hard!

Now that you are restricted properly, I lift your head and put a black silk blindfold on you. This will help heighten the sensations.

My fingertips caress your warm soft skin, stroking the inner arm, down your ribs, along your outer thigh, lightly tickling your feet, then up your inner calf, gently stroking behind your knee then following up your inner thigh, just diverting around your groin and up your tummy, fluttering under the curve of your breasts and up along your sternum, caressing your neck and fingers go through your hair.Yikes! You jump as you feel a cold prickle at your elbow. Tingles begin immediately as I run a small spiked steel wheel down into your armpit, making you squirm and squeal. I run the wheel down your outer frame, like I was tracing your outline, tingling slightly spiky pain but short lived sensations all around you, your skin becoming super sensitive in each area as you anticipate the spiky tingles coming to the next area. I trace you fully until I reach your neck and tell you to prepare for the next part.

You feel the spiky tingles going down between your eyes, along your nose, across your lips, down your chin and under your neck until I pause at the centre of your sternum. You're arching up to feel the spikes more and I press it a little harder as I trace the curve of each breast in a figure 8, criss crossing between them, slowly getting closer to your swelling nipples.

You jump as the spikes begin tickling your areola, circling the base of your nipple, sending little shockwaves through your breast before I switch and do the same to the other nipple, both now standing so erect they're almost purple. Then I slowly but firmly roll the spikes up the side of a nipple and you moan as it crosses the tip, jerking as the spikes tingle it, then again when I do the same to the other nipple, as I notice your hips swaying below me.I continue to circle your nipples with the wheel, only occasionally crossing the tip, for a few minutes until I see a flush in your sternum and know that you are getting closer to exploding. Then suddenly the sensation stops and you are wondering where it will be next.

You jump as you feel the ice cubes circle your breasts, the cold going right into your warm, tingling breasts and then you cry out as the cubes circle your nipples, hardening them more than you ever thought possible, sending you over the edge as you have a small, internal orgasm from the combination of sensations.I notice the sighs and then you feel the spiky, tingling sensation return but now it's circling your navel, occasionally crossing the centre. I lift your hips and you feel a pillow sliding under your ass, bringing your groin prone. Then the wheel begins a slow decent, crossing your trimmed Mons Venus, pressing firmly into that puffy little mound, before rushing down the outside of your left labia and around your anus then coming really slow up the outside of your right labia, as you stretch your legs wider, gasping as the spikes cross just over the top of your swelling clit, already moist and glistening from your earlier nipple sensations.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread