Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

My first experience

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

This is my first time writing something like this, so apologies for the amateur nature of it all! But I wanted to share an experience from a few weeks ago. Partly because since then I've not been able to stop thinking about it, and partly because I'd love a repeat experience...

I met someone online (via a different site to Fab) and we'd be chatting for a couple of weeks. We shared some of our fantasies and things that we wanted to try. I talked about my submissive tendencies, and she talked about her dominant nature. I soon realised that her experiences were much greater, and harder limits than mine, but there was something about her that made me feel incredibly comfortable and decided to move from speaking online to meeting in person.

We both had some time off of work, so arranged to meet on a Wednesday morning. I arrived at her apartment and had a sudden wave of nervousness hit me. As I approached her door and admit that I almost turned around, but I didn't want to let her down so took a deep breath and pressed the door buzzer.

When the door opened I was greeted by a warm and welcoming smile, and told to step inside. As the door closed behind me I thought to myself that I everything was going to be great, and that I was crazy for even considering turning around.

After a bit of small talk about the weather, forthcoming trips we both had planned, and some other more slightly mundane things it was suggested that we move to the bedroom.

Despite it being a bright, sunny day in London the bedroom was dimly lit thanks to some dark curtains and the only source if light being candles scattered about the room. Our conversation moved the things we'd been discussing online. How I was keen to have my first anal experience, and how she enjoyed introducing people to anal play and helping them explore their limits. By the bed was an array of dildo's and plugs of varying sizes. There was also a collar and lead, I was told that I would have to wear it, and whilst wearing it I was to call her "mistress" and that I'd belong to her. I smiled nervously, and said "yes mistress".

Stood by the bed wearing nothing but the collar and lead my mistress told me that she would help me with my fantasy but I'd have to work for it. "Yes mistress", I said.

"Kneel down", I was instructed. "Get on all fours", I was told. With the lead in my mistress's hand I was led to edge of the bed. Following my instructions I removed my mistress's stilletos and began to massage her feet.

Next I was told to remove my mistress's stockings. Slowly I rolled them down, and carefully put them to one side. Softly I kissed my mistress's calf, working my way up to her thigh being extremely careful not to miss a spot.

My mistress remarked that she thought my big beard might make for a comfortable seat. "Will you make a good seat?". "Yes mistress".

With a handful of my hair I was pulled onto my knees, and up onto the bed. Lying on my back, with my head on the middle of bed my mistress told me to put my arms out behind me head. With her back to me my mistress knelt down, and straddled over me. Slowly lowering herself, her panty covered pussy merely centimetres from my face I was told "take a deep breath". "Does that smell good?", "Yes mistress". "Take another deep breath" my mistress said as she lowered herself onto me covering my nose and mouth.

With my mistress on top of me I could feel her putting more of her weight on me. Sensing me beginning to shake with a lack of air my mistress lifted herself from my face, but only for enough time for me to take a quick gasp of air.

"Do you want to taste me?", I was asked. "Do you deserve to taste me?". "I would love to taste you, mistress". "You better do a good job", I was told.

With my mistress still straddled over me I pulled down her panties, and off from her feet. "Kiss me", I was instructed. I lifted my head so that I could reach my mistress's pussy. Her pussy tasted incredible. I wanted to do everything to make sure that my mistress was happy.

It wasn't long before my head was back on the bed and my mistress had lowered herself back onto my face. There was just enough space for me to use my tongue. My mistress moved so that her ass was close to my nose. "Smell", I was told. "Does your mistress smell good?".

Ass worship was something that we'd discussed online but something that I'd never done. I guess not because of the possible 'taboo' nature, but more because I hadn't ever been with anyone where I felt I could suggest it.

"Yes mistress", I said, "I love the way that you smell". "Good", my mistress said, and with that she moved to the edge of the bed, knelt down on all fours and pushed her ass into the air. "Now kiss me", I was told.

I moved towards my mistress and knelt down behind her. Nervously I kissed the rear of my mistress's thighs, then up to her ass cheeks, then the small of her back. "That's not what I want", my mistress exclaimed. She reached between her legs and grabbed the lead that was still around my neck. Pulling it down and forward I was guided toward her ass hole. My lips pressed against her hole. "Now I want to feel your tongue", my mistress demanded.

My tongue flicked around my mistress's ass hole. "That's better", my mistress said as reached behind and pulled her ass cheeks apart. "Go deeper"...

"I think you deserve some fun now", my mistress said. I was told to lye on my back as my mistress pulled on a latex glove.

In our online chats I'd explained that aside from some small beads I had no other experience of anal play. But if I found the right person I'd be very keen to try.

"I'm going to start with one finger, if you want me to stop my safe word is 'green', but I hope you don't need to use it", my mistress explained as she held out a popper bottle to me. "Breathe in".

With me on my back my mistress straddled over me once more. "The view may help you relax", my mistress said playfully. Applying some lube to her finger I felt her rub softly around my ass hole. "You're smooth, you shaved especially for me?", my mistress asked. "Yes mistress".

Moving her finger in slow circular motions I could feel my mistress press more firmly against my hole. "Relax", she said as she passed back the popper bottle.

It wasn't long before her index finger was inside of me still moving in circular motions. "You've taken my whole finger, well done", my mistress said. "But I think you can do more".

With a few minutes of moving her finger in and out of my hole, and me taking the occasional popper inhale. My mistress said "I think you're relaxed enough for me to try two fingers". "Yes mistress".

Before long two fingers were inside of me. "You can now lick me as I play with you", my mistress said. I gladly accepted the invitation and for what seemed like forever I was in heaven!

"Now, how do you feel about trying something a little bit bigger?". I wanted to respond with a confident yes, but I only managed a very nervous "ah huh". "I promise to be nice to you, and remember, you're still wearing that collar". "Sorry mistress, yes mistress I would like to try something bigger".

Getting off the bed my mistress picked up a small dildo and strap-on. I was moved to the edge of the bed and told to go on all fours. Lube applied, and popper bottle in hand, I felt my mistress took ahold of my hips. "Ready?". "Yes, mistress".

I felt the dildo press against my ass, it felt much bigger then my mistress's fingers! I thought to myself, don't say 'green'. As the dildo entered me I took a deep breathe! "I'll stay slow" my mistress said.

With what felt like just the tip of the dildo inside of me my mistress slowly moved back and forth. "Are you ready to take more?", I was asked. Before I could respond my mistress pressed further inside of me. "Well done", she said.

With the dildo fully inside of me my mistress, slowly moved back and forth. "Are you hard?", my mistress asked as she reached around and grabbed my cock. "Wow, yes you are! Hold out your hand". I held out my hand and my mistress spat into my open palm. "I want you to play with yourself, but you are not to cum".

With my face pressed into the bed, and my mistress fucking my raised ass I stroked my cock. Everything felt so good it took all my best efforts not to cum too soon. I bit my lip as my mistress moved faster and harder inside of me. "How are you feeling?", my mistress asked. "Amazing, mistress".

"I want to see your face as I fuck you", my mistress told me. "Lye on your back". I moved onto the bed, with a pillow placed under my hips. Moving between my bent legs my mistress told me to lift up my legs. "Ready?". "Yes, mistress".

With my mistress fucking me whilst I was on my back she said "I want to see you cum, but only when I say so. Now stoke yourself". With another palmful of my mistress's spit in my hand I stroked myself in time with her fucking my ass. "Let me know when you're close", I was told.

After a few minutes I felt as though I couldn't hold on for much longer. "I'm getting close, mistress". "Move your hand", my mistress said as she took hold of my cock.

With the collar taken off my neck she laid down on the bed beside me. "Well then, how was that?". My anxiousness totally removed, and a huge smile on my face I think all that I could manage was "wow, that was amazing, thank you"!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Good story, got me hard

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Great story . Did you ever go back for more

Post new Message to Thread