Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Brothers

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I was meeting this guy regularly for over 3 months, every weekend I'd stay over and it was pretty much 2 days of sex. One of the weekends we went to a bbq at his parents, they knew he was gay and I was there as his boyfriend, it was the first time I was introduced to his brother who was also gay and thee with his bf.

James (my guy) was 32 and Mike his brother 28, at the time I was 40. Mike other half was Pete and was also 28. The four of us congregated together, James and Mike obviously close. That night I found out how close....

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

mmmm don't stop

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

We stayed over at James and Mike parents in a converted attic room. After party the four of us grabbed some wine and went up sitting in the sofa drinking and chatting. Before long Mike and Pete were kissing deeply and I was getting turned on. James and Mike were very much alike, both athletic, both blonde, both very sexy. Pete was a bit chubby but I tended to like larger guys, Pete had his hand on Mike bulge as they kissed, I nearly jumped when he reached over and started rubbing mine with his other hand.

I looked uncertain at James but he was smiling and then started kissing me, I thought what the hell and reached over rubbing Pete bulge with one hand and James with the other. The four of us fondled and kissed for a while, and before long me and Pete were kissing as James and Mike watched us. The James said time we all got more comfortable....

By *oumlacaMan
over a year ago

waterford

Go on, horney ........

over a year ago

Interesting story

over a year ago