Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Blindfolded wife

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

This is my first story so please go easy on me:

I was chatting to a guy at work and the subject of swinging came up, I admitted that I had a few experiences and was a member of a swingers site, his first reaction was to take the piss and called me a pervert.

A few days passed and he approached me and asked me to tell him more about my past experiences, because he had ripped the piss earlier in the week I brushed him off and told him it was not something I was prepared to talk about because of him calling me a pervert.

Over the coming few days he kept asking, at the end of the week we were in the pub and had had a few drinks, he again asked me to tell him about my past experiences, so I told him about a threesome I had had when I was in my twenties with a flat mate and his girlfriend, I was getting turned on telling him as I remembered the experience.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

over a year ago

The following week he kept asking me for more details and details of other experiences. It became pretty much everything we spoke about. He told me he had told his wife about it while they were in bed, he said it had turned them both on.

over a year ago

I asked him what they fantasised about and had they ever spoken about swinging. He said they had never considered swinging but he liked the idea of his wife being pleasured by another guy. Of course I offered straight away but he said it was only a fantasy and he didn't think his wife would ever do anything with another guy.

By *olosuckMan
over a year ago

runcorn

Good so far

over a year ago

Next day he came into work and said he had had the most amazing night with his wife, they had discussed their fantasies and his wife fantasy was to be tied up and blindfolded.

He said they had had the best sex ever as they played out her fantasy,he then told her he wanted to see another guy with her, to his surprise she said as long as she was blindfolded she would do it, but didn't want to know who it was or she the guy.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Fantastic keep going

over a year ago

He asked if I would be up for helping out, so we discussed how and when this could happen, he wanted it to happen as soon as possible so I agreed he should text me later if his wife was in the mood.

over a year ago

over a year ago

It was just before 10.30pm and a text came through, it was a picture of a ladies hands tied with a red silk tie. Followed by a message saying come over now.....

over a year ago

Get over there son!

over a year ago

It was only a 5 minute drive, but my mind was racing, was he winding me up, would they bottle out. I pulled up on the drive and made my way up to the front door.

I didn't need to worry as he was waiting at the door, he ushered me into the house and told me his wife was up in their bedroom and that she was blindfolded and waiting for us. He reminded me that she didn't want to remove the blindfold.

We entered the bedroom and I got to see Jane in all her glory, she had an amazing body. I quickly took off my cloths and looked over to graham and he was also naked and had sat on the end of the bed.

over a year ago

I gently stroked Janes legs starting at her feet and slowly moving up her legs to her inner thighs, I could see her biting her lower lip so moved up and gently kissed her on her neck then moved down and gently sucked on her nipple, Jane was sighing and I could feel her relax as I kissed my way down her body until I was between her legs, she was moaning loudly as I started to lick her.

over a year ago

over a year ago

Bookmark

over a year ago

I looked over at Graham and he was stroking his very impressive cock, he gestured for me to continue, so I moved up and placed my cock on Janes lips, she opened her mouth and took my cock gently sucking and licking my length.

Graham was transfixed and moved up the bed and untied Janes hands, immediately she felt for both our Cocks, wanking Graham and feeding me into her mouth.

over a year ago

I moved down the bed and rubbed Janes clit with the end of my cock, graham had moved so that Jane could suck his cock, what a sight watching Jane take Graham all the way in her mouth, sucking him deeply. I pushed my cock inch by inch into Janes very wet pussy, she gasped and wrapped her legs around my body.

By *akepeaceMan
over a year ago

Harrogate

By *ve58Woman
over a year ago

liverpool

By *hocko87Man
over a year ago

dublin

Fuuuuuccccckkkk you can't stop there mmmmmm

over a year ago

Graham movied back down the bed, so I leaned in and kissed Jane, we kissed deeply and passionately. I turned Jane over and entered her from behind, Graham moved under Jane and started licking her clit as I pushed myself deep into her. Jane was pushing back on me and I was very close to coming, I could feel Grahams tongue as he licked Jane, this sent me over the edge and I came deep in Janes pussy.

over a year ago

As I looked down I could see Graham licking Jane clean, he moved round and took my place behind Jane, I moved round and kissed her deeply as Graham started to fuck her, graham didn't last long but came very hard.

over a year ago

As soon as Graham had cum, he gestured for me to leave, I grabbed my things and headed down stairs. graham followed and thanked me for an amazing night.

over a year ago

At work the next day Graham didn't mention anything in the morning, so I thought he may regret it. But once we were alone he said it was amazing and both him and Jane loved it and if I wanted to I could come over on the weekend.

By *icepair2012Couple
over a year ago

Crewe

We have done something similar, we went to a swinging club and I blindfolded her in a private room then unlocked the door, once a guy walked in I locked the door behind him and watched as he had his way with her, it was amazing watching her mouth quiver as he teased her, then listening to her gasps as her fucked her hard! It was also quite amusing after as we walked around the club, she had no idea who she had been with, he did give a cheeky grin though.

over a year ago

"We have done something similar, we went to a swinging club and I blindfolded her in a private room then unlocked the door, once a guy walked in I locked the door behind him and watched as he had his way with her, it was amazing watching her mouth quiver as he teased her, then listening to her gasps as her fucked her hard! It was also quite amusing after as we walked around the club, she had no idea who she had been with, he did give a cheeky grin though."

over a year ago

Saturday night I got a text from Graham saying I should come over in an hour, I arrived and again I was greeted by a very excited graham.

He said Jane is upstairs waiting for us, this time she wants him to remove the blindfold so she gets to see who is fucking her.

We headed up to their bedroom, again Jane was on the bed with a blindfold on, but this time she was sat on the edge of the bed and had a huge smile on her face as she could hear us getting undressed. Graham sat next to Jane and she immediately grabbed his cock and started wanking him slowly, once undressed I stood in front of Jane, Graham took Janes other hand and placed it on my cock, I leant forward and kissed her passionately.

By *ixon bearCouple
over a year ago

same where

over a year ago

I could feel Jane and Grahams hand around my cock, I couldn't believe he still had his hand on me. Jane lay back on the bed and opened her legs wide and asked who is going to lick me first. I moved down between her legs and started licking her clit, Graham was licking and sucking Janes nipples.

over a year ago

Graham told me to lay back on the bed next to Jane, Graham helped Jane up and guided he to sit on my cock, she started riding my cock reverse cowgirl, I was loving this, she leant back slightly and I felt Grahams hand around the base of my cock and felt his tongue as he licked Jane and occasionally touching my balls.

I was so turned on and close to cumming.....

over a year ago

Very good!

over a year ago

Nice one more please

over a year ago

Bookmarking!

By *t4rMan
over a year ago

london

over a year ago

over a year ago

I felt Graham move up Janes body and could see them kissing over Janes Shoulder, their tongues entwined. Graham removed Janes blindfold and she turned her head to see who I was, she smiled and leaned back to kiss me.

I felt Jane tense up and then felt Graham push his cock into Jane next to my cock, it was so tight and I kept popping out. Graham persisted and eventually we found a good angle and were able to build up a good rhythm, it wasn't long before I came in Jane, Graham didn't stop fucking Jane, they carried on fucking with me under Jane, I could feel my cum dripping onto me........

over a year ago

Graham was near to coming and was really fucking Jane hard, was talking dirty to her calling her his naughty wife. Graham pulled out and sprayed Janes stomach with his cum.

Jane slumped exhausted on the bed, she looked radiant as she lay there getting her breath back. Graham jumped up and asked if we wanted a drink, he disappeared down stairs, I felt Jane move over the bed to me and she placed a very long lingering kiss on my lips and thanked me for another fantastic night.

over a year ago

Graham came back into the bedroom and handed us both a drink, I was just about to get up and leave when Graham asked if I would like to stay over. I really didn't expect to be asked to stay, but was still horny and wanted to see what else we would get up to, so I accepted the offer.

We sat up in bed with Jane in between us both, Jane asked me to tell them about other experiences that I had had, I was happy to share some sexy details of other meets, this got them horny and we were touching each other again and both Graham and I were hard and ready for some more fun. I asked Jane what she fantasised about to see if there was anything she wanted to try.........

By *ixon bearCouple
over a year ago

same where

over a year ago

More please! I'm hoping Graham and his wife are going to suck your cock!

over a year ago

Iv helped out in this situation too was really fun going in to a bedroom with her dressed in hold ups and bask laid on bed ready and waiting Mrs heard all about it after which she enjoyed

By *thwalescplCouple
over a year ago

brecon

By *teve261970Man
over a year ago

Gateshead

Great story, done something similar a few times & to this day she still doesn't know who it was that fucked her that night.

By *elshmailMan
over a year ago

neath

Nice

over a year ago

Bookmarked

By *oxypair2008Couple
over a year ago

near chester

over a year ago

Jane was very direct and said she had loved feeling Graham lick her clean and she wanted to tie Graham to the bed and make him watch us play together. Graham didn't object he reached into his bed side draw and handed me two red silk scarfs, I tied him to the bed head and made sure he couldn't get free.

I grabbed hold of Jane and kissed her passionately, she was so horny, she turned to Graham and said she wanted to be fucked properly and hoped he enjoyed the view..........

By *angtidy42Couple
over a year ago

Redditch

over a year ago

Great story more

By *ixon bearCouple
over a year ago

same where

over a year ago

I looked at Graham for approval, be looked just as excited as Jane with this scenario. Jane had positioned herself next to Graham and she grabbed my arm and pulled me on top of her, she was definitely ready for some more fun, I lifted her up and put two pillows under her, then put her legs over my shoulders as I wanted her to feel me as deep as possible.....

over a year ago

By *oth0712Man
over a year ago

cambridge

over a year ago

I held Janes ankles as I pounded her, she was telling me to fuck her harder. I felt her shudder under me and felt her grip my cock tight in her pussy. It was too much for me, I came hard deep in her pussy.

Jane then had a very naughty grin on her face, she asked Graham if he had enjoyed the view, he just nodded.she said show us how much you enjoyed it and moved to position herself over his face, to my surprise he buried his face into her pussy, licking and sucking hungrily.

Jane kept teasing him saying he loved seeing his wife being fucked and must love the taste of my cum. Jane asked Graham if he wanted to suck my cock clean, she moved off him. Graham didn't answer so she asked again if you want to fuck me you will have to suck him clean...........

By *itchywarlocCouple
over a year ago

Andover

By *elshmailMan
over a year ago

neath

Nice

By *imon 2kMan
over a year ago

city

love this.

over a year ago

I could tell Graham was unsure what to do so I asked if he was ok with it. He nodded so I moved forward so my cock was near Grahams mouth, he opened it and took a couple of inches in and sucked it gently. After a few seconds I felt grahams tongue circling my fore skin. Then gradually he took my cock further and further into his mouth.

over a year ago

Wow

over a year ago

Jane moved to position herself over Grahams cock and gradually lowered herself down onto him. I leant forward and kissed Jane I was so turned on and ready to cum, I told them I was about to cum, expecting Graham to pull away, instead he held me in his mouth and sucked hard while I came.......

By *oth0712Man
over a year ago

cambridge

Wow

over a year ago

I sat back and watched Jane ride Graham. I watched as she rubbed her clit to come one last time. We all collapsed on the bed exhausted. I must have fallen asleep almost straight away, I woke up a few hours later it was just me and Graham in the bed, I jumped out pretty quickly, thinking I should get going home as it was 5.20am. Graham stirred and asked where I was going as I grabbed my things together, and where was Jane. I said I was heading home to leave them alone but I would see where Jane was.

I walked down stairs and Jane was in the kitchen making herself a drink, she asked where I was going, I said I better go and thanked her for another amazing night, she came over and kissed me goodbye, her dressing gown was open and I could see her naked body underneath, as we kissed she felt my growing cock in my jeans........

over a year ago

Loving this good story

over a year ago

Great story, well written and so sex

Brings back some memories x

By *angtidy42Couple
over a year ago

Redditch

over a year ago

I left Jane and Grahams and headed home for some sleep, when I got home Graham had sent me a text thanking me for the night before and telling me they are keen to meet again.

Thanks for all the positive responses guys, let me know if I should post some more, check out the pic on my profile of Jane with her blindfold on

over a year ago

Yes definitely want more

By *angtidy42Couple
over a year ago

Redditch

Sounds like we will be. Enjoy a good read.

By *hosewhomgonakedCouple
over a year ago

Scotland

Great story,

By *untimes6969Man
over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Fantastic experiences for all of you - thanks for sharing!

More ......

over a year ago

Graham arrived at work on Monday and avoided me until lunch time, we sat together at lunch and chatted as if nothing had happened over the weekend. I thought this was the end of it but mid afternoon I got a text from him saying "fancy taking Jane out one night, just you and her?"

over a year ago

I text straight back and agreed I would pick her up on Friday night at 7pm. The week couldn't go fast enough for me, all I could think about was Friday night and what may happen. Graham didn't mention anything until Friday morning when he just simply said "I am looking forward to tonight, if you get up to anything can you send me a picture"

after work I rushed home and had a shower and shaved again to make sure I was smooth.

I picked Jane up at 7pm she looked stunning, I hadn't seen her made up before, she looked very classy, she was very excited asking where I had planned to take her.

I had booked a table in a restaurant just out of town as I didn't think Jane would want to bump into a friend while she was with me.

We had a lovely meal and flirted all night, Jane was very open about her fantasies and shared stories of her adventures while she was single before she had met Graham.

She really was a very horny lady and very open with things she wanted to try in the future. I told her Graham had asked for a picture if we got up to anything that night, she smiled and told me he had been on at her all week to do the same.............

By *stwo80Couple
over a year ago

yorkshire

Fantastic read , keep it coming .

over a year ago

We finished our meal and headed to the car, as I drove us back towards my flat, Jane asked me to pull in somewhere quite, I knew of a local country car park in Epping that I thought would be deserted at this time of night.

I pulled into the car park and there were three cars parked at the back of the car park so I parked as far away from them as possible and leaned over to start kissing Jane, we were really getting turned on and she was pulling my cloths off and I was doing the same........

By *ardleedsMan
over a year ago

Leeds

Keep going

over a year ago

Jane pulled out my cock and pulled my jeans down to my ankles, she started to suck my cock. I asked if I should send Graham some pics, she nodded approval but kept on sucking.

I clicked away on my iPhone and WhatsApped Graham a few pics.

I got a thumbs up back from Graham, as I sat enjoying Janes attention I could see two guys approaching the car from the other side of the car park, I told Jane and she just kept on sucking me.

As the guys got near to the car I could see them both with their Cocks out slowly wanking themselves. I have to say one of them had a monster cock, it was about 8 inches long but it was really thick........

over a year ago

Brings back memories of doing something similar mmmm x

over a year ago

this going to be interesting

over a year ago

I told Jane to look around as the two guys were close to her window, she just shuffled around on her seat and pointed her bum at the window. She was still sucking gently on my cock and I could see the guys right up close to the window. So I asked her if I should lift up her skirt and show her off, she nodded so I lifted her skirt to reveal her naked bum and pussy........

over a year ago

I took a couple of pictures of the guys stood at the window wanking at the sight of Jane and sent them to Graham. He text back saying open the window and let them touch Jane. I asked Jane if she was ok with this, she raised her head from my lap and kissed me hard, turned to look at the two guys at the window and then sat back in her seat. She slowly removed the rest of her cloths and said go ahead and open the window.

The guys both asked if it was ok to touch my wife, I said it's not my wife and you need to ask her, she said it's fine as long as they kept wanking as she wanted to watch them..........

over a year ago

The guy with the bigger cock leant in to the car and started to finger Jane with two fingers, he was still wanking with his other hand. The taller guy started to fondle Janes boobs, occasionally pinching her nipples. I took some pictures and sent them on to Graham, I got a message back saying "get Jane to open the door" I showed Jane the phone and she immediately opened the door and swung her legs out of the car.......

By *untimes6969Man
over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Oh she's a naughty one - fantastic!!

over a year ago

By *aleangelCouple
over a year ago

To heaven and back

Great story

By *ixon bearCouple
over a year ago

same where

over a year ago

Love this gets better

By *jo35Man
over a year ago

douglas

Awesome story

over a year ago

Jane opened her legs wide and the taller guy dropped to his knees and buried his face between her legs, Jane was wanking off the guy with the bigger cock, I took a few more pictures to send to Graham.

The guy with the bigger cock took control and lead Jane around the front of the car, he bent her over the bonnet and started fucking her from behind, I got some great close up pictures of her being stretch with his big fat cock, the other guy was kissing Jane and talking really dirty to her calling her a slut and telling her he was next and would make sure she was well fucked tonight.

They switched position and the taller guy pushed inside her, after a few strokes he pulled out and coated Janes arse with her wetness, he then thrust back into her pussy and was pounding her hard, he was circling his fingers on her arse hole, he slowed his pace and gently inserted a finger in her arse as he was still fucking her, gradually he worked a second I get into her arse................

over a year ago

I sent a picture to Graham and he responded with "fuck she has never let me anywhere near her arse, is he going to fuck it?"

I didn't have to wait long to find out as the guy pulled out of her pussy and slowly pushed his cock into her arse.

By *r ed300Man
over a year ago

bradford

over a year ago

This is so horny & brings back lots of horny memories from 3somes me & my wife used to have with the guy we used to meet hope there is more details to come ?

By *cubasexMan
over a year ago

dudley

over a year ago

I sent an update to Graham with a close up picture I was sure he would be wanking at the sight.

I positioned myself so Jane could suck my cock which she tried her best to do, she didn't have much success as I think she was struggling to do both.

By *oxyukCouple
over a year ago

hitchin

Wow amazing adventures your were lucky to be a part of.

Jane was a game girl!!

over a year ago

By *ixon bearCouple
over a year ago

same where

over a year ago

Amazing sexual journey xxx

over a year ago

Keeps getting better

over a year ago

This story is hot as fuck x

over a year ago

The guy was really pounding Janes arse now and pulled out and shot his come over her arse and back, the guy with the bigger cock stepped forward and took his place, pushing his cock straight into her pussy.

Jane was loving this and told him to fuck her hard, he started to speed up and really pound her, her knees buckled so I help her up so he could give her all his length.

A few minutes later he was coming inside her, the two guys thanked us for a good night and disappeared back to their cars. I kissed Jane hard and told her how naughty she was and how fabulous she looked while being fucked, she was on cloud nine and said she had loved it. I wanted to fuck her but she was getting cold so asked if we could head back to my flat, I asked for a couple more pics to send to Graham which she was more than happy to have taken.

As we drove back to my flat she called Graham to tell him all the details, she was loving humiliating him, she was teasing him about the size of the guys cock and that she had let one fuck her arse. I was so hard listening, Graham was begging her to come home as he wanted her but she said that she was staying out with me tonight and she would be home in the morning...........

over a year ago

We sat and had a drink and talked about the evening, Jane said she had fantasised about doing that sort of thing but never expected it to happen. I told her she was amazing tonight and that we should do it again and try any other fantasies she and Graham had.

over a year ago

over a year ago

Good stuff more please

By *abydollxxWoman
over a year ago

Birmingham - Selly oak

F

By *r ed300Man
over a year ago

bradford

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

Great story

over a year ago

Jane said she and Graham had always wanted to go to a swingers club but they always bottled out of it. We chatted about her being the centre of attention in a club and also her playing with another women for the first time.

We text Graham and said we planned a trip next weekend to a club and was he keen to come along........

over a year ago

Amazing story you lucky guy!!

By *angtidy42Couple
over a year ago

Redditch

next chapter please.

over a year ago

Graham responded straight away with a thumbs up, Jane and I spent the next hour playing around and teasing each other before a very quick rough fuck before we went to sleep.

I woke in the morning with Jane sucking me back to life, what a way to wake up, she soon had me hard and ready for another session, Jane positioned herself above me and gently lowered herself down on my cock. As she rode me she was telling me how much she enjoyed the events of the night before and how naughty it was. I promised her it was just the start and if she wanted naughty then that's what she would get next Friday when we went to the club.....

over a year ago

"Graham responded straight away with a thumbs up, Jane and I spent the next hour playing around and teasing each other before a very quick rough fuck before we went to sleep.

I woke in the morning with Jane sucking me back to life, what a way to wake up, she soon had me hard and ready for another session, Jane positioned herself above me and gently lowered herself down on my cock. As she rode me she was telling me how much she enjoyed the events of the night before and how naughty it was. I promised her it was just the start and if she wanted naughty then that's what she would get next Friday when we went to the club....."

Wowser x

over a year ago

I dropped Jane back home just after midday on Sunday, I think Graham was pleased to see her home in one piece. At work on Monday Graham said Jane had slept for the rest of the day as she was worn out. During the week Graham couldn't stop talking about our planned club visit on Friday, what I expected ect. He said both Jane and himself were nervous but really excited.

I call the club to make sure it was open on Friday and what was on, it was couple and singles and they said it was a good mix of people. I checked the reviews and all seemed positive.

Friday came and as agreed I picked up Jane and Graham at 9pm and we drove the 60 miles to the club.

We were in good form with plenty of banter and innuendos through the journey, when we arrived I told Graham to check into the hotel and he disappeared with our bags, as soon as he went in to the hotel I asked Jane to remove her panties and passs them to me, she did as she was asked and also placed my hand on her pussy, it was already wet and I couldn't help but insert a couple of fingers.

over a year ago

When Graham came back from dropping our bags at the room we called an uber and headed to the club, it was only a few minutes away. When we arrived we nervously headed into the club, a lovely lady greeted us and offered to show us around. It wasn't busy but we were pleased with the mix of people there, there were a few people up dancing and groups chatting in the bar area, the club had a number of private rooms and a couple of larger playrooms.

We headed to the bar and ordered some drinks, Jane got chatting to a couple straight away and introduced them, Steve and Heather were also new to the club and we all chatted for a while. I got chatting to Steve and he enquiried about Graham, Jane and my relationship, he was intrigued how we were there as a threesome. I asked what they were looking for ect. Steve said he was hoping for some fun but they were very easy going, just wanted a fun night. I told Steve we were hoping to make Jane centre of attention with multiple guys and girls. He said Heather would like that as she was also bi and enjoyed both guys and girl play.........

over a year ago

Jane came and joined us while Graham chatted to Heather, I asked Jane if she would like to dance with Steve. She grabbed him by the hand and pulled him onto the dance floor. I took the opportunity to grab another drink, I sat and watched Graham chat to Heather and Jane and Steve dancing together, I was starting to feel a little left out. I didn't have to worry as Jane and Steve came over, Jane whispered she was horny as Steve was rubbing his cock up against her while they danced. Steve was buying more drinks so I grabbed Jane and kissed her passionately...

By *r ed300Man
over a year ago

bradford

over a year ago

I looked over and Graham was kissing Heather, that surprised me a little, not wanting to upset or leave Steve out I suggested to Jane that we take the party to a private room, she was very keen and we went to Steve and asked if he would like to join us in a play room.

The three of us headed to a play room leaving Heather and Graham in the main bar. As soon as we were in the room Jane started to kiss Steve, I started to lift her dress exposing her to Steve, he was loving it, he immediately started to work on Jane lowering her onto the bed and kissing down her body, I moved on to kiss Jane and fondle her boobs. She was loving the attention. I turned round to see two guys hovering at the door........

By *cubasexMan
over a year ago

dudley

over a year ago

I signalled for them to join us, both stripped off immediately and took over sucking Janes nipples, I gave Jane my cock to suck which she did with huge enthusiasm taking my whole length deep into her. Steve moved up and was rubbing his cock on Janes clit and teasing her, she now had a cock in each hand and one in her mouth and pussy......

over a year ago

Jane was in her element, Steve was pounding her hard and she was still able to look after the rest of us, I moved to let her suck one of the other guys and waited for Steve to finish as I wanted to Fuck her

By *otwife_BristolCouple
over a year ago

bristol

fantastic

over a year ago

By *r ed300Man
over a year ago

bradford