Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

University job

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

After spending the first couple of years travelling an hour and half to uni each day i decided to bite the bullet and stay in a flat nearer the campus. The time saved would help me study and it would be easier for nights out.

Three months in my grant and loan money was just about gone and my overdraft starting to creak. So there was nothing for it but to get some work. I trawled the shops with no luck before spotting a card in a pub window looking for bar staff.

The bar was in one of the rougher parts of the city but desperate times and all that. I pushed the door open and worked my way through the smoke to the bar.

A late forties woman popped up from behind the bar and gave me a smile. Ive come about the job i forced out. Great she said as if i was the first to chance my arm. Worked in a bar before? No i uttered back. Not a problem i can show you the ropes, jobs yours. Errrmmm fantastic when do i start. Tonight she smiled at seven.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

By *r ed300Man
over a year ago

bradford

More please

over a year ago

I turned up at seven with the pub barely busier than before. Four blokes smoking heavily spread across the two grimey rooms.

You came the landlady said suprisingly. Am sandra btw never said before. Sandra was curvy in leggings with large breasts hidden under a loose tshirt. Brunette with an attractive face and warm sm ile. She was taking casual to the extreme but the pub didnt demand more.

As sandra showed me round and taught me the ropes we chatted. She was married but hubby worked away during the week as a builder and she ran the pub. I told her my predicament and lack of fund. If it helps you could move in here she offered, be a good to have some company during the week and save you a bit of money. Do some extra shifts to cover it.

And so having settled my debts with the landlord i moved into the pub and the room in the attic.

over a year ago

I quickly settled into the routine of work and uni. Whilst trying not to get under sandras feet round the pub.

My first inkling that there was more to sandra than her dowdy apperance was her underwear which she chose to dry on the radiator. Even from my untrained eye you could tell it quality and all were paired. No mixing and matching here.

However despite smiling when i saw it i never gave it a second thought.

It was a couple of weeks before i met steve, the hubby. He was home for the weekend. Toned and tanned with a shaved head it was easy to see why sandra was attracted to him. He was friendly and easy going and sandra left me to look after the bar while she spent some time with him.

As the last regular staggered out the bar. I locked up snd made my way upstairs. Only the landing light was on and i made my way to the stairs to my room. As i made my way across the landing i could hear the unmistakable noise of sex.

I was suprised by what i saw next though. The bedroom door was ajar and i could clearlt see steve roughly fucking sandra from behind, not that she was complaining. I was like a rabbit in the headlights transfixed before i came to my senses and ran to my room. Cock rock and senses scrambled. I dropped my trousers and wanked my cock until every last drip of spunk was expelled.

over a year ago

getting juicy

over a year ago

The next morning i hid out of the way before beliving it was safe to venture for breakfast. I had barely made the kitchen before sandra came out of the bedroom bedraggled with her dressing gown half undone.

Howd it go last night she asked? Good no problems at all. Excellent, can you do same tonight? Of course i replied before diving to safety in the kitchen.

That night i quietly made my way to bed. There were no noises and assumed steve and sandra were fast on after last night's fun. The bedroom door was ajar again but this time no show to watch. I was just about to make my way to my room when sandra called me back.

I made my way to the bedroom door. Dont be shy she said and switched on the bedside light, whilst half sitting up. How was it tonight, busy? Ermm it was quite busy but went well. I looked across and steve was laid at sandras side smiling. Nothing was hiding the tent in the sheets though and an umistakenable up and down movement. One more thing, err yes i replied. Did you enjoy the show last night and with that they both laughed. I moved to get out of the room but sandras voice stopped me in my tracks. Stay there perv. I stopped in my tracks.

over a year ago

Sandra got out of bed. Naked she looked fantastic. Amazing full curves and a trimmed pussy. I didnt move an inch.

Hoping it would be tje same tonight did we? Errm errm. My mouth would let any words come out but my cock was responding.

Well how about a front row seat tonight?

With that she pulled a chair across right in front of the bed. Sit down she ordered. I darent refuse. Awww look steve hes nervous sandra laughed. Steve smirked careful sandra you might break the boy before breaking into a loud laugh. I wont steve handle with care is my motto you know that she said stroking my neck.

Hands behind the chair. It was useless refusing. I limply put them back sandra tieing them to the chair with the belt of her gown. Now lets see what else weve got she said undoing the belt on my jeans before pulling them down.

My cock was throbbing in.my boxers. Oh yes. Youve been hiding that she said Gunn ng a finger nail along the length of my cock.

By *opman1111Man
over a year ago

belfast

over a year ago

Good so far x

By *teviem40Man
over a year ago

stoke

Great so far keep it cumming

over a year ago

Great start

over a year ago

She pulled my boxers to my ankles to expose my stiff throbbing cock. She lent over and gave it a little kiss. Very nice, steve show him yours.

With that steve who had been laid quietly slid out of bed and exposed his huge erect cock at least 9 inches. Yours is nice she smiled at me but this is love as she grabbed steves cock before dropping to her knees and swallowing as much as she could fit into her mouth.

I was transfixed. Helpless but completely turned on. Steve took a handful of sandras hair and started to fck her mouth whilst smiling at me. Sandra gagging, eyes watering was eager to taste every inch of his cock.

over a year ago

Steve pulled sandra to her feet and threw her on the bed. He got her on her hands and knees her face inches from my cock.

The tip of his cock pushed against her pussy and sandra moaned pushing back against his huge dick until it slid deep in her. Steve moaned and smiled before grabbing her hips and fucking her hard. Sandra just let herself go, moaning and begging for more.

She wouldnt take her eyes of me. Begging steve to show me how women like to be fckd. My cock was throbbing more and more i just wanted to be able to wank and release the pressure.

Steve pulled out and flipped sandra on her back. Pushing her legs over her shoulders he slid his cock deep into her and fcked her hard, giving me a cheeky wink as sweat dripped from his face.

Steve suddenly proceeded to pump sandra deep and slow emptying his balls deep in her and then a moment of tenderness as she wrapped her legs around him and kissed him softly.

With that sandra rolled off the bed. Oh i forgot you were there she laughed. Wow look at your cock so hard.

Sandra ran her tongue up the length of it and my cock twitched. You want me to help you with that. Please i stuttered. Sandra took hold of my cock and slowly wanked it. I threw my head back in pleasure knowing i wouldnt be long. But sandra stopped and laughed.

There you go she said. Helped you but am bored now. With that she lent over and kissed my cock. It could take no more and i came a slow pathetic orgasm no help what so ever. And a mess for my trouble.

over a year ago

By *hunkyThighsMan
over a year ago

Gloucester

Great story

By *ixon bearCouple
over a year ago

same where

over a year ago

What a story

By *exleyboyMan
over a year ago

Erith

By *angtidy42Couple
over a year ago

Redditch

Hope there is more.

By *nicker manMan
over a year ago

Nuneaton

Great story. Looking forward to the next part.

By *addyhungMan
over a year ago

North coast

Hope to hear more

By *r ed300Man
over a year ago

bradford

over a year ago