Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Cum drenched face!

Jump to newest

By *aughtybooy OP   Man
over a year ago

maidstone

Love to see my wife's face dripping in cum especially when she has taken multiple loads from well hung guy's! She craves fresh spunk and was so greatful last night when I arranged for 5 men to use her as a cum slut and leave her pretty face completely covered. Would love to hear from others who enjoy the same.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *rPandSlutCouple
over a year ago

wakefield

So if she is such a slut why are you on as a single guy and not as a couple

By *aughtybooy OP   Man
over a year ago

maidstone

"So if she is such a slut why are you on as a single guy and not as a couple "

Oh sorry my mistake, I didn't realise the stories and fantasies in the stories and fantasies forum had to be a true story and fantasies that weren't fantasies but real previous sexual experiences!

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I have to say. It dosnt mater if it's a true story or bullpoo. And it dosnt mater if the op is straight gay bi tv a cpl or anything. This is the section of the forum that is for stories and fantasys. K and I both really like star trek. It dosnt bother us if it's real or fantasy. Let's be honest star trek is obviously a fantasy. But non the less we enjoy watching it. As we do reading things like this.

By *aughtybooy OP   Man
over a year ago

maidstone

"I have to say. It dosnt mater if it's a true story or bullpoo. And it dosnt mater if the op is straight gay bi tv a cpl or anything. This is the section of the forum that is for stories and fantasys. K and I both really like star trek. It dosnt bother us if it's real or fantasy. Let's be honest star trek is obviously a fantasy. But non the less we enjoy watching it. As we do reading things like this."

Thank you, it does get a little boring when people only want to comment on a feed to be negative. Obviously spoiling it for others. I appreciate your message

By *aughtybooy OP   Man
over a year ago

maidstone

Love to see her drenched in cum from groups of black men with hung cocks

over a year ago

I also love to see my wife covered in spunk which I have seen in the past but these days she doesn't play so that's wy I'm on as a single , what I'm saying is horses for courses,

over a year ago

Well said P&K....and i for one have a fantasy of seeing you two in action in some secluded woods nr. Rugby sometime.....p.m. me pls

By *opman1111Man
over a year ago

belfast

It would help if posters stated whether it's true or fantasy first, then readers could continue with the post or move on, the true stories turn me on but I ignore the fantasy ones

By *heshire James 76Man
over a year ago

widnes

"I have to say. It dosnt mater if it's a true story or bullpoo. And it dosnt mater if the op is straight gay bi tv a cpl or anything. This is the section of the forum that is for stories and fantasys. K and I both really like star trek. It dosnt bother us if it's real or fantasy. Let's be honest star trek is obviously a fantasy. But non the less we enjoy watching it. As we do reading things like this."

Well said.

over a year ago

By *aysooMan
over a year ago

boston

Because he's a sad twat lol fantasist

By *hosewhomgonakedCouple
over a year ago

Scotland

Love her mouth and chin dripping with another guys hot spunk then leaning in for a great kiss with her telling her how hot she is.

over a year ago

True

over a year ago

Looking at your pics I'd like to cover my ladies face in cum

over a year ago

"Love her mouth and chin dripping with another guys hot spunk then leaning in for a great kiss with her telling her how hot she is."

By *ssex_tomMan
over a year ago

Chelmsford

Star Trek is fantasy ?

Gutted

Post new Message to Thread