Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Submissive sluts first experience of a stranger

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

My master told me he was taking me to a hotel and laid out on the bed the clothing that I was to wear. He took me to the bathroom where he bathed and dried me before binding my wrists behind my back. I looked at my naked reflection in the mirror, focussing on my my large breasts and ample hips. My master pulled back my chestnut hair that was draping over my face whilst telling me softly "you look beautiful like that, I'm going to leave you now."...

I wanted him so badly, my whole body was aching with desire for him. Knowing that I could not have him was bittersweet but I also knew that I was about to live out my biggest fantasy. I heard the doorbell ring. I strained to hear what was going on. Holding my breath with anticipation I was able to make out two male voices in the distance. I heard the sound of footsteps coming towards me as they came closer up the stairs. The door creaked open.

Feeling the adrenaline rush through my body I suddenly became aware of my nakedness and vulnerability. I had previously been warned by my master that I should not look at or make eye contact with the strangers, but could not help myself stealing the briefest glances. His piercing brown eyes took my breath away. I closed my eyes to avoid any further glances but his face was imprinted in my mind.

For a moment there was silence and all was still. One of the men was standing so close to me now that I could feel his warm breath on my cheek. I began longing for him to touch my and slowly the fear disappeared and was replaced with arousal. Seconds passed before I felt his fingertips brush across my breast and lightly touching my nipple which made me catch my breath. I was now learning towards him, wanting more...

He caught me off guard and pushed me back against the bed. He parted my legs before kneeling down and gently flicked his tongue over my clit. I could feel the waves of the pleasure begin to pulsate through my body. I pushed my warm, wet pussy towards him. I spread my legs wider begging him to enter me...

I did not have to wait long because seconds later I could feel his erect cock pushing against me in an attempt to enter my pussy. My body made no resistance as he slipped inside my moist hole. At first his movements were slow and sensual. Each thrust made my body shudder with the sheer eroticism of fulfilling my fantasy of making love to a total stranger.

His thrusts became more urgent, the passion became greater for both of us before we both reached a climax together. Before I could even catch my breath, he was gone. I felt a combination of disappointment and excitement. On one hand I knew I would not repeat this act again with this man but my body was still revelling in the intense pleasure it had just endured. I knew that no matter how much I begged my master he would never disclose to me who the stranger was.....

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Nice, very horny, I guess and hope there is more x

By *elshmailMan
over a year ago

neath

Nice

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago