Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

"Hot Husband" Scenario

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Around 12 years ago my wife and I started the talk of 3 sums and introducing another fem into the equation after it was mentioned she had been with other girls in her younger days.

The chat continued for some time and for around a year and was part of our "dirty talk" we said we would try it but never happened (yet)

The wife fell pregnant and we decided to shelve these naughty plans until one night during our dirty talk she says when we are having a 3sum in the future I want you to cum in her and then pull your cock out and I can clean you up, this got me hard but what she said next left me speechless, in fact she says "why don't you go out this weekend, pull some young slut fuck her then come home and tell me all about it while I suck your cock"

Who am I to deny my wife what she wants

These scenarios continued for some months getting Hornier and more adventurous with each time.

Even as much as sending pictures and videos with a married woman whom was in a similar situation with her husband!

We continued for a few years even up to the stage of her watching me fuck other women then cleaning us both up afterwards.

We stopped some years back but she's asked me if I'd like to try again, again who am I to deny her what she wants

Would love to hear of any other hot wife/hot husband scenarios x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ealaWoman
over a year ago

Dublin City

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

This sounds like cuck queening....a huge fantasy of mine

By *ickey and MinnieCouple
over a year ago

South of Bath

I love mickey doing this

Huge turn on for me

Not easy to arrange though lol

Minnie x

over a year ago

It certainly isn't easy to organise!

Even more so nowadays on this site.

I've been on and off here for years on single profile and as a couple and the dynamics of the site have changed over the last few years.

I'm sure there is still proper swinging fun to be had though.

By *ickey and MinnieCouple
over a year ago

South of Bath

We've managed to arrange ladies for him to meet but most think it's either him pretending to be me or him playing away

So frustrating lol

over a year ago

Exactly

Most fems on here have "married or attached men Stay away" which obviously everyone is entitled too but it's a swinging site

Just need to find the ones that say "married men are welcome"

Personal favourites are also attached/married women that have permission!

Post new Message to Thread