Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Sunny weather making me very very naughty at work. ...part 1

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

It is a beautiful sunny day and feeling decidedly naughty, and looking for some distraction, I decide to gate crash your meeting, firstly I slip into the ladies to freshen myself up, I have worn my slim fitting black and blue dress, it fits snugly showing off my curves, with a slight hint of cleavage, I straighten my stockings, and feel the moisture building between my thighs I decide to slip off the thong.. I slip into the meeting and sit down opposite you, your eyes widen but hold your expression of boredom, I sit down and there is a little confusion from all the men as to why I am there.. I smile and mid for them to continue, you gaze at me feeling your erection growing and afford a slight raise if eyebrow in my direction, I stare straight back running my young slightly over my lips, taking a sip of water. I slip off my black high heel and run my stocking foot up your let under the table my foot nestles into your groin, you make a slight noise as everyone stares at you, you quickly turn it into a fake cough, going slightly red, your eyes telling me you would get your own back..I lower my lashes and pretend to write something down, my toes still moving , you grab my ankle firmly sliding your hand up my leg, but I am too far away to feel my stocking tops.. The meeting finishes and I stand up slipping my shoe on, I come round to stand next to you, you look me in the eye and tell me to wait in your office, you will be five mins as we need to discuss points raised in the meeting, I nod and leave the room.. I enter your office and and sit down crossing my legs so my dress rides up my thigh.. You come in and shut the door locking it, and come across slowly loosening your tie, and tell me to loose the dress..

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

All good so far

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread