Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Dogging with a tv

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Just been to a local dogging spot to see if anyone about. Walked into a wooded area looking around. I spotted someone moving so made my way towards them. As I got to where they were I found a guy in full lingerie and make up about 35 slim and looking good. Undid my trousers as my cock was getting harder by the second and he bent over and took me in his mouth sucking me to full hardness.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

By *andy333Man
over a year ago

Carmarthen

Lucky ypu

over a year ago

As he was giving me this fab bj I reached down to play with his cock it was lovely and hard and so thick. Wanked him then reached for his smooth arse and started gently fingering his hole which was all ready lubed up it was obvious what he wanted.

over a year ago

Nice.

By *inkyChrissy99TV/TS
over a year ago

Bristol

Have we met? Hehe

By *max2000Man
over a year ago

Gloucester

We haven't met but like to x

over a year ago

"Have we met? Hehe"

Not yet

over a year ago

As this was going on I noticed someone moving around so cock out of mouth trousers up but he waved his hand to say all is ok I called him over.

Put my cock back into that warm mouth as he approached. He was about 25 athletic and when he got closer he could see me getting sucked by this gorgeous tv who's lubed arse was sticking up in the air. His face changed " I thought it was a woman " he said.

But it obviously wasn't a problem as he took his cock out a good 8" I reached over to wank it and rub it against that lubed arse our slut moaned " do you want his big cock " I asked. I got an enthusiastic nod as he kept sucking

over a year ago

"As this was going on I noticed someone moving around so cock out of mouth trousers up but he waved his hand to say all is ok I called him over.

Put my cock back into that warm mouth as he approached. He was about 25 athletic and when he got closer he could see me getting sucked by this gorgeous tv who's lubed arse was sticking up in the air. His face changed " I thought it was a woman " he said.

But it obviously wasn't a problem as he took his cock out a good 8" I reached over to wank it and rub it against that lubed arse our slut moaned " do you want his big cock " I asked. I got an enthusiastic nod as he kept sucking "

Oh great a spitroast is about to take place

over a year ago

He put a condom on and slowly pushed his thick cock into the sluts wet hole I could feel our slut tense as he sucked my cock even harder.

He pushed it in deep slowly a few times then built up a good speed as I encouraged him to fuck harder which he did. Didn't take long and he said he was cumming pulled out condom off and offered slut his cock to suck two cocks in tvs mouth he started to cum in sluts mouth all over his made up face and on my cock. Both cocks got cleaned up very enthusiastically both pulled up our trousers and left leaving tv to tidy up and probably wait for more cock and cum.

By *irtyTrucker1Man
over a year ago

Telford

"He put a condom on and slowly pushed his thick cock into the sluts wet hole I could feel our slut tense as he sucked my cock even harder.

He pushed it in deep slowly a few times then built up a good speed as I encouraged him to fuck harder which he did. Didn't take long and he said he was cumming pulled out condom off and offered slut his cock to suck two cocks in tvs mouth he started to cum in sluts mouth all over his made up face and on my cock. Both cocks got cleaned up very enthusiastically both pulled up our trousers and left leaving tv to tidy up and probably wait for more cock and cum.

"

. This got my cock well hard

over a year ago

Post new Message to Thread