Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

I've been bad

Jump to newest

By *luetezo OP   Couple
over a year ago

by the beach

So I've been bad, and need to be punished, so you have decided that your friend needed to be called round to suitable chastise me. I try desperately to escape my punishment by kissing you and kissing your friend and trying to distract you but you know me too well and know this is just me trying to get round you. You tell your friend to be firm with me. He sits down on the sofa and takes my hand drawing me to him, but I struggle and try and get away. He is too strong and before I know it, he has pulled me over his knee. He tells me to stop struggling or it will be worse for me. I try and cover my bum with my hands, but he moves them out if the way and pulls my knickers down to my knees. He strokes my bum and I start to relax before he brings the palm of his hand down hard and I squeal. He spanks each cheek at intervals, turning them red and burning. I keep asking him to stop but he won't until he has spanked those cheeks 12 times, my bum is on fire and he finds my pussy is soaking wet as he thrusts his fingers inside making me come almost immediately.......

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Now this sounds very very good and I'm sure this could develop into something very naughty

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread