Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

First swinging/sharing experience?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Just thought I'd ask what naughty things people done the first time they shared or played with another couple/man/woman and was it as good as you'd thought?

Both myself and hubby's first time was totally unexpected. We had spoke about and fucked to stories of each other playing with others for a while but had never ventured any further than that.

Our first time was watching him getting sucked and wanked off at a house party by a girl we had been dancing with all night. Was filthy as fuck and I ended up fingering myself till I cum while watching them. Watching Hubby cum in her mouth sent me over the edge

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Ours was a d*unken threesome with a girl we knew. It was amazing. Would have been better if I wasn't struck down by food poisoning a little after we finished though!

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Ours was an organised 3sum with another female, for us to experiment, wanted mrs to explore her bi-side and I ended up fucking our play mate most of the evening and morning..

think I came about 6 times in about 10hrs inbetween us fucking the woman playing and just a relaxed filthy evening, my cock was aching all the sunday and bright red with all the action, both mrs and myself have also had solo fun with our playmate and I recently spoke with her about an mmmmmf gangbang and bukkake, which shes up for, which mrs wouldnt entertain.

But like all good wives shes always happy for me to play and hear all the details as we fuck afterwards.

Post new Message to Thread