Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

the Dominant Couple

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

When I search for couples, I tend to tick the box that says, Who are bisexual (or bi-curious). I am not attracted to men, but I love the kink of a bi mmf. I also prefer my bi couples over 40. I find they carry themselves better and the expectations on a meet are more fun.

Typically, when I have such a niche search there is around 10 couples within my vicinity, typically 5 have knocked you back, 3 deleted your message without reading - the other 2 are on your hotlist.

I decided I would widen my search to within 50 miles.

That was when I stumbled across Timothy and Tabatha. I was immediately drawn to Tabatha's pics - a very classy lady. Approximately a size 16, early 50's and a sexy topless holiday pic. As I continued to peruse the pics, I was excited to see them both engaging in some mmf fun. I had to message.

I sent a short but humorous message -

Hi, I am Peter, I am sure you are inundated, but if you want a social I will be the guy in the coffee shop licking my eyebrow...

I immediately got a response, if we met you in a coffee shop you would be sent to the toilet to put on Tabatha's dirty pants... I hope you enjoy serving a Dom bi-couple.

I was instantly erect...

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *arker66Man
over a year ago

Manchester

"When I search for couples, I tend to tick the box that says, Who are bisexual (or bi-curious). I am not attracted to men, but I love the kink of a bi mmf. I also prefer my bi couples over 40. I find they carry themselves better and the expectations on a meet are more fun.

Typically, when I have such a niche search there is around 10 couples within my vicinity, typically 5 have knocked you back, 3 deleted your message without reading - the other 2 are on your hotlist.

I decided I would widen my search to within 50 miles.

That was when I stumbled across Timothy and Tabatha. I was immediately drawn to Tabatha's pics - a very classy lady. Approximately a size 16, early 50's and a sexy topless holiday pic. As I continued to peruse the pics, I was excited to see them both engaging in some mmf fun. I had to message.

I sent a short but humorous message -

Hi, I am Peter, I am sure you are inundated, but if you want a social I will be the guy in the coffee shop licking my eyebrow...

I immediately got a response, if we met you in a coffee shop you would be sent to the toilet to put on Tabatha's dirty pants... I hope you enjoy serving a Dom bi-couple.

I was instantly erect..."

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Every now and then on fab you encounter a profile that you just know you will click with. Perhaps, it is the syntax, perhaps the banter, perhaps you share a very specific fantasy.

From that moment Timothy, Tabatha and I hit it off.

We spoke about everything - we could be discussing the state of the nation one second, and the next second, I would be on Skype on my knees being humiliated by them. I had never been subbed, but with these two I loved it. on one occasion i sat on skype all night and watched Timothy and his mate DP tabatha. I was forced not to place the cam at my genitals, i was not allowed to touch it, as I watched my beautiful tabatha take both men for more than four hours. The next day a chastity belt arrived in the post with a note. Wear this and post us back the key....

She was completely my type, and he had a presence. I wanted to serve them. I wanted to give them my body and my mind. I couldnt believe how easy I was finding being owned. I had always been a fairly successful bull.

Eventually Tabatha suggested we meet up. I couldnt wait. I had been wearing the chastity device for 7 days. it would be day 10 before I met them.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Very interesting . Please continue

over a year ago

Nice

over a year ago

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm dont stop x

over a year ago

Nice... can you really lick your eyebrows?

By *ngman70Man
over a year ago

Between Christcrch and New Forest

Liking he sound of this

By *tephens11Man
over a year ago

Leeds

hope there's more

over a year ago

over a year ago

over a year ago

Go on

over a year ago

Lucky man Tyneside. I am looking for exactly that type of couple.

By *r 007Man
over a year ago

harrogate

over a year ago

Post new Message to Thread