Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

I turn up as requested

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I turn up at your home dressed specifically as you asked, you show me into the lounge and I request to sit down to chat. We discuss limits, both of ours.

I like to be kissed, you kiss me and gently bite my neck before requesting that I bend over your knee for a spanking. I do as you ask, you lift up the back of my dress and pull down my panties exposing my ass. I brace myself for the first slap the anticipation building as you instruct me not to turn around. Then your hand connects with my ass, I thank you as you go to spank me again.

I request that you feel how wet this is making me and allow me to cum. This is denied. You remove my clothing just leaving my corset on, I am tied up and you begin to edge me with my wand instructing me that I have to count back from 5 when I feel an orgasm however each time you stop before I get to 1. Denying me the pleasure stating that I am not allowed yet.

I beg that you fuck me as I want to feel you hard inside me how very you say not yet and inform me to get dressed as we are going out for lunch. You placed clamps on my nipples and tell me that they will be removed on return.

Whilst out at lunch you continue to tease me, informing me of the plans when we get back. Once back at your house you inform me to strip again and you pull on the chain to the clamps making me winch. You order me into my knees and to open my mouth to take your hard throbbing cock deep in my throat. You request that I look at you whilst I suck your cock, your hands gripped tightly in my hair.

Then you tell me to bend over as you wish to fuck me, I do as you ask and you wrap my hair tightly around your hand pulling back so that my back arches as you fuck me hard from behind. You stop and tell me to remain there as you remove your belt, the thought of the thick leather of your belt makes me very wet. I attempt to turn round but you inform me not to as if I do you will stop. I agree and awaiting the belt, it is driving me wild waiting for that first slap then I feel it, it takes my breath away, I mutter thank you as you continue. You tell me 'oh I'm not finished with you yet'

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *losbMan
over a year ago

gloucester

Mmmmm that got my attention ...

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I'll pm you my address. Lol

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago