Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Sadistic desire

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

He was persistent and I was tired. My finger rested on the delete button but something intrigued me.

“Meet you at McD car park in 10 mins”.

I sat for a moment and looked at my phone. It was nearly midnight, I had work in the morning. What on earth was I doing. I considered messaging and cancelling but he’d already begun walking. “Only around for one night.” I wondered what I was getting myself into. I emptied my pockets taking only what I needed. I looked at the condoms, no, no it was just a social, maybe some snogging.

As I drove there, my nerves calmed and I wondered what he hoped for. I had been clear this would just be a social and he had made it clear he was only around for one day. I was curious to meet this stranger. The car park was still busy and I parked as far away from the entrance as I could.

“Here. Near the drive thru” I texted and waited.

A man approached, peering and I waved and unlocked the car. He got in and looked at me.

“Hi”

“Hi”

“You okay?”

He nodded.

I wondered what to say next as he took off his glasses and looked at me. I could smell the wine, not a lot, but white wine I’d guess, and mints. I wondered how d*unk he was. Maybe I shouldn’t be doing this. Just another late night Fabber trying his luck. Yet, he was direct about his desire for kink.

I tried to start conversation again, “So what are you into?”

He looked at me seriously, no smiles, “Canes. I like to mark.”

It wasn’t his words but the emotion behind them. Had he not been there in person, I would have dismissed them.

“Oh. Okay.” I replied, “I tend not to mark on my bottom but I bruise in other places. Like my hand, from a rope knot last night.”

He was quick, “Let me see” and took my wrist. For a slender man, he had a very firm grip. His fingers were cool and strong and as he ran his thumb over the bruise, I was shocked to find myself reacting.

I didn’t look at him but focussed on his fingers, “A little rope burn on the other one”

He reached across and held both of my wrists. As I met his eyes, I could feel his desire too. He wanted to hurt me.

It was in that moment, that I realised, I wanted him to hurt me. Tired as I was, stranger that he was, I still wanted him to hurt me and my body reacted. As my breathing quickened he pulled me to him and kissed me, his grip tightening. It was a cold passion, hunger clearly there for both of us but no love, no affection, just need.

He released me and I sat back. We simply looked at each other.

“Drive somewhere quieter.”

I obeyed without thinking. My brain dismissing the only quiet dark lane I knew and opting instead for another, quieter car park. Still well lit. Still safe.

“Here?” I babbled a little as he suggested where we should park, a touch of impatience in his tone. All the while my brain calculating risk and what I was willing to do now that he had something I wanted.

We took off our seatbelts and sat in silence. I couldn’t describe his face now beyond slim, pale with dark eyes that made me want to obey him. His hand reached out and grabbed a nipple through my hoodie. Passionate kisses soon became merely a method to gag me as his hand snaked up and he methodically pinched around each breast. Muffling my cries of pain with his tongue.

“Eight!”

He stopped and whispered in my ear, “Pain scale?”

“Yes.” I answered.

He continued, informed and calibrated. An eight by his choice now. My hips betrayed my arousal as I shifted in my seat. Not wanting to push him away but wanting to make the pain ease but needing what he was doing as it got me so hot, then his hand moved. My head pulled back and looked at him, his eyes closed slowly in a blink, the only sign of outward pleasure from him. Briefly I considered stopping him as his hand eased in past my leggings and found my clit. I expected pain but it was pleasure, as his fingers began to flick lightly over my clit. The shadows spared my blushes as the sound of my wet cunt grew louder than my panting.

“Please…”

He bit my ear and I cried out into his jacket, my hand gripping his thigh. I could have stopped it but I didn’t want to.

His fingers moved down and he pushed them into me, it hurt and once again he bit my ear as I tried to pull away.

“That’s suitable for fisting.”

I blushed again but met his gaze.

“I’ve never fully been fisted.”

He didn’t smile but just pushed his fingers further in until he realised I wasn’t squirming.

He bit my ear and whispered, ”I want to fuck you over the car bonnet.”

I didn’t know what to say, my thoughts racing as I realised I wanted him to do that too. I wanted him to use me, fuck me, but, I didn’t have condoms. I wasn’t sure whether I was relieved or frustrated.

He waited for a response that didn’t arrive. This time his fingers on my clit were not gentle as they pinched and he trapped my mouth with his. I knew my eyes were rolling back as my feet shifted, trying to gain purchase on the already solid floor.

He stopped and reached for my breast again, one hand on my wrist this time, preventing it from stroking him as I’d instinctively tried to do.

“Drive somewhere else or take me back to McDonalds.”

He released me and leaned back, looking forwards, his body language stiff and cold. It gave me a few moments to catch my breath, my hearting beating so fast it was all I could hear. Risk. Need. Risk? Need? I slowed my breathing. I could not make a decision. I was a sensible person but I wanted him to use me. Damn I was so turned on.

“Smug git.” I said, trying to provoke a reaction.

His voice was calm but a hint of sadness, “Don’t call me that.”

I apologised, instantly feeling sorry for my rudeness.

Impatience or guessing, I don’t know, but he took the choice away from me moments later, “Take me back to McDonalds.”

“I need a moment to be able to drive safely.” Yes, safety for others but I’d considered taking him to that single quiet lane that I knew of. Safety for me – not so much.

My head argued, a silent battle raging within itself as he remained still and silent.

I would take him back to McDonalds.

“Do you want me to drop you somewhere nearer to where you are staying? It’s not a problem,” I added as he remained silent.

“Yes, just by the pub will do.”

I knew the moment was nearly gone, “So, only here for one day?”

“One night, I’m going in a few hours.”

“Can you accommodate?”

“No.”

“Are you coming back to Chester?”

“Maybe.” His answer was curt and he clearly did not want to speak.

I couldn’t tell if it was his decision to go or nerves or annoyance.

We drove in silence.

“Here will do.”

I stopped the car and he got out without a backward glance and walked quickly away. No words.

I told myself that being sensible was the right thing to do but my knickers were soaked and I was left with a sense of frustration as I sat down on the couch. I sighed, it was gone midnight and I’d managed to get myself all wound up. I headed to bed and briefly checked my messages.

“I’m a sadist and I’m a dominant but I don’t want a brat or primal, I want obedience.”

I took time to consider my response. He interested me. Yet, I wasn’t obedient, I wasn’t 24/7 slave material, I wasn’t much of a masochist either.

“I cannot be as obedient as you will need. I doubt I suit your needs.”

Negotiation with honesty.

“But I do want to meet again if you come back here. Advance notice next time.”

He ignored my request, “You shouldn’t be too bruised, I didn’t go hard this time.”

I noted that – “this time”. I ignored it.

“Leaving Chester now. Good night.”

I knew that by the time I woke up he’d be gone from the site.

I sighed, deleted the messages and went to sleep.

Tonight’s companion, unfulfilled need once again.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ita7Man
over a year ago

Kettering

That's a thought provoking tale. Good build up getting over the sense of risk & what goes through your mind. Interesting about the pain scale. To get an idea what an 8 is can you describe what a one would be & say a ten? Shows you dont need penetration to have an erotic sexual experience you get off on.

over a year ago

"That's a thought provoking tale. Good build up getting over the sense of risk & what goes through your mind. Interesting about the pain scale. To get an idea what an 8 is can you describe what a one would be & say a ten? Shows you dont need penetration to have an erotic sexual experience you get off on. "

Yes, not my usual style. 8 would be different for everyone, hence why the scale because if someone says 8, even if another would class that as a 1, it's still an 8 for that person. So the pain scale is only relevant for the people playing. My 8 would not be someone else's 8, but when I say 8, it shows how close to 10 (10 being maximum) someone is with an activity.

Definitely don't need penetration for an erotic experience.

By *oss25Man
over a year ago

Flitwick and Fakenham

Very erotic, like your style, will look for more of your stories . Sxxx

over a year ago

"Very erotic, like your style, will look for more of your stories . Sxxx"

Thank you!

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Another fabulous and erotic story from you

over a year ago

"Another fabulous and erotic story from you "

Thank you.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Wonderfully written x

By *nttake2Couple
over a year ago

South

He sounds familiar

over a year ago

"Wonderfully written x"

Thank you

over a year ago

"He sounds familiar

"

I have no idea who he is as the username disapeared shortly after the meet. But there is s type.

By *hopper75Couple
over a year ago

London & Portugal

Great. Very well written.

over a year ago

"Great. Very well written.

"

Cheers