Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Risky exposure, nudity, and flashing

Jump to newest

By *kdm OP   Man
over a year ago

Armthorpe

I just stopped in a lay-bys to get a sandwich and a cuppa from a food van on the A1. Whilst waiting for the lady to make it I started to get hard in my trousers so looked round and there was no one else around so I undid my zip and got my rock hard cock out. I knew there was no chance of the lady seeing it due to the position of the counter but I stood there for about 10 mins chatting to here with my cock out. It's turned me on so bloody much. It only happens half hour ago. I'm also into getting naked in woods and fields and Love driving with my cock out too.

Anyone else into this or any stories to share

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

You might find a few others who were into it when you end up in prison lol. Be careful out there. My GF flashes but I think the law is different for men.

By *iny123Man
over a year ago

Lincoln

I often pull into layby and get my cock out for a wank and hopefully any passing help. Once or twice had nice wanks and bjs from fellow travellers

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Id love a guy to drive past my truck with his cock out,ive done it wearing crotchless tights and a t shirt

By *ackinbox75Man
over a year ago

Gloucester

"You might find a few others who were into it when you end up in prison lol. Be careful out there. My GF flashes but I think the law is different for men. "

That's why it's best to do it dressed as a woman! Confuses them

Post new Message to Thread