Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Mutual Attraction.

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I recently stubbled onto a little wine bar witin a small village, and decided to have a look inside just to see what was going on.

The room was loud lots of talking from groups of people busy talking about there lives work family personal life, i had to force my way to the bar politely but aggresively.

i couldnt seem to focus at first or get my bearings it was split into different levels but straight away i had the feeling i was being watched.

The barman shouted to me "what you drinking"mate i clocked his name tag Pete replying beer please a bottle he handed me the drink and winked as i handed over a note.

I turned to scour the room looking up and down, until i noticed a beautiful blonde women sat alone to my right hand side she was dressed to thrill with a smile you dream about.

I turned away at first but quickly turned back to look her up and down, she was stunning short skirt stockings and high heels. She noticed that i had seen her and suddenly became quite shy, i decided to move closer to her moving around a group of four men who i noticed had clocked her and were talking and passing on comments to each other.

I was now only ten yards from her and was looking directly at her, she on the other hand was engaged to her mobile phone screen not lifting her head, i again looked her up and down thinking how i would love to spend just one night with her.

Suddenly there was a bang and a glass went toppeling to the floor this made her look up from her phone and looking directly into my eyes. I think i blushed a little and she reacted with a smile and a chuckle in return i smiled back.

I really wanted to walk over but for some reason my nerves got the better of me and i turned away looking at the bar and then to various areas around the room.

When i turned to look again my heart sank i realised the table was empty i quickly moved towards the door but

couldnt see her walking out.

I just looked around the room until suddenly i felt a nudge on my right arm there she was i reacted by taking her arm pulling her to me and whispering can i buy you another drink she turned and whispered back sure but suprize me with your drink choice.

I watched her head back to her table but quickly turned moving back to the bar i wanted to get Petes attention but couldnt stop turning to make sure she hadnt left. Eventually i managed to get his attention bottle please i was tongue tied what would she be drinking i turned round but her glass was empty anything else mate pete asked whats the lady sat up there drinking oh yes leave it too me he replied big smile on his face.

He handed me a glass then dropped in one peice of ice i paid him and turned to head back to her she was smiling waiting for me to return. I placed the drink nervously onto the table and went to introduce myself my words never really got out of my mouth as she quicly placed her finger on my lips saying ssssshhhh.

I was shocked by her reaction but just sat starring at her she starring at me, i sipped my beer wondering what would happen next. We sat in silence for a while then she tapped on the chair next to her asking me to sit closer.

i slid across looking into her eyes at all times suddenly i felt her hand on my leg then slowly moving towards my cock i could feel a tiggle in my bollocks then a slight twitch i moved my hand onto her leg but she lifted it off whispering be patient.

she continued to rub my cock i looked around anixously worried i was getting hard and there was so many people around. I continued to sip the bottle and looking at her she was smiling and from time to time sipped her drink.

This continued for ten minutes by this time i was so hard her touch was fantastic, all of a sudden she stood up taking my hand forcing me to my feet i was aware that i had a hard on and so did one of the groups chatting around us. They stared directly at me but i had not a care as she led me towards the door.

Once outside i just keeped walking turning now and again no words where spoken just sm iles i couldnt take it no longer and turned her to face me slowly bending down to kiss her. The kiss was fantastic her lips so soft and gentle, not here she whispered guiding me towards her car where then i replied just wait she said.

i got into her car and she drove out of the carpark my hand was rubbing up and down her leg then i pushed it up her skirt she positioned herself so that i could go right up turning and smiling.

We drove for a little while until we arrived at secluded area she suddenly pulled up and turned off the engine.

I hiched up her skirt pushing my hand in where i could feel her damp pantied she was now unzipping my pants i was so hard and wanted her so bad.

Get out of the car she said i was stunned but quickly opened the door and got out.

I woundered what was happening until she moved acoss the seat on her knees summoning me to her where she pulled my cock to her inviting mouth licking at first then sliding slowly down the shaft till she hit my balls cupping then gently in her hands. I was so excited and felt like i was going to explode.

She contined to suck me off licking tne end and shaft it was the best BJ ever so horny because of the situation. I so wanted her talking my cock from her mouth and walked around the car opening the door where i found her kneeling infront of me i pulled up her skirt pulling her panties to one side. I wanted to fuck her so much but first i had to taste her i slowly bent down placing my tongue on her moist pussy god she was so wet i could taste her hot juices what a turn on , I moved my tongue quickly up and across her shaved pussy not stopping then inbetween moving up to her inviting arse hole rimming her the again tonging her clit.

For the first time she spoke moaning finger fuck me hard baby lick me and finger fuck me i pushed my finger inside her extremly wet pussy it was so perfect i couldnt stop pushing my finger deep inside her and licking her pussy.

She screamed with pleasure as she squirted everywhere my heart was racing and i pushed my cock deep and hard into her pussy she felt fantastic i fucked her so hard she moaning and me moaning.

I fucked her twisting and turning to touch every part inside her until i couldnt hold out any longer shooting my full load deep inside her.

i fell up against her this was a moment i wouldnt forget other situations will arise and all will be told.

there was no sign of her.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *outheasthornyguyMan
over a year ago

Guildford

Great story

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread