Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Bi excitement

Jump to newest

By *ay2571 OP   Man
over a year ago

Edinburgh

Don't get me wrong I love women. But there is something very difrent about having sex with guys. And I am not just talking about the physical aspect.

The way it comes about is very difrent. Much more direct. With a few exceptions there are much more soft skills involved with girls. Where as with a guy on line it's can be as simple as fancy a bj.

Then there is the meeting. I love the excitement of walking to the meet, often at their place. Wondering what they will be like, will I discover a new hidden gem. Or someone who ill just get it over with as quickly as possible.

Then when you are in there i have experienced every thing from being offered a cup of tea to being presented with a naked guy on a lead wearing a gimp mask.

Saunas are another source of fun. You never know who is going to be there and what will happen. I love the randomness of it. Sometimes it will be old fat guys all trying to pick you up. Or other times you'll end up in a 5 person orgy with a bunch of hard bodied cuties.

I love all types of sex but I find it quite difrent between guys and girls. Just like sometimes I'm in the mood for tea and other times coffee

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ri16Man
over a year ago

SALTCOATS

Love a suck on a cock now and then pm me if your iCal to ayrshire

By *vanabeusedTV/TS
over a year ago

somewhere

By *lli_sissyTV/TS
over a year ago

Cambridge

well put OP

By *oodtimebiboyMan
over a year ago

bristol

So very true

By *cutebum9Couple
over a year ago

wallsend

I love sucking other guys cocks feels amazing and better if I'm dressed for him and I'm covered in spunk

Post new Message to Thread