Jump to newest

By *ire_thorn OP   Man
over a year ago

no comment

Okay ladies

Time for a massage

In a candle lit room on a canopy bed with satin sheets

Time for your massage

I lay you down to give you a massage... We are both naked.. As I start to rub your back neck and shoulders... You start to feel my cock get hard and rub on your pussy lips.. Its pressing against them.. You rock your hips a little causing my hard throbbing hard cock to slide deep into your wet pussy.. You let out a gasp and bite your lower lip. I run my hands up your arms to your wrists and I pin your arms down fuck you deep and slow .. With long strokes. You arch your hips lifting your ass. Making my bulging hard cock go deep and hit your spot with every stroke You bite the pillow to muffle your screams as you start to cum uncontrollably.. With every stroke you cum as waves of pleasure rush over your body. I start going faster and harder each orgasm becomes longer and more intense than the last. At this point every exhale is a long loud moan.. Your start to feel weightless and as if billions of tiny little bubbles are popping all over your body... Your moans become silent as your body tenses up. You cum.. Harder than ever before.. After you cum you lay there motionless. Your skin is numb.. Your breathing is heavy but relaxed at the same time. You feel your heart pounding.. And your pussy is pulsing .. Legs slightly twitching.. Your lips curl into a smile..and you drift to sleep

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ire_thorn OP   Man
over a year ago

no comment

Bump

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread