Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

First time Upskirt

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

We were on holiday in Portugal, Albufeira, our first holiday abroad together. We had been together just over a year, I was 22 and she was 19. Portugal was actually quite cheap to visit then and we were staying in an apartment. The apartments were situated behind a large 4 star hotel that overlooked the beach, all part of the same complex. It was our first evening there and in the basement of the hotel was a ten pin bowling alley with a bar and lounge. We were exploring and just came across it and decided to have a game. We had been playing a while, when I went to get us some more drinks from the bar, which was below the level of the alley. As I turned, my girlfriend (now wife) was bowling her ball and I had a full on upskirt of her cute little bum split by the tiny panties she had on. We obviously hadn't planned to play and her short summer dress wasn't the best choice for modesty. I felt a thrill run through me seeing that sight and suddenly realised the barman would be seeing the same on every shot she had already taken and was still to take. I didn't realise at the time, but the extra thrill I got, knowing he was looking would drive my desire to show her off at every opportunity.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *obbie212Man
over a year ago

london

Loving the sounds of this

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread