Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Yearning desire

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hi

I know I'm a man and typical we long for sex in any form. And I find plenty of women attractive and would love to have sex with them.

That been said sometimes I stumble across someone who I yearn for more then others general because are paths have crossed or I am in constant contact with them (e.g. Work colleagues). I wish something would happen

At this moment in time I have what I consider a small number, who effect me so that everytime I see or think of them I lose control of my mind for a few minutes while it goes into a fantasy bubble where my imagination rules.

I will update later with more details back to work for now

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Just for privacy I will only refer to people by their first initial.

So let me tell you a little about some of these women.

C is an older woman, who I have know for 6 years through work. I am not 100% sure what it is that that makes me want her so much.

When you first see C you notice her stringy hair and don't talk to me demeanour, the one thing you don't expect next is her nipples protruding through her top.

I never know if she realises when it happens how clear an outline you can see of them, also do you say anything?

Anyway I digress, At our second job together I had to work closer to her to the point it sit over a desk from her and soon came to realise that I can make her smile, I started to make it a thing finding ways to make her laugh or be happy as her beauty radiates when she smiles. For example I suggested the office chip in for a desk plant after her dad died so that when she came back she knew we had been thinking of her.

It wasn't long before started to fantasy about her, and I have had some moments with were I think could this have lead to something more....

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread