Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

The naughty teacher!

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"I'm gonna cum" I whispered in her ear as she thrashed around beneath me, her hands still entwined in the silky fabric we'd used to fix her to the bed. Her legs wrapped around my back pulling me hard into her as the tell tale sign in my balls told me I was ready to explode.

Her cries got louder as my last few thrusts slammed in to her wet pussy, our bodies interlocked as I emptied what felt like gallons of spunk deep into her.

"Oh my god that was intense" she smiled as I untied her hands, her stockinged legs still wrapped around me as my cock softened gently inside her. "I'm not sure we should have done that" she giggled, her eyes sparkling in post coital lust "but trust me, it's gonna happen again, and soon" she quickly added, her smile widening.

Wow, how had we got to this stage I thought as our mouths locked together. Only a week before I been called into school to talk of my daughters behaviour and now her teacher was laid under me, naked except for her hold ups and heels!

(closed, thread got too big)

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Miss Wright will see you now" the school secretary had said as I waited to hear what my offspring had been up to this time!

As I entered the classroom I was greeted by the back of Miss Wright as she wiped ink off the white board stretching up and showing definition in her leg muscles, her heels making her look tall. Her blonde hair neatly wrapped in a pony tail glimmered as the sun came through the window but all of my attention was fully on her pert bum that sat proudly in a skirt short enough to grab my interest.

"Your appointment is here Helen" the secretary announced and as Miss Wright made her way to me it took my best efforts not to stare too hard as this woman was hot.

Reaching out to shake my hand she introduced herself officially as Helen Wright, Head of English and thanked me for coming in at such short notice. "Shall we sit" she suggested, pulling a chair for us both and shutting the classroom door so we weren't disturbed.

Her legs crossed allowing me to take in her thighs, their shape as equally pleasing as her calves and I'm sure she knew I was staring from the inset as I struggled to concentrate!

"Penny for your thoughts" she chuckled as our embrace broke. "You we're miles away then" she added. "I was just thinking how far we've come in a week babe, you had me hard within minutes of meeting you and mmmm I want to fuck you again now".

"What are you waiting for then" she said rolling onto her front and parting her legs slightly. Still in her heels and hold ups from earlier my hand traced up her long shapely legs as I knelt eaither side of her left leg. My balls felt electric as they brushed the nylon of her legs and I was soon rock hard as my finger teased its way into her wetness.

"You're a very naughty woman Miss Wright, letting your students dad finger your pussy" I teased as I slipped another finger in to her. Her purrs of pleasure let me know she approved and her body rocked gently forwards and backwards as she got wetter and hornier.

Reply privately

By *cotFit4funMan
over a year ago

Kettering

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

My tongue soon replaced my fingers and I was greeted by a sweet wetness that told me without any doubt she was ready for some cock.

Lifting her hips off the bed slightly I traced along her fleshy folds letting my tongue explore with enthusiasm occasionally teasing her bum hole with my fingers and then my tongue.

"Put your cock in me" she begged as I reached around to play with her nipples as my cock pushed up against her. It slid in effortlessly as my hands pulled on her breasts, my mouth now making small kisses around her neck.

My daughters behaviour to homework had caused Miss Wright to call me into school and as we sat in her classroom I couldn't help but imagine this woman naked. Grabbing my attention back out of the gutter she proceeded to explain that her work wasn't being completed on time and my daughter couldn't explain why.

Looking for a sob story and to get Miss Wright on board I garbled some half hearted story about splitting from my wife, the emotional stress on us all and the financial struggles of being a single parent.

My devious ways were working as Helen moved her chair closer, put her hand on my knee and had well and truly fallen hook, line and sinker for my bullshit. My daughter hadn't done her homework due to being a lazy fucker but I knew this teacher would be mine!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *r ed300Man
over a year ago

bradford

Reply privately

By *ragsterMan
over a year ago

Blackburn

Mmmmm nice

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *ood tongue!!!Man
over a year ago

harwich

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

I continued to drive my rock hard cock into her from behind, pulling on her hair as my rhythm built. Her cries got louder as the intensity increased, her pussy now dripping juices over my shaft and balls as we fucked rampantly.

"I'm so sorry to hear this news" she'd said getting closer, her perfume dominating my senses as she filled my private space. My cock had stirred but I had to keep the sob story up and bowed my head slightly recounting further tales of personal anguish.

Snapping me out of my thoughts Helen came loudly on my cock but my own orgasm wasn't near so I pulled out of our doggy style position and lay on my back allowing her to sit on my length and ride me.

Taking me an inch at a time her eyes widened with approval as she eventually took the whole length, her mouth coming to mine and her hard nipples brushing against my chest. Reaching round to cup her arse we began to fuck again, her clit grinding in to me as she began to work her way to her next climax.

"Anna is much stronger than I" I mumbled, "I'll get onto her about this homework, I'm sorry we've been slack for you, all her other teachers seem fine Miss Wright" I added. "Please call me Helen" she quickly replied moving closer. "Thank you" I simply replied my own hand now landing on her thigh as my little drama unfolded. She didn't even flinch as my thigh landed there but I knew she wouldn't as only days before I'd seen her status on Fab saying "naughty teacher requires older for care free fun".

Mmmm you naughty bitch, time now to reveal my secret hey?

Reply privately

By *rodigalMan
over a year ago

sunderland

loving it

Reply privately

By *ood tongue!!!Man
over a year ago

harwich

loving this looking forward to much more to follow

Reply privately

By *riggboyMan
over a year ago

brigg

Love it

Reply privately

over a year ago

Wow.... think I need a new job

Reply privately

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

"I continued to drive my rock hard cock into her from behind, pulling on her hair as my rhythm built. Her cries got louder as the intensity increased, her pussy now dripping juices over my shaft and balls as we fucked rampantly.

"I'm so sorry to hear this news" she'd said getting closer, her perfume dominating my senses as she filled my private space. My cock had stirred but I had to keep the sob story up and bowed my head slightly recounting further tales of personal anguish.

Snapping me out of my thoughts Helen came loudly on my cock but my own orgasm wasn't near so I pulled out of our doggy style position and lay on my back allowing her to sit on my length and ride me.

Taking me an inch at a time her eyes widened with approval as she eventually took the whole length, her mouth coming to mine and her hard nipples brushing against my chest. Reaching round to cup her arse we began to fuck again, her clit grinding in to me as she began to work her way to her next climax.

"Anna is much stronger than I" I mumbled, "I'll get onto her about this homework, I'm sorry we've been slack for you, all her other teachers seem fine Miss Wright" I added. "Please call me Helen" she quickly replied moving closer. "Thank you" I simply replied my own hand now landing on her thigh as my little drama unfolded. She didn't even flinch as my thigh landed there but I knew she wouldn't as only days before I'd seen her status on Fab saying "naughty teacher requires older for care free fun".

Mmmm you naughty bitch, time now to reveal my secret hey? "

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *r ed300Man
over a year ago

bradford

Reply privately

over a year ago

My finger slipped effortlessly into her arse as she continued to bounce up and down on top of me, my balls soaked as she continue doing to climax before I'd reached my own orgasm.

"Oooh deeper" she cried as my cock and finger worked over her holes, her nipple now in my mouth as I feasted on this slut of a teacher. Pushing a second finger into her thigh hole I upped my pace and told her I wanted to cum deep inside her.

"Fill me up with your cream" she begged as our moans filled the room, the smell of sex dominating my senses. I grunted through my climax, my body jerking as I emptied my seed inside her. We kissed and held each other tight as once again I softened inside her, her juices soaking us both in our embrace.

All the signs were there that this may go further as my hand slid gently across her thigh as I shamelessly concocted a story to bed this slut. She never once flinched as I gripped her tightly and began to confess that I'd used adult sights to find new lovers hoping that a happier dad would improve my daughters attitude.

"You're a very honest man" she sighed sympathetically, "I really appreciate you opening up to me in what must be difficult times". "I myself have had a rough time and between you and I, I've been so tempted to use those sites too but being a teacher I really can't".

Bang, got you, my internal alarms going off as I knew she'd just lied. Her username was cryptic but the camera doesn't lie and a well timed screen shot was still on my phone before she realised a pic wasn't a good idea and removed it.

Reply privately

By *ood tongue!!!Man
over a year ago

harwich

getting very interesting now

Reply privately

By *eorge0305Man
over a year ago

Burnham

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Do you have any plans for Anna" I asked, curious about how I could see her again! "Now I understand your personal situation I'm happy to give her a bit more time on her deadlines" she instructed still sitting closely, "but I think it's really important your happiness is addressed as she's bound to feed off your mood" Miss Wright continued. "Is there anything that makes you particularly happy" she questioned, my cock stirring immediately as I finally found my way to take this to the next level.

"Well, there is this" I smiled, reaching for my mobile phone and opening up the photos file. "Show me" she quizzed as my smile widened, moments away from my revelation.

Her picture filled the screen, her pig tailed hair tied up, the school tie loosely tied around her neck and sitting proudly between her breasts that she'd pushed together to enhance her already impressive cleavage. "Maybe I can be the older man you advertised for" I quickly added while she sat there taking it all in.

Busted I said to myself as she sat staring at her own image on my phone. Leaning forward and sliding her hand further up my thigh she grabbed my cock and leant into my ear and whispered. "My house this Friday 7.30pm, don't be late. I'll find you on parent mail and send you the details. You play a devious game so be prepared for some serious fun you sneaky bastard". Kissing my cheek she let go of my cock, opened the classroom door and thanked me for coming.

Reply privately

By *ood tongue!!!Man
over a year ago

harwich

lets hope we hear more

Reply privately

By *r ed300Man
over a year ago

bradford

More soon please

Reply privately

over a year ago

Like it

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *mu96Man
over a year ago

Douglas

More please

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

I was woken from a little snooze by a feeling of wetness across my crutch. Fearing the worst I opened my eyes to see Helen's head bobbing up and down on my cock, her eyes fixed on me as she took me into her mouth, her saliva coating my dick as she sucked me hard.

"Mmmm someone's horny" I muttered, catching my breath as she upped her pace. She didn't reply but winked as she continued sucking, her index finger on her right hand tickling my balls and arse as she continued her oral assault. "I don't want to cum yet" I complained and she tightened her grip and laughed as she could tell I didn't want her to stop.

She'd showered since we last fucked but stood to take off her silky robe revealing her naked body to me as she flicked her hair seductively. Her breasts stood proudly, nipples erect, the slight diamond of hair above her pussy glistening as she made her way up the bed sliding her tongue into my mouth as she kissed me. Only hours before had I arrived for our first date and here I was hard again ready to fuck this insatiable young teacher.

Helen had confessed over dinner that the thought of me seeing her pic and knowing she taught my daughter was hot but hoped I understood why she had to take the pic down. We chatted about my slightly underhand tactics but she'd promised me a time I wouldn't forget.

Back in the room our kisses became more passionate and I kept Helen in the position she'd stayed in when she fell onto the bed. With her arse up in the air I took no hesitation in pushing my tongue as far into her arse as possible as my fingers teased her clit. "Push a finger into me" she begged. Easing one into her pussy she hissed her disapproval "not that hole, finger my arse".

A second finger soon joined it as I kept up my oral skills, lubing her at every opportunity. A third finger entering her pussy drove her wild and I built a rhythm that had her gasping loudly in passion.

My hand was soaked with pussy juice as she came all over it loudly and her language became very anglo saxon as she told me in no uncertain terms to fuck her arse hard and deep.

Reply privately

By *r ed300Man
over a year ago

bradford

More please

Reply privately

By *riggboyMan
over a year ago

brigg

Love it

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *cotFit4funMan
over a year ago

Kettering

Reply privately

By *r 007Man
over a year ago

harrogate

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

My cock slid in easily telling me that this was a well fucked arse as I took hold of her hips and thrust into her as hard as she demanded. Her arse took to my cock easily and my balls slapped against her making a noise as our intensity increased.

"Finger your pussy as I fuck you" I demanded and I soon felt two fingers against my cock separated only by the thin wall of flesh. The sensation was amazing as her first climax ripped through her body, my own grower ever nearer as her arse milked my length.

Changing position I sat in her bedside chair allowing her to reverse into my length, my cock reacquainting itself with her arse, my fingers reaching round to tease her clit as my kisses teased her neck and her own hands worked her nipples.

"Grind into me you dirty slut" I demanded, "I'm gonna cum in your arse" I continued as my load shot deep inside her, her body tending again as her clit throbbed against my fingers.

We slouched entwined in each other, a slight perspiration coating our bodies she kept gently rocking on my cock, her fingers replacing mine on her clit.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *r ed300Man
over a year ago

bradford

Reply privately

By *r 007Man
over a year ago

harrogate

Reply privately

By *oxic1998Woman
over a year ago

Belfast

Reply privately

over a year ago

Mmmmmm keep it going please

Reply privately

over a year ago

Any teachers here??

Reply privately

over a year ago

The morning came, we woke up in the mood we'd gone to bed in and we spooned gently as my cock found its way into her again.

It was still surreal for me that here I was deep inside my daughters teacher only days after finding her profile on Fab. We'd fucked more times than I could remember, I'd shot my load into her unprotected pussy and even managed to fuck her arse.

We showered together and as I dressed to leave I couldn't help but feel a bit old fashioned as I mumbled my around the subject of potentially seeing her again. It was Helen who broke the ice, leaning in to hug "thank you so much for last night and this morning, it's been so sensual and at times rampant that we really must do it again, I love an older man and really like having your cock".

I'm under no doubts that I looked beyond smug as I drove home across town thinking of her younger body still pert and tight. My thoughts were interrupted by a text message..."hey darling I hope your course went well and the hotel bed was comfy? Anna is out and I'm ready for you coming home. Love you!"

Having spent a night of passion with Miss Wright, getting inside her with false stories of betrayal from my wife, here was the mother of my daughter willing me home so she could have me too. Mmmm this was proving to be a very good weekend!!

Reply privately

By *r 007Man
over a year ago

harrogate

Reply privately

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 29/04/17 09:06:11]

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Any teachers here??"
yes lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Any teachers here?? yes lol"

Female

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Any teachers here?? yes lol

Female"

Lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

I parked up, let myself in and my wife shouted for me to come upstairs. As I reached the landing I could hear a humming noise and my cock grew instantly as I knew her rabbit was being used.

"Someone sounds like they're having fun" I teased from the landing as I imagined what was awaiting me in the bedroom. "Come in and find out" she replied, her breath changing as the toy worked away on her pussy.

The picture that greeted me was outstanding. Rachel had her legs wide open, two hands forcing her toy in aggressively as she pumped her pussy hard. Her naked size 12 body looked good, her breasts hanging off to the side slightly, her pussy shaved and very wet as she pleasured herself.

"Welcome home darling" she winked, "I hope you feel horny as I'm desperate to have you inside me"? Only an hour or so before I'd been balls deep in my daughters teacher and now my missus was putting on a rare show and my cock was throbbing

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *r ed300Man
over a year ago

bradford

Reply privately

By *r 007Man
over a year ago

harrogate

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

Her pussy hadn't been so wet for years and tasted incredible as my tongue reached her clit, her lips parting in anticipation of further action. Two fingers slipped in without any effort and her body tensed as another pushed against her bum. She normally rejected anything to do with her bum but didn't bat an eyelid this time. Mmmm something has got her horny but who am I to complain?

We were in the 69 position and her own mouth was busy on my cock as I continued to fuck her with a combination of my tongue and fingers. Cupping my balls as she sucked me in deep drive me wild and clearly she was enjoying it as my face was getting wetter and wetter. "I need your cock in me" she uttered as she pulled away from my face and down my body. Continuing to face away she slid onto my length leaning forward to support her weight exposing her bum to me as I could see my shaft coated in pussy juice.

"Ride me baby" I instructed as Rachel picked up the rhythm, her method changing occasionally to grind her clit onto my pubic bone as she pressed for an orgasm. Sensing her slutty mood I pushed my index finger into her arse expecting an objection but she seemed lost in lust and took it without flinching.

What had happened to my wife my thoughts enquired, sex can be regular with her but this level of energy had been missing for years!

I grunted in approval as my load shot into her pussy, Rachel coming off my cock immediately and taking me into her mouth again, a first in our relationship, as she cleaned my cock to perfection tasting both our juices.

"Welcome home sweety, there's plenty more of that today if you want it' she grinned, "we've got the place to ourselves and I'm very horny"!

Wow, my poor balls were aching after a night away and a morning of rare filth from her indoors. Jumping in the shower to cool down Rachel announced she was off to make a brew.

I dried off and sat on the bed checking Facebook before benig disturbed by a text from Helen...."thanks for a great night lover, I hope Rachel treated you well on your return, don't worry I know everything, you'll be hearing from me soon"!!!!!

"You look like you've seen a ghost' Rachel enquired walking back into the room, "is everything ok"?

Reply privately

By *r 007Man
over a year ago

harrogate

Reply privately

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

Great story

Reply privately

over a year ago

The rest of the day was a bit of a blur. I declined Rachel's advances claiming I'd got a migraine and spent most of the day hiding in bed trying to work out Helen's text.

How did she know about Rachel, what did she know, my head full of questions. If I've ever done anything wrong my dearly beloved attacks me like an army but she'd been perfect today, maybe in hindsight too perfect.

I thought I'd been smart getting into Helen's knickers and spending the night having naughty sex but my senses told me payback was coming but I had no idea when, where and how?!

Reply privately

By *r 007Man
over a year ago

harrogate

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

Nice twist

Reply privately

By *rodigalMan
over a year ago

sunderland

wow da da dahhhh!

Reply privately

over a year ago

The next few days passed without any drama. Rachel kept up her over nice ways and I even asked her if everything was ok to which she replied "of course darling, I'm just happy with us at the moment, it's so nice that we're getting along". Her willingness to have sex had increased significantly so who was I to complain?

Wednesday morning I was in a meeting at work and could feel my phone vibrate several times. Making excuses to pop to the loo my daughter had text saying Miss Wright wanted to see me that night to conclude actions that we'd previously discussed. She'll email my you specifics dad, her message said, but I'm not in trouble she signed off. The adrenaline shot I got as my email box filled throughout the day kept me on edge and shortly after lunch time the email came.

Lacking a personal touch I was told rather than asked to meet her at school at 4.30pm and the receptionist would give me further instructions of where to go. I text my wife immediately saying I had to pop to school and would be slightly later than normal.

Pulling up at school my heart was racing as I made my way to reception. "Hi, I'm here to see Miss Wright" I instructed. "Ah yes we have you in the dairy, she's up in a private office in the 6th form block" she added giving me brief directions of how to get there. The walk took no more than two minutes and as I left reception my phone pinged again. A text from Helen...."let yourself in when you get here, I'll be busy!!!!"

Reply privately

By *outheasthornyguyMan
over a year ago

Guildford

Reply privately

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 02/05/17 09:01:20]

Reply privately

over a year ago

Bad girl 2017...fabulous profile. Wish I was younger

Reply privately

over a year ago

SF13 was easy to find and I was greeted by a post it note saying to come in and take the second left into SF14 with instructions to lock the door and a winking face scribbled on in biro.

I heard the soft murmur of voices but I was in a public place after all so that didn't worry me as I followed the instructions Helen had written.

The door to SF14 was clearly labled and I stepped through and surprisingly into pitch blackness.

"The lights on your right at chest height" a giggling voice l instantly recognised as Helen's called out. "Maybe I'll keep it dark" I offered back trying to second guess what she was upto. "That's fine by me but you'll never see what's happening to me" she replied quickly letting me know in no uncertain terms she was in charge.

The light snapped on instantly and my world change in that millisecond. Helen sat in a comfy looking leather chair, mainly naked except for a bra, suspender belt, black opaque stockings and her heels. Her legs were spread widely but I couldn't see her pussy as the back of my wife's head was blocking it as she lapped away as if her life depended upon it. Rachel was similarly attired to Helen with paler stockings and her thong still on but she was clearly enjoying the pleasure she was giving our daughters teacher.

"If only I had my camera to capture that expression" Helen roared as she filled the room with laughter, "the great love cheat himself stunned as his slut wife eats my cunt better than he ever did". Stopping herself momentarily Rachel looked up and giggled too as she replaced her tongue with her fingers and began her own verbal assault on me. "You thought you were the only one clever enough to fuck Helen did you? The jokes on you as we've been at it for ages and the whole process of using Fab to trap you was my idea". "Why would you want to trap me"? I offered back, stammering slightly as I tried to work out where this had all gone wrong. Rachel's laugh filled the room in the same way Helen's had as she explained to me how I'd missed a chance of extending our sexual experiences a few months earlier, belittling my wife's plans to try new things so rather than wait for permission that wasn't coming so took control herself.

"I knew you wanted to fuck other people" she explained "but I wasn't sure you'd let me and I only wanted to be with women to please you" she added. "I've been longing to meet a naughty woman and when Helen popped up I knew she'd be right for both of us, so come on darling join in we've been waiting".

Millions of questions filled my head instantly but I felt my cock hardening and my clothes were coming off as I was about to have my first ever threesome....in my daughters school!!!!

Reply privately

By *addycock13Man
over a year ago

Hastings

This is so horny there must be more to come.....

Reply privately

over a year ago

Both their mouths traced up and down the length of my cock as I sat in the chair watching these two horny women treat my cock like gold. I was in pure heaven as their tongues teased my cock and balls in unison, Helen's hand on the back of Rachel's head pushing me deep into her mouth.

My wife, with pure lust in her eyes and a grin that told me she was beyond horny pushed two fingers into our new friend as they continued worshipping my shaft, her fingers pumping Helen hard and soon coated in sticky juice.

"Sit on his cock" Helen instructed as she virtually placed Rach into my lap, my length slipping straight in as she widened her legs. Facing away from me she was able to kiss the younger slut as she took me deep. Helen's hands were all over us as our tempo rose and she wasted little time in using her tongue, little flicks teasingly both as I slid in and out of my wife.

"This is too much, I'm gonna cum soon" I told both girls, the sound of sex filling this small office as the caretakers cleaned only doors away down the corridor. "Can I take him in my mouth honey" Helen pleaded with my wife who eased off my cock and placed me into her mouth without any hesitation. Rachel wanked me hard as Helen's lips engulfed my bell end and began to tease my slit with her tongue. My body tensed as my climax came from deep within filling Helen's mouth with creamy cum as she continued to suck for all she was worth.

"Swallow it all you dirty bitch" Rachel laughed as Helen's gulped down my load showing us both she'd devoured the lot. "Mmmm, well done" my wife purred as they kissed deeply in front of me.

With the cleaners getting nearer we decided it best to dress and clean any extra mess we'd caused, getting our composure back and looking normal again before leaving the office. "Now the cats out the bag, I think we need a formal meeting to take this relationship further" Helen giggled, "maybe Friday night at mine with wine and no clothes" she quickly added, her expression showing she wanted us both soon. "I'm sorry but Rachel struggles on a Friday" I added saddened at the missed opportunity, "she goes to a flower arranging club on the other side of town" I explained.

Both women laughed loudly at my comments, "up until last Friday the only arranging I'd ever done were her bed sheets darling" my wife enlightened me causing me to blush as I realised where she'd actually been!

Reply privately

By *r 007Man
over a year ago

harrogate

Reply privately

By *oxic1998Woman
over a year ago

Belfast

Reply privately

over a year ago

Oooh

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

The first thing I did when I returned to my car was ring my daughter to get her whereabouts. She apologised saying she'd be another hour and didn't want to mess us about for tea. "Oh no worries it's fine" I told her hanging up as quickly as possible so I could ring Rachel on her phone.

We got home in record time and had our hands in each other's underwear almost instantly. Whispering dirty things to each other about our earlier experience made my cock rock hard and her pussy was soaking as my fingers probed at her.

Lifting her skirt and pulling her knickers aside my cock filled her from behind as my balls slapped against her arse, my hands reaching round and playing with her nipples.

The images from earlier filled my head as I continued to fuck my wife, my thoughts dominated by her between another woman's legs and her secret affair.

It was all too much and I came hard inside her, grunting obscenities as she tightened around me. "I think me and you need a few early nights" Rachel smiled as we tidied ourselves up. "I'll text Helen and see when she can join us" she added.

Reply privately

By *ve58Woman
over a year ago

liverpool

Oh wow xx

Reply privately

By *r 007Man
over a year ago

harrogate

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

Great

Reply privately

over a year ago

We set up a group whatsapp with Helen and ourselves and began swapping messages. The chat inevitably was filthy and the occasional pic would be added to tease us all. Things soon became competitive and what began as flirty pics when someone had popped to the loo became more graphic shots of various body parts.

Rachel had mastered the self timer and sent a stunning pic of her and a particularly large dildo I didn't even knew she owned. With her legs up on her desk at work and the toy stuffed deep into her pussy it left very little to the imagination and made it very difficult to concentrate at work!

Our daughter had asked for a sleepover at her mates and the opportunity finally arose for us to get together again as a three. The whatsapps became very saucy and the date was finally set for a night of pure filth!

Reply privately

By *ve58Woman
over a year ago

liverpool

Carnt wait

Reply privately

By *r 007Man
over a year ago

harrogate

Reply privately

By *istresskaty1981TV/TS
over a year ago

brigg

Wow love it x

Reply privately

over a year ago

Oooh the night for the proper 3 sum

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *untimes6969Man
over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Great story - lots of fun ahead!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Placing one leg up on the bed Rachel gently pulled up her new nylon stockings with ultimate care ensuring the seem was immaculately placed to run down the back of her freshly shaved legs. With medical precision she gently clipped her suspender belt to the nylon and repeated the process on the other leg. Her boobs swung freely as she slipped into her heels and teased her silky knickers up over her thighs.

Laying on the bed I watched this visual treat anticipating what state this new lingerie might end up as our guest was only 30 minutes away. We'd dropped our daughter off an hour ago and now we were in the mood to entertain our mutual lover.

Her bra went on last before her favourite black dress set off the outfit perfectly, its mid thigh length just hiding her stocking tops. "Wow" was all I could muster as she checked herself in the mirror!

I'd gone for a more casual smart jeans and white shirt look, my favourite boxers and smart shoes complimenting my gorgeous wife perfectly. "Shall I pour us a glass of something fizzy darling" I enquired getting a big nod of approval as I headed for the kitchen. Texting Helen on the way I informed her we were ready when she was and the bubbles are being poured. 5 mins was her reply!

Rachel answered the door as I sorted the fizz and both girls were instantly loud and over affectionate in that way females are when they meet. Heels getting louder alerted me to them heading my way, perfect timing as the three glasses had just settled and were ready for toasting!

"Jeez are you cold woman" I asked seeing Helen for the first time, her knee length rain coat unseasonable for the weather we'd had. "Well with this underneath I had to come wrapped up" she boasted, unbuttoning to reveal a red lacy basque, hold ups and no knickers. "I thought we were here to play" she flirted as we both marvelled at her stunning body and very open imagination.

In a group hug kind of way we all got together swapping kisses, hands starting to wonder as the nuaghty Miss Wright had set the tone for the rest of the evening. "Let's take this party to the lounge" Rachel suggested, the temperature already rising!

Reply privately

By *ettercallsaul118Man
over a year ago

Funtown

Lucky couple.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Im looking forward to reading more

Reply privately

By *r 007Man
over a year ago

harrogate

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Reply privately

By *ve58Woman
over a year ago

liverpool

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

Looking forward to hearing about the party in the lounge

Reply privately

over a year ago

The girls wasted little time and within minutes Rachel was sat on the sofa, legs spread with Helen buried head first in her pussy, her tongue lapping away at my wife. I'd undone my jeans and didn't have to work hard to make my cock etect as these two sexy sluts performed in front of me.

Climbing over the sofa slightly I stuffed my cock roughly into my wife's mouth as she freed her breasts and pulled hard on her own nipples. I could hear how wet she'd become as Helen continued to tease away on her pussy and my thrusts increased as I pushed as much of my cock into her as possible. Her eyes watered slightly as my length pushed deeper but I knew she'd take it as she loved having her gag reflex tested.

"Fuck that looks hot" Helen applauded, "I hope that cocks gonna be in my mouth soon" she teased as her fingers took over from her tongue, Rachel's juices covering them. "It would be rude not to" I replied with a slight arrogance, moving off the sofa and pushing my cock up against her lips. "I'm not sure I can suck it as deep" Helen teased as her lips parted and she began to suck on me. "Let's see" I laughed as I began to push myself into her.

She coughed and spluttered a bit as she accommodated me, her attention now fully on me as Rachel relaxed in the chair, taking her dress off properly and joining us on the floor. With Helen knelt my wife showed little hesitation and positioned herself under our guest so Helen was practically sat on her face as I continued to push myself in and out of her.

"Turn around and 69" I instructed, this visual treat too much for me to take in. Reaching for my phone I started taking pics and vids as these two insatiable beauties began to devour each other. This really was like xmas day and your best birthday rolled into one and I didn't know where to start as both women looked stunning and both were clearly very, very horny.

Wanting to use my own tongue I settled behind Helen, my fingers gently probing her so she knew I was there and I began by slowly letting my tongue explore every fleshy fold before concentrating my efforts on tongue fucking her arse. Her moans were getting louder with Rachel's tongue on her clit and mine in her naughtiest of holes. "Ooohhh wow that feels amazing" she purred as we both continued pleasuring her, "please fuck my arse" she continued begging me to fuck her.

"Oh yes do it" I heard Rachel instruct from underneath as I began pushing my dick up against her making sure she was comfortable before I pushed it in fully. My wife's tongue had found my balls as I began sliding my length in, Helen's body rocking back onto me as her tightness relaxed and my cock nudged into her back passage.

Reply privately

By *r 007Man
over a year ago

harrogate

Reply privately

By *ettercallsaul118Man
over a year ago

Funtown

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Fuck her harder" my wife demanded as my cock disappeared in and out of Helen's arse, her cries of pleasure getting noisier as Rachel and I double teamed her. A slight change in position allowed is both to feel the pleasure of Rachel's tongue as she stayed underneath us while Helen returned the oral favour.

"Pull out and cum on her face" Helen grunted sensing my climax to be close by. In all our years I'd never done this with Rach but her eyes showed me she was delighted with the suggestion and I eased myself out of Helen and began to wank myself furiously.

A finger teasing my own arse and a second hand joining my own on my cock had me cumming bucket loads covering Rachel's face in several spurts, spunk hitting her boobs as it dropped off her chin. "Mmmm let's taste it" Helen teased as her tongue met Rachel's and she began scooping semen into their mouths.

The sight was incredible as I sat back and relaxed, both women still kissing, Rachel's face clean as they'd both swallowed my load. In what seemed a well rehearsed move the girls had entwined legs and began rubbing their pussies against each other's, the pace quickening as the both neared their first orgasm of what I hoped would be a long night.

Reply privately

By *ettercallsaul118Man
over a year ago

Funtown

Reply privately

By *istresskaty1981TV/TS
over a year ago

brigg

Wow x

Reply privately

By *r 007Man
over a year ago

harrogate

Reply privately

over a year ago

I sat and watched them play for what seemed like ages. My cock was rock hard again as I sat on the floor my back against the sofa gently wanking myself as they kissed and teased each other's bodies.

Sensing I'd been left out a little Rachel slid over to me and straddled my waist planting kisses all over me as she gently grabbed my cock and lowered herself onto it, her breasts filling my face as she bobbed up and down. She knew exactly what pace to go at and kept it slow and deliberate as she worked herself up and down my pole. Helen clearly didn't want to be alone and came and sat on the floor next to me, our mouths instantly entwined as we kissed with everything we'd got, her hand running through my chest hair as our tongues fought.

"Let me taste you" I asked encouraging her to sit up on the sofa. To allow Rachel to stay on top of me Helen knelt either side of my face, her hands on the back of the sofa keeping herself upright as she pushed her clit into my mouth. Heaven, I thought to myself with my wife sat on my cock and our lovers pussy on my face but the little surprises kept coming as Helen let out a shriek and informed me my wife's tongue was now in her ass as I continued to tongue her pussy, her juices covering my chin. Reaching round I was able to pull her arse cheeks apart allowing Rach better access.

"Hmmm, if only we had a strap on" my wife sighed, both girls instantly giggling again as I soon realised her sarcasm. I'd spotted Helen's bag upon her arrival and now I realised that maybe it didn't contain her pj's and hair brush!!!

Reply privately

By *r 007Man
over a year ago

harrogate

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

Rachel insisted we stayed where we were as she quickly hopped off my cock and retrieved Helen's bag. I could hear her gasp as she rummaged around and quickly returned.

A plastic taste challenged my senses as I continued worshipping Helen's pussy, Rachel pushing a toy into her as she placed herself back on my cock. God knows what this must have looked like but it felt amazing to be a part of, both women still rampant and hungry for sex.

"Fuck her properly with it babe" I suggested to my wife as Helen's pussy stretched around the plastic toy. Laying on her back Rachel looked incredible with a black cock strapped to her waist, Helen positioning herself over it and letting her pussy take the toy again. She began to ride my wife as I looked at how I could get involved.

Reaching for Helen's waist, Rachel pulled her deeper onto the toy, her own waist starting to thrust at a furious pace. Watching from nearby I was mesmerised with the shiny juices coating the black cock and wanted to join these women. Kissing them both I got behind Helen soon after and spat on my cock end and pushed it up against her arse. Surely I'd meet some sort of resistance with this woman but she just groaned with pleasure as my cock teased itself into her back package, rubbing up against the toy my wife was fucking her with.

The sensation took a little while to adjust to but we found a way and the experience was amazing. Helen's language was colourful as orgasm after orgasm ripped through her body, the double penetration working its magic as my own body started to tighten and I came deep in her backside with another powerful thrust!

Reply privately

By *r 007Man
over a year ago

harrogate

lucky boy

Reply privately

By *untimes6969Man
over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Now that's what you call a session!!

More..........

Reply privately

By *ood tongue!!!Man
over a year ago

harwich

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

Rachel had a habit of shocking me just lately and did so again when her tongue replaced my cock in Helen's arse, expertly scooping my cum as she swallowed it all without spilling a drop. Helen's moans showed her appreciation as we all collapsed into a sexy heap.

We had a break just laying there chatting and comparing what views we'd seen from different angles etc, everyone agreeing how hot various scenarios had looked. We kissed spontaneously and were soon on our third bottle, the lack of food meaning we were all on our way to being merry, Rachel especially so.

"I wonder what wine tastes like on your cock" she slurred slightly whilst grabbing my dick and placing it in her glass! I gasped at the temperature and slight sting but her mouth was soon cleaning the Pinot Grigio off me as she commented on her approval. Helen went next spilling wine down her cleavage which was instantly locked up by my other half. "Surely it's my turn to taste" I offered pushing their legs apart and gently pouring wine over Rachel's pussy as my tongue lapped it up. "This is gonna end up messy" Helen laughed, a twinkle in her eye showing me she was plotting something. "Is that bottle of bubbles empty" she enquired as another bottle nearby had caught her attention. Shaking it I confirmed it wasn't and handed her the Moët. We both looked on in anticipation as our young lover raised the bar again, pushing the bottle in to her pussy and shaking it so the fizzy bubbles shot deep inside her. Laughing uncontrollably she demanded we cleaned her up, our tongues fighting to taste this champagne and pussy juice cocktail. Rachel was soon copying and the carpet and all of us were getting soaked as we tried to drink every drop.

My cock was dipped again and with the bottle empty Helen declared in no uncertain terms that we must play spin the bottle!!

Reply privately

By *r 007Man
over a year ago

harrogate

Reply privately

over a year ago

Like it more please

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

The dares were coming thick and fast and considering how naughty we'd been I was surprised at tame the game had become so we really needed to spice things up.

The bottle landed on our guest again and I was setting the task! "Walk to the end of the drive and back" I teased. To her credit, off she went, heels and hold ups only as other items had been removed earlier, her body on display to anyone who'd have been looking out their window. The bar had been raised! Rachel was next and a naughty pic was sent to random contacts off my phone via her own mobile.

The bottle seemed to keep missing me and I was desperate to up the ante. Helen was busting for a pee when the bottle landed on her again. "Go and wee outside" I instructed half expecting a no but once again she rose to the challenge and off she went. This time though Rach went to, two naked women squatting on my front garden peeing as if there lives depended on it! A sneaky pic was taken as these two shameless sluts went about their business.

Our game stopped as we decided to order food, the local pizza company saying they'd be 15 mins. Bang on time the door bell rang, the 3 of us still sat naked. "I'll go" Helen announced leaping to her feet "let's make a young mans day" she squealed taking Rach with her to answer the door. I didn't see the delivery drivers face but heard the girls kissing as they made him count the money a couple of times to make sure they'd got it right, a stalling tactic designed to give this young lad a story not many of his mates would believe but a memory he'd wank to for years!

Reply privately

By *istresskaty1981TV/TS
over a year ago

brigg

Just keeps getting better x

Reply privately

By *ood tongue!!!Man
over a year ago

harwich

Reply privately

By *ettercallsaul118Man
over a year ago

Funtown

Bravo

Reply privately

over a year ago

We are the food and kept drinking. Shots now accompanied the fizz and nobody bothered getting dressed as occasional touches led to a sneaky kiss or feel as we all remained incredibly relaxed and turned on. Rachel and Helen made out for ages on the sofa, just kissing and gently touching as our food settled and we readied ourselves for another round of debauchery.

My cock was ready to go again and I was anticipating where to put it when we all sat upright upon hearing the doorbell again!! Puzzled looks came across our faces when Helen enquired were we expecting anyone. We initially chose to ignore it but it was obvious we were in so as her coat was nearby our guest offered to go and see who are visitor was.

Standing by in case we had a neighbour ask of our whereabouts Rachel and I stood close enough to listen and call out if necessary.

"Oh high" Helen said seeming uneasy. "Well hello Miss Wright, you seem to have a few more clothes on than when my brother brought your pizza" the voice said confidently, "and where is Mrs Johnson, I hear you and her are quite close"? he continued, clearly enjoying the situation he was in. Helen muttered a reply we couldn't hear but we certainly heard the visitors reply.."well I'd better come in and join this party don't you think, I'd hate for my dad, the head of governors to find out".

Our faces dropped instantly and we looked around for our clothes but within seconds our uninvited guest was stood next to us, fuelled by arrogance and threats admiring my wife and already rubbing his cock through his jeans.

"Hi, I'm James" he said, "wow, you lot look you've had some fun" he continued. Spotting the strap on from earlier he smiled at the girls and without any hesitation claimed to have a cock much bigger than that. "You seem sure of yourself" Rachel challenged, "are you all talk or are you gonna prove it" she went on, no doubt expecting this young lad to bottle it and do a runner.

Pulling his jeans open and reaching into his boxers jeez this boy proved it, whipping out a cock long and thick making my own 7 inches seem a pathetic impersonation of a penis in comparison. As for the ladies their eyes were wide enough to pop!!

Reply privately

By *ood tongue!!!Man
over a year ago

harwich

Reply privately

By *r 007Man
over a year ago

harrogate

Reply privately

over a year ago

Rachel's eyes watered as she lowered herself onto his thick tool, her pussy stretched wider than I'd ever seen it as she caught her breath and tried to find a rhythm to ride this monster.

"Take the whole length you fucking whore" he demanded slamming himself up into her, her cries highlighting the struggle to take his size. His pleasure was apparent and I could tell by Helen's face we had to trap his lad or the repercussions could be life changing.

"Oh fuuuucccckkk" my wife moaned, pleasure overcoming pain as her body welcomed him, his thick length coated in her sticky cum as she found a way to take him. "Sit on his face and let him taste his ex teacher" she winked at Helen. If I didn't know better I could see a plan in her eyes. "Oh yes baby, taste how wet you got me" Helen joined in, "I often thought about you in class and now you're hear my dreams have come true" she added, clearly mocking this kid who thought he was in control.

With him unable to see us with Helen on his face we spoke in sign language and hatched a rough arse plan to humiliate this little fucker but as much as they wanted him gone I could tell the women were enjoying this cock.

With my phone on camera and me placed so he definitely couldn't see me I was ready to snap away when Helen announced "I want to squirt all over your face, you've licked me like a pro", his grunts approving her request.

I'm not sure what he expected as she unleashed a big stream of pee into his mouth making him couch and splutter as he pussy clamped around his mouth and she covered his face. The camera didn't miss a minute and putting onto film mode enabled me to catch his pathetic struggle. "Oh good boy" she continued, bugging this lad up as if he was a porn star, my wife encouraging them both, his cock still deep in her.

"Come and try his great big dick" Rachel suggested, swapping places with Helen and telling him she hoped he licked her as well. The uncertainty was now all over his face as he clearly didn't want another load in his mouth!!

"Bloody hell, this is a big cock" Helen teased as she now sampled his cock for the first time. I watched her similar struggle to my wife's as she managed to get him inside, the look on her face telling me she was enjoying it immensely.

Rachel had faced Rachel and commentated to the lad about what she was seeing, her talk getting very filthy and encouraging him to cum. "Let Miss take your load deep in her mouth" she teased, grinding her clit into his mouth as we got ready with the camera again.

The tell tale signs came and his climax was near. Helen hopped off telling him she wanted his load and wouldn't waste a drop. Wanking his cock to climax his cum errupted.

"Mmmm good boy" the women purred. "Now fuck off out my house and don't bother us again you pathetic little boy" my wife added, her rage clear.

"Calm down bitch" he reared up, "this will be headline news by morning if you don't agree to seeing me again and this slag will be fired for shagging her students parents".

Helen's laugh quietened him instantly and grabbing his cock and twisting painfully she made herself very clear..."I will fuck who I want and when I want and no little boy will ever try and tell me what to do, especially when we have pictures of him being sucked off by another man".

"What the fuck are you on about" he tried to laugh as she tightened her grip, "you're talking shit" he spluttered now totally unsure.

She'd hopped off his cock and wanked him he knew that but in the throws of ecstasy he hadn't felt the change of mouth as I posed for a pic that would keep this lad quiet forever.

His face was a picture and he left quicker than he came, us all in agreement that whilst he got fucked he'd never be able to prove it!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *untimes6969Man
over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Twist and turns - love it!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Our unwanted guest drew an end to the nights proceedings, a tarnished end to what had been a very naughty evening, both women rampant at times, the mutual pleasure reaching new levels.

I woke early the next morning, my erection hard as I rolled over to wake my wife up in her favourite way. She wasn't there as I opened my eyes and I took a moment to listen to see if she was in the en suite. Nothing.

Helen's door was ajar and she too missing. Hmmm where were they and what where they upto, my mind wondering in the hope I'd find them in a naughty situation. I wasn't disappointed.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Love it

Reply privately

By *r ed300Man
over a year ago

bradford

Reply privately

By *r 007Man
over a year ago

harrogate

"Rachel's eyes watered as she lowered herself onto his thick tool, her pussy stretched wider than I'd ever seen it as she caught her breath and tried to find a rhythm to ride this monster.

"Take the whole length you fucking whore" he demanded slamming himself up into her, her cries highlighting the struggle to take his size. His pleasure was apparent and I could tell by Helen's face we had to trap his lad or the repercussions could be life changing.

"Oh fuuuucccckkk" my wife moaned, pleasure overcoming pain as her body welcomed him, his thick length coated in her sticky cum as she found a way to take him. "Sit on his face and let him taste his ex teacher" she winked at Helen. If I didn't know better I could see a plan in her eyes. "Oh yes baby, taste how wet you got me" Helen joined in, "I often thought about you in class and now you're hear my dreams have come true" she added, clearly mocking this kid who thought he was in control.

With him unable to see us with Helen on his face we spoke in sign language and hatched a rough arse plan to humiliate this little fucker but as much as they wanted him gone I could tell the women were enjoying this cock.

With my phone on camera and me placed so he definitely couldn't see me I was ready to snap away when Helen announced "I want to squirt all over your face, you've licked me like a pro", his grunts approving her request.

I'm not sure what he expected as she unleashed a big stream of pee into his mouth making him couch and splutter as he pussy clamped around his mouth and she covered his face. The camera didn't miss a minute and putting onto film mode enabled me to catch his pathetic struggle. "Oh good boy" she continued, bugging this lad up as if he was a porn star, my wife encouraging them both, his cock still deep in her.

"Come and try his great big dick" Rachel suggested, swapping places with Helen and telling him she hoped he licked her as well. The uncertainty was now all over his face as he clearly didn't want another load in his mouth!!

"Bloody hell, this is a big cock" Helen teased as she now sampled his cock for the first time. I watched her similar struggle to my wife's as she managed to get him inside, the look on her face telling me she was enjoying it immensely.

Rachel had faced Rachel and commentated to the lad about what she was seeing, her talk getting very filthy and encouraging him to cum. "Let Miss take your load deep in her mouth" she teased, grinding her clit into his mouth as we got ready with the camera again.

The tell tale signs came and his climax was near. Helen hopped off telling him she wanted his load and wouldn't waste a drop. Wanking his cock to climax his cum errupted.

"Mmmm good boy" the women purred. "Now fuck off out my house and don't bother us again you pathetic little boy" my wife added, her rage clear.

"Calm down bitch" he reared up, "this will be headline news by morning if you don't agree to seeing me again and this slag will be fired for shagging her students parents".

Helen's laugh quietened him instantly and grabbing his cock and twisting painfully she made herself very clear..."I will fuck who I want and when I want and no little boy will ever try and tell me what to do, especially when we have pictures of him being sucked off by another man".

"What the fuck are you on about" he tried to laugh as she tightened her grip, "you're talking shit" he spluttered now totally unsure.

She'd hopped off his cock and wanked him he knew that but in the throws of ecstasy he hadn't felt the change of mouth as I posed for a pic that would keep this lad quiet forever.

His face was a picture and he left quicker than he came, us all in agreement that whilst he got fucked he'd never be able to prove it!"

to bad you did not use the strapon on the lad lol

Reply privately

By *ansfield lassWoman
over a year ago

mansfield

Reply privately

By *ettercallsaul118Man
over a year ago

Funtown

Reply privately

over a year ago

The soft moans led me out onto the rear decking where I found the two naked women enjoying the hot tub. "What took you so long" they both questioned, the naughty glint well and truly back in their eyes.

Rachel was sat astride Helen, their boobs rubbing together as they swapped passionate kisses. She was rocking gently on what I assumed was the strap on I'd seen last night. I stood and watched for a while, my cock throbbing at the prospect of being inside them both. "Who's first" I boasted climbing in to join them. "You'll have to fuck our mouths, our pussies are rather full" Rach chuckled leaving me curious.

Pushing my cock between them allowed both of them to set about me, their tongues all over my length and balls. Reaching into the water I was trying to find what was pleasuring them both Helen telling me to be patient as I'd soon see! They both climaxed within seconds of each other, my cock still between them and Helen reached into the water and I was introduced to the double ender they'd been sharing.

"You're such a pair of naughty sluts" I teased admiring its size and the amount they'd both fitted in "but it's time you had some real cock" I added wanting to know who's first. "Meeeee" my wife begged, bending to show me she wanted me behind her my cock having no trouble finding its way into her pussy. Helen sat to watch but Rach positioned her in front of her, placing her up on the edge of the tub, he tongue straight onto her clit as I started to pound away on her with all I'd got.

Our neighbours would have no trouble guessing what we were doing if they were awake as the moans filled the garden, all of us taking pleasure from the position we were in. Helen's climax came first and my wife's tongue never left her clit as her body bucked about in the water. "Turn around and bend over to" Helen was instructed "let's fill you up" Rachel added reaching for their toy and sliding it into her pussy. My own cock swelled seeing my wife toy our guests pussy as I continued to fuck her hard. Rachel needed no encouragement and began bending the toy, feeding the other half into Helen's arse, stretching her hole wide as she took both ends inside her.

With a small area to hold on to my wife gripped the toy and slammed it in and out of her lover, her juices squelching above the noise of the tub. Wow this was incredible. "Are you gonna cum in me soon" my wife demanded, my pace getting quicker as I pushed my body to its limits.

Fearing we'd wake the dead with our noise my cum shot deep into her pussy as I finally came hard, my cock going as far into her pussy as possible as she drained me dry. Rachel's pounding of Helen didn't ease off, our guests legs collapsing during a major climax.

"Oh my fucking god" Helen gasped, short of breath, "that was bloody amazing". "You haven't finished yet" Rachel grinned "I have a cunt full of spunk that needs licking out" she teased opening her legs as she sat on the edge. Wow, what's happened to my wife I wondered, she'd never spoke like this before, I'd unearthed a demon, and a fucking horny one!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

Helen's tongue scooped all my cum from Rachel's dripping pussy, her face slightly smeared as she buried her face into my wife. Rachel tugged on her nipples as this younger naughty slut continued to pleasure her.

I took the opportunity to slide the double ender back into Helen, her slightly swollen pussy lips parting with ease to take it all in. She pushed back to take more of the length as my wife came into her mouth.

"Mmmm don't miss me out" Helen begged greedily, not wanting to miss any action. She manoeuvred herself carefully them both now bum to bum as they both took the toy doggy style. I kept my hand on the middle but with two cock hungry sluts in front of me the toy practically disappeared inside them both. "Shame we haven't got a second real cock" Helen sighed, knowing I could only service them one at a time. "We could always call for a pizza" I joked getting a stern look off both ladies as the last experience surfaced. "Let's look on Fab and make someone's day" my wife added, clearly turned on at the thought.

I went and fetched my phone leaving the girls to fuck each other on the toy. It dawned on me that it was only 7am and we'd got Helen til at least 11. Maybe a second cock was a good idea after all!!

The search didn't bring up anything and the girls looked a bit down as we went into the front room, towelling dry as we searched various sites over breakfast. In the end we left messages and statuses wherever we could, agreeing that we'd want to be thorough with anyone applying as ex students really weren't welcome!!

Reply privately

By *ettercallsaul118Man
over a year ago

Funtown

Reply privately

By *r 007Man
over a year ago

harrogate

Reply privately

over a year ago

Getting better and better, love this story

Reply privately

over a year ago

Thanks for all the nice comments and inboxes guys. Appreciate it. More to come!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *ood tongue!!!Man
over a year ago

harwich

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

Excellent

Reply privately

over a year ago

For the second time in the weekend my wife sank onto a strangers cock, his length sliding effortlessly into her wet pussy as once again she pleasured Helen orally. I'm not sure he could believe his luck as the two women in front of him showed their satisfaction and made encouraging noises.

Jamie had answered one of our statuses, replied with pictures and was more than happy to chat on the phone. Straight to the point and no time wasting he was inside my missus within 45 minutes of first saying hello. In his early 30s he was very well built and clearly used the gym a lot. His cock was roughly the same size as mine and the women were very impressed with his pictures. Turning up in shorts, t shirts and flip flops he was soon naked as I took him into the front room, both girls naked and waiting, Helen fingering herslef gently on the sofa.

My cock was soon in Helen's mouth as he entertained Rachel, her moans telling us all she was thoroughly enjoying herself. Flipping Helen over allowed me to take her doggy style and mirror what they were doing, both women now able to kiss as we fucked them hard from behind. "Fill me up with your cum" Rachel told him in no uncertain terms, Jamie looking at me for approval. "You'd best do as your told mate" I winked encouraging him to up his pace and drive his cock into her as deep as he could.

A deep grunt told me he was cumming and seeing my wife's face drove me over the edge and with a rough thrust I shot my own load into Helen's pussy. "Fuck that was good" I sighed, the efforts of the last day starting to catch up with me. "This will get you hard again" Rachel teased as she slid under Helen and starting to tongue her pussy, cum dripping into her mouth as she lapped away. "Ooohhh yes" Helen replied, her own mouth cupping Rachel's sex as she too began tasting spunk.

Reply privately

By *ood tongue!!!Man
over a year ago

harwich

Reply privately

By *r 007Man
over a year ago

harrogate

Reply privately

over a year ago

The girls cleaned each other up expertly and treated Jamie to a little show as their toys soon came out to play. The grin on his face never died as both Helen and Rachel came several times. Rachel excused them both and said they'd be back in ten minutes. "Don't you move a muscle" she bossed us, "this party has a big ending coming" she hinted drawing attention to the fact Helen would be off in about an hour.

We sat and chatted, quite surreal as I doubt two naked men do that often but the sound of heels across the floor told me the girls were on their way back and they'd got dressed for the occasion!!

Im her knee high boots, black opaque hold ups and a bra pushing her boobs up but showing her nipples my wife looked stunning as she entered the room first, giving us a twirl to show herself off. Helen wore red killer heels, a natural coloured pair of stockings with red suspender belt, no bra bit a very sexy pair of red lacy knickers. Rather than give us a twirl she sat on the sofa opposite, opened her legs and revealed these to be a crutchless pair, her pussy proudly on display. Joining Helen on the sofa Rachel got them both into a position where they were on all fours. With a nuaghty look they both opened their bum cheeks revealing they'd also got butt plugs in.

I'm not sure who's chin hit the ground first?!!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Love it can't wait for the next bit

Reply privately

By *r 007Man
over a year ago

harrogate

Hell yes

Reply privately

over a year ago

Wonderful!

Reply privately

over a year ago

The sensation of putting my cock into Rachel's pussy and feeling her arse full was mind blowing, the thin piece of skin clearly very sensitive judging by the way her body responded. "Gently babe" she sighed, my cock pushing deeper into her, her plug clearly very tight.

Satisfied my cock could go no further I began playing with her toy, twisting and pulling slightly to work in unison with my dick. Her moans and groans encouraged me to tease her further, my spare hand reaching to pull on her nipple.

Looking across at our guests Jamie was giving Helen everything he'd got, his balls slapping hard against her arse as his fingers dig into her hips pulling her tightly onto him. Helen's eyes watered slightly but she was clearly in heaven as this big lump of muscle continued to fuck her hard.

"Take my toy out and fuck my arse" Helen begged, Jamie's grin widening at the thought of putting his cock in there. "Oh yes, we need to do that too" Rachel laughed, clearly not wanting to be outdone by her younger play mate.

The lube she'd used for the toy and her own juices meant my cock went in easily as Rachel lowered herself onto me. I'd sat on the sofa, my wife reversing onto my cock, my fingers immediately reaching round to tease her clit as my kisses smothered her neck. Helen had stayed doggy meaning she could kiss Rach as they both had their arses full of cock.

I was desperate to cum but had done so many times in the last day I wasn't sure if I'd have much left. Jamie was fresh in comparison and gave Helen such a pounding I was convinced she was going to pass out!! "Flip her over I want to treat you" Helen teased, her eyes looking naughty again.

A quick change of position had Rach in front of me again, my cock back inside her, Helen moving about behind me getting herself comfy. As my cock set about my wife's arse again a dampness came from behind me as Helen's tongue flicked over my own hole. Parting my cheeks slightly her tongue probed into me as I continued to fuck Rachel, Helen herself still getting a drilling off Jamie.

The sensation worked and I felt my climax nearing. "I'm gonna cum" I moaned, my body shaking and my pace quickening. Sensing this could be my last for a while Rachel pulled off me turned and demanded I cum on her face. Mmmm this woman was filth!

Reply privately

By *r ed300Man
over a year ago

bradford

Reply privately

over a year ago

Love it more please

Reply privately

By *r 007Man
over a year ago

harrogate

Reply privately

over a year ago

Just gets better and better

Reply privately

By *ood tongue!!!Man
over a year ago

harwich

wow its getting so much better with each part

Reply privately

By *istresskaty1981TV/TS
over a year ago

brigg

This is amazing xx

Reply privately

By *r 007Man
over a year ago

harrogate

"This is amazing xx

"

yes it is and so are your boots

Reply privately

over a year ago

Watching Helen lick my cum of Rachel's face as too much for Jamie who announced that he was close to cumming. The girls were already close to each other so I suggested they push their tits together giving him a target.

Pulling out of Helen's arse he wanked himself hard as the two women encouraged him to cum on them, their naughty chat making him go faster. His body went tense as he unleashed a big jet of spunk onto them, their boobs covered in his sticky cum as his aim was perfect sharing his load over both women. Resting his softening dick on their boobs he left it there for them to clean and both Rachel and Helen gently tongued his bell end clean as the last few drops trickled out.

"Mmmmm look at our boobs" the girls purred, them both rubbing cum into their breasts as we sat admiring the site. "I'm sorry guys but I'm gonna have to go" Jamie announced, an unexpected work call taking him away. Saddened, the girls both kissed him passionately as he dressed, both asking if he'd be available again. We agreed that would be a good idea and promised to keep in touch.

Rach and Helen headed for the shower, Helen herself getting nearer to home time. A few giggles from the bathroom told my they were up to no good again but I left them to it, spent from the night and mornings activities. I heard Helen climax again and not long after both women joined me in the from room, Rachel in casual slobbing around gear but Helen once again in her stockings, suspenders and not much else.

"Wow, your insatiable young lady" I teased, never tiring of this sight and wondering if she wanted a goodbye with me?! "Well, I never actually brought any clothes" she blushed informing me that all that was in her bag was lingerie and sex toys. We all chuckled at the down right open mindedness of this carefree lover of ours. Pulling her over coat on she kissed me deeply, pulled Rachel in for a group hug, thanked us for a stunning weekend and promised she'd see us both very very soon!

Finished!

Let me know if what they did next is of interest.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Good story enjoyed all the way would definitely like to read more

Reply privately

By *r 007Man
over a year ago

harrogate

Get them to strapon some lad next time

Reply privately

By *r ed300Man
over a year ago

bradford

Reply privately

By *oxic1998Woman
over a year ago

Belfast

Reply privately

By *untimes6969Man
over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Great encounters - more ........

Reply privately

By *erri AnneTV/TS
over a year ago

Shannon and Costa Blanca

"Watching Helen lick my cum of Rachel's face as too much for Jamie who announced that he was close to cumming. The girls were already close to each other so I suggested they push their tits together giving him a target.

Pulling out of Helen's arse he wanked himself hard as the two women encouraged him to cum on them, their naughty chat making him go faster. His body went tense as he unleashed a big jet of spunk onto them, their boobs covered in his sticky cum as his aim was perfect sharing his load over both women. Resting his softening dick on their boobs he left it there for them to clean and both Rachel and Helen gently tongued his bell end clean as the last few drops trickled out.

"Mmmmm look at our boobs" the girls purred, them both rubbing cum into their breasts as we sat admiring the site. "I'm sorry guys but I'm gonna have to go" Jamie announced, an unexpected work call taking him away. Saddened, the girls both kissed him passionately as he dressed, both asking if he'd be available again. We agreed that would be a good idea and promised to keep in touch.

Rach and Helen headed for the shower, Helen herself getting nearer to home time. A few giggles from the bathroom told my they were up to no good again but I left them to it, spent from the night and mornings activities. I heard Helen climax again and not long after both women joined me in the from room, Rachel in casual slobbing around gear but Helen once again in her stockings, suspenders and not much else.

"Wow, your insatiable young lady" I teased, never tiring of this sight and wondering if she wanted a goodbye with me?! "Well, I never actually brought any clothes" she blushed informing me that all that was in her bag was lingerie and sex toys. We all chuckled at the down right open mindedness of this carefree lover of ours. Pulling her over coat on she kissed me deeply, pulled Rachel in for a group hug, thanked us for a stunning weekend and promised she'd see us both very very soon!

Finished!

Let me know if what they did next is of interest. "

Please continue on your adventures and let us all know here

Reply privately

By *hocko87Man
over a year ago

dublin

OMG that is the horniest storey ever . I would luv a scenario like that. Fuck me pink lol . I'm so horny after reading from start to finish .

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *im69000Man
over a year ago

louth

Fantastic

Reply privately

over a year ago

The story will continue as the requests have demanded more.

The Naughty Teacher part two will be with you later today!!

Reply privately

By *ettercallsaul118Man
over a year ago

Funtown

Bravo

Reply privately

over a year ago

Looking forward to it

Reply privately

over a year ago

"The story will continue as the requests have demanded more.

The Naughty Teacher part two will be with you later today!! "

hooray!

Reply privately

By *im102Couple
over a year ago

guildford

That was great, we need more of that please, well done .

Reply privately

over a year ago

great story - best I've read on fab

Reply privately

over a year ago

Loved this story and look forward to reading Part Two. Thanks for a great story!

Reply privately

By *hyone74Man
over a year ago

uk and ireland )

Yes yes more

Reply privately

over a year ago

Hot