Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

having a party

Jump to newest

By *avid101999 OP   Couple
over a year ago

northampton

me and beccy have had a few guys round for fun but we fancied inviting another couple and a few guys. We eventually found a couple who were up for some fun and we asked them round before the guys. So early one Sunday afternoon Gary and Jo knocked at our door and we were not disappointed. Jo was a stunning blonde with great legs and gorgeous looking tits (or so they seemed through her tight white blouse). I invited them and we all sat down to chat and have a drink, Gary sat next to Beccy and before long I noticed his hand on her stocking leg, slowly pushing her legs open and letting his hands wander up between her legs and her short skirt. How long before any more visitors asked Gary - I said about 45 minutes . So why dont Jo and Beccy go and get changed and lets see what they they have to offer he said smiling at me. With that I instructed Beccy to go put on her afternoon attire and Gary did the same with Jo and off they both went to change.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

over a year ago

northampton

beccy came back in wearing white hold ups, white knickers and bra. Jo walked back in wearing the same in red. They sat next to each other on the sofa and Gary told them that they were going to be used for fun that afternoon and to start with they were going to put on a show for us 2 before the rest arrived for the main event.

By *hunderstruckMan
over a year ago

Northampton

Mmm very nice start

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

More please ??

over a year ago

northampton

Gary asked me if it was ok if he took over and I said sure , fine with me. He told Beccy to spread her legs and she looked slightly sheepish so he told Jo to push Beccys legs open wide. Jo leaned over and put her hands on the inside of Beccys legs and pushed them open with beccy offering some resistance. Once open Gary told Jo to run her hands up the inside of Beccys legs and stroke the front of her white knickers as we both watched. Jo did as she was told and very slowly ran her fingers gently over the very thin white knickers covering her cunt lips. Gary then told Jo to pull back the edge of the white knickers so she could put fingers into Beccys cunt, which she did immedialtey. He then told Jo to lean over into Beccys lap and put her mouth over Beccys cunt and put her tongue in. As she leant over he told beccy to reach over and her her hand down the back of Jo's knickers towards her arse hole. By now Beccy knew better than to argue so as she felt Jo's tounge on her now moist cunt lips her hands travelled down Jo's back and slide into her panties

By *hunderstruckMan
over a year ago

Northampton

Got me nice and hard

over a year ago

northampton

Gary told Beccy to push down the back of Jo's knickers so we could her arse crack, Jo obliged by lifting herself slightly so Beccy could more easily push them down at the back. Once down Gary told Beccy to slide her finger up and down Jo's arse crack as she was being licked . Jo said that she could not get good access to Beccys cunt and Gary told Beccy to slide her knickers down so that Jo could get her tongue into her cunt lips. Becky looked very unsure but Gary told her that he had been given permission by me to do as he pleased so again he told her to pull her knickers down, This time she lifted her arse and slide them down to the floor showing her freshly shaven pussy. Jo pushed her legs wide open and leant over further and put her mouth right over her cunt, pushing her tongue deep into her cunt. Gary then told Beccy to push her finger right up Jo's arse hole as she was still licking her cunt juices

By *udistnorthantsMan
over a year ago

Desborough

Awesome

over a year ago

northampton

Then Gary told Beccy to undo Jo's bra and so as Jo was leaning over with her face in Beccys lap, Beccy put her hands gently on Jo's back and undid the clasps on her bar and slid the straps down her arms and pulled her bra . She immediately felt Jo's tits and hard nipples against her legs and I could tell that it excited her as w heard the lapping sound from between her legs get louder. Gary told Beccy to insert a finger up Jo's arse hole. To assist Jo got on her knees beside Beccy so she could reach round and slide a finger up her now easily accessible arse hole. By now me and Gary had very hard throbbing cocks under our trousers , we both needed reliving but Gary said he wanted to see more of a show first and anyway the girls were going to be getting several cocks later on

By *hunderstruckMan
over a year ago

Northampton

By *udistnorthantsMan
over a year ago

Desborough

over a year ago

northampton

Gary asked if I wanted a turn at saying what is to happen. I did not need asking twice. I told Beccy to lie down and undo her bra, she did as she was told and I told Jo to slide her knickers completely off and lie on top of Beccy so their tits and cunts were against each other. She did as I instructed and their tight firm tits squeezed against each other and Jo moved her shaven pussy onto of Beccys and started to grind on her. I then told them to kiss as they worked against each others body.

Jo did not need asking twice and she put her tongue down Beccys throat and clasped her mouth over Beccys whilst rubbing her now drenched cunt against Beccy's.

By *hunderstruckMan
over a year ago

Northampton

Mmm love tribbing

over a year ago

northampton

I then told Beccy to get on her knees between Garys legs and Jo to do the same to me. Once there I instructed them to do undo our trousers and get our now rock hard cocks out. They needed no second telling and as our cocks came out I told Jo to go over and suck on Gary's balls as Beccy had his cock in his mouth. She went on her hands and knees over to her boyfriend and held up Gary's cock so Beccy could get it in her mouth and she dived down to his balls and started to lick them as I wanked myself off watching.

I told Jo to crawl back over to me whilst Beccy continued to Gary and she came over and without being told she my cock in her mouth and started to gag on it as I pushed her head down deep into my crotch

By *udistnorthantsMan
over a year ago

Desborough

I'd liked to have been sat in a chair opposite watching this

By *hunderstruckMan
over a year ago

Northampton

"I'd liked to have been sat in a chair opposite watching this"

Me too

I'd love to see