Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

First time dressing for a guy

Jump to newest

By *issystaceyleics OP   TV/TS
over a year ago

leicester

It was a weekday and I was horny.... I was surfing some tranny chat rooms and up popped a message. A mature dominant guy wanted his dick sucking. My horniness overpowered the part of my brain that said don't do it and I sent him my number......

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"It was a weekday and I was horny.... I was surfing some tranny chat rooms and up popped a message. A mature dominant guy wanted his dick sucking. My horniness overpowered the part of my brain that said don't do it and I sent him my number......"

By *r 007Man
over a year ago

harrogate

over a year ago

leicester

Moments later his text arrived, I had 30 minutes to get ready for him!! I dressed in a horny daze... black opaque holdups, suspenders, pink satin panties, black miniskirt, strappy black heels, a black top and a brunette wig. I unlocked the front door and waited in the living room with the curtains closed

By *r 007Man
over a year ago

harrogate

"Moments later his text arrived, I had 30 minutes to get ready for him!! I dressed in a horny daze... black opaque holdups, suspenders, pink satin panties, black miniskirt, strappy black heels, a black top and a brunette wig. I unlocked the front door and waited in the living room with the curtains closed "

Love to see you dressed like that

over a year ago

leicester

My phone suddenly burst into life. I'm outside said the text. I heard the front door open, someone walked in and locked it behind them. The porch door opened and in he walked. Over 6ft tall, chubby, silver haired.

Get on your knees slut - he commanded. I dropped to my knees as he rapidly undressed. His cock was already hard, over 6 inches long and meaty. It waggled as he walked towards me..... I couldn't take my eyes off it....

By *ack Seat LoverTV/TS
over a year ago

Woking

Mmmmmmm

Post new Message to Thread