Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Bi Cock Suck

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I love sucking cock and over the years I've sucked my fair share but this is the first time this has happened to me.

I arranged a meet with a guy who's only been with one other guy. He turn's up on time, I'd say he's mid 50's, not a bad looking guy. We go into the front room, I get on my knees and unfasten his trousers and pull them down along with his pants. A already hard cock awaited me so I take I t into my mouth. I deep throat him, suck the tip of his cock whilst wanking him, he face fucks me etc. This goes on for a while then he get's near to spunking.

I keep his cock in my mouth then her erupts, spew after spew of hot fresh cum goes into m y mouth but what alarmed me was his (very) loud moans and groans, verging on shouting! If my neighbour had been in, he would of heard us. I can hear my neighbour when he sneezes lol. He finishes spunking, I squeeze out the last of his cum and lick the tip of his cock, he makes himself decent and I show him to the door.

Now, I think , do I see him again or give him a miss. I don't want my neighbour(s) finding out I'm bi

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ri16Man
over a year ago

SALTCOATS

Love having a suck any nice cocks local

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Sod what the neighbours think . If you want to suck cock then carry on . I wish I lived next door to you

By *ackinbox75Man
over a year ago

Gloucester

I got caught by my neighbour letting a guy out, I was dressed as a girl, hour later there was a knock on the door, my neighbour then fucked me for 2 hours straight!

Post new Message to Thread