FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

My extremely specific threesome fantasy.

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I've always wanted to hook upp with a bisexual mail couple and listen to them go at it whilst I masterbate. When I'm all hot and bothered, they would idealy start on me with hands and mouths. I would of course use my own hands, mouth and feet to please them. I would like to eventually have one guy in my mouth while the other fucked my vagina from behind, they could swap round as well if they wanted. Maybe a little rimming and fingering of my ass and their asses to.

Its out there now anyway. Opinions? Comments?enquiries?

A. XXX!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ood tongue!!!Man
over a year ago

harwich

im sure on here u will get lots of offers let alone horny comments so get ur toys ready

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I hope when you qualify as a medical secretary your spelling improves as I am sure that could be a big part of the job lol but apart from that you look & sound great & I am sure you will get lots of offers to fulfill your fantasy xx

over a year ago

Believe it or notit has. Also my keyboard likes to put in double letres for some reason

Thank god for spell check.

By *obinhood-maidmarionCouple
over a year ago

Tenerife

"I hope when you qualify as a medical secretary your spelling improves as I am sure that could be a big part of the job lol but apart from that you look & sound great & I am sure you will get lots of offers to fulfill your fantasy xx"

Says the man without a single full stop or comma in his post

By *ristol BiteMan
over a year ago

all over

That's a pretty fucking hot fantasy!

I had one similar, thinking about a couple watching them fuck before having the woman tease me... Ass and all.

over a year ago

Well I'm will to be one half of the bi male pairing....

over a year ago

Would love this

By *imaleBfdMan
over a year ago

bradford

"I've always wanted to hook upp with a bisexual mail couple and listen to them go at it whilst I masterbate. When I'm all hot and bothered, they would idealy start on me with hands and mouths. I would of course use my own hands, mouth and feet to please them. I would like to eventually have one guy in my mouth while the other fucked my vagina from behind, they could swap round as well if they wanted. Maybe a little rimming and fingering of my ass and their asses to.

A. XXX!"

I'd love to one of them x

over a year ago

Love this! Happy to arrange with a Bi male friend if you want me to....

over a year ago

"I've always wanted to hook upp with a bisexual mail couple and listen to them go at it whilst I masterbate. When I'm all hot and bothered, they would idealy start on me with hands and mouths. I would of course use my own hands, mouth and feet to please them. I would like to eventually have one guy in my mouth while the other fucked my vagina from behind, they could swap round as well if they wanted. Maybe a little rimming and fingering of my ass and their asses to.

A. XXX!"

Bi-MMFs are fucking awesome!

Go for it.

By *otts2748Man
over a year ago

mansfield

By *AM2214Man
over a year ago

Manchester Area

"I hope when you qualify as a medical secretary your spelling improves as I am sure that could be a big part of the job lol but apart from that you look & sound great & I am sure you will get lots of offers to fulfill your fantasy xx

Says the man without a single full stop or comma in his post "

I was thinking that too! OP have fun, as there are many here who would willing oblige you and your desires.

over a year ago

Just realised my spelling mistakes on the original post. Guess I got a little turned on while writing

over a year ago

By *ack Seat LoverTV/TS
over a year ago

Woking

Sounds a great fantasy!!

over a year ago

Don't worry about spelling ....get yourself sorted with this xx

By *AM2214Man
over a year ago

Manchester Area

By *reygorCouple
over a year ago

birmingham

not fantasy .we having a ffm weekend with k work friend .friday night was wild .just going to get a new vibro .and have some lunch down broad street by the cut.then back home for tonight .

By *rySexualGentMan
over a year ago

Not in the UK

HOT fantasy. Happy to help you fulfil it.

By *hubaysiWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

A. XXX!"

'Male couple' not Mail as in Royal Mail !

By *obinhood-maidmarionCouple
over a year ago

Tenerife

A. XXX!

'Male couple' not Mail as in Royal Mail ! "

Really who cares?

Post new Message to Thread