Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Red Boots

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Like with the "story" yesterday this is another one I wrote a few years ago and is based on a real encounter which was set up in advance...

Again I apologise for the spelling errors where they occur, I've managed to find most of them

Red Boots

He stood there at the bar, the night was almost over.

He glanced across the room, across the faces, the bodies, the smoke and the tables and saw her, their eyes latched a moment, a bare nod, imperceptible to anyone who wasn't watching just them two.

He took his jacket, slipped it on, finished the last of his drink and made his way out, pausing to say good bye and thank you for a lovely evening to a few of those he deigned speak with that night.

Once downstairs and out in the cool night air, he stopped a moment, looked at his phone to get the time, then walked down the road to the tube station.

The door to the pub opened and closed behind him, and some one walked close behind.

He knew who it was and he slowed his pace accordingly. Stopping at the junction opposite the tube station barely long enough for them to catch up only to start ahead of them across the road and then in to the tube station, pausing only to swipe the travel card, then down the escalator to the platform.

A few minutes later, his shadow was there, just as a train pulled in. Not even bothering to look at them, he got on, and sat down. The shadow sitting next to him.

To the others on the train, they looked like strangers sitting next to each other, him in his leather trousers, velvet jacket and big red goth boots and her in a dress suit. They were from different worlds, if anyone took the time to notice. The people on the train were to busy not taking notice, eyes averted, or lips to ears with dirty jokes or platitudes passed back and forth.

Several stops later, he stood, made his way to the door and the shadow followed him. On to another train, and again, the woman in the suit sitting next to him, crossing her legs, allowing him to see to the dark recesses of her thigh, and where the stockings ended and the flesh began in the glass opposite.

As the tube pulled in to yet another station, he stood, his hand touching hers a moment,

then he was off, her following.

Up in the lift, other people, and the shadow, then out in to the night air, cooling him off.

Turning out of the station and setting off down the road, he paused a moment, the shadow overtaking him walking down the road.

He could see her better now, her hair was braided at the sides, and pulled back in to a ponytail of sorts, her dark suit was well cut, it hugged her figure pretty well, curved in the right places and sat flat in the right places.

He couldn't tell the color, but from what he remembered in the smoky haze of the bar, it was dark green.

She turned off down a side road, and he waited a few moments before turning down the same road. The clip clip of her heels as she walked half hypnotized him as he followed her now, down the road to the block of flats where she was staying.

He heard the fumble of keys as she dug through her handbag, then as she put the key in the lock and turned it, he rushed forward, and put a hand over her mouth, the other quickly grabbing the keys and forcing her in to the entrance of the flats.

Removing the hand from her mouth, he turned her round, and slipped his hand down to her neck, gripping enough to make her eyes widen a little in discomfort before her eyes glazed over.

"Say nothing, just do as i tell you."

She nodded and his hand slipped from her throat and unbuttoned her jacket and blouse in the hall of the flats, not yet even in the flat she was staying in, exposing her bra and the nipples poking erectly through the lacy material.

He pushed her away from the wall, and over to the doorway, slipping the key in the lock and opening it up, keeping her in front of him the whole time.

Once the door was open, he pushed her in, causing her to stumble over the door sill, and land on her hands and knees, ripping her stockings.

"Get up" he said as he strode past her, past the two bedrooms and in to the living room, through in to the kitchen.

He knew the flat and the person that owned it, she was out of the country at the moment and he had arranged it so that this particular woman was staying here for the week.

He filled the kettle, set out two mugs and waited for her to get up and come in to the front room.

"Stand in the middle of the room" He turned on the lamp in the corner, and then went back in to the kitchen, poured out the two mugs of tea to let them brew a moment, before removing the bags from them.

Looking at her stand there, her stockings ripped, and her jacket and blouse still undone, he couldn't help but marvel at her body. Fine and firm stomach, well rounded breasts, and a slight tan to her skin.

He lent against the door frame for a moment, the stark light of the kitchen behind him causing her to have to squint a little to see him.

He flicked the switch off, causing the flat to become lit just by the lamp in the corner of the room, disorientating her momentarily.

When her eyes had become accustomed to the dimmer light, he was standing beside her, looking at her in profile.

"Kneel" His voice was flat, she felt no emotion there, and she found that that feature alone caused her to have some flutter in her stomach, butterflies doing somersaults.

She dropped to one knee for a moment, and began to move her other leg down, perhaps too slowly for the man in the Gothic boots.

He put one foot behind her knee and pushed her leg, causing her to crumple again, having to use her hands to hold her upright before she could compose herself.

"When i say something, you do it as fast as you can. If you do it sloppily, you will not be rewarded. Understand?"

"Y.. yes" she manged to breath out, wondering why he didn't say he would punish her instead of not reward her.

He walked around her, and rested a hand on the top of her head, then gently pushed her head so she was looking at the ground and her ripped stockings, before once again beginning to pace around her.

He walked off to one side, and sat in a large easy chair, took one of the mugs of tea in hand and drank from it, emptying half of it in one gulp.

"Whats your name woman" he asked, again, in the flat voice of his.

"Re.. Rebbecca" her accent betrayed the fact she wasn't English. American. From Boston.

"Well, Rebbecca, let me tell you something. My name is Michael, and tonight you will not have a name. You will be meat. You will be nothing more than a toy for me. Do you understand?"

"You're going to force me?"

"No, it's not forced if you want it and ask for it. You want it. All you have to do now is ask for it"

She hesitated a moment, let his words sink in.

Yes she knew him, she had encountered him before, but nothing like this had ever happened, even if either of them wanted it to.

"Michael, will you have me.." her voice was low, almost husky. Another accent filtered into his awareness. Jewish.

He stood up, walked to in front of her, and put a foot against her chest, forcing her back, folding over her already bent legs.

"Yes. I Will. However i want. When ever i want. Where ever i want."

He removed his foot from her chest and looked down at her, then squatted over her, placing his face right over hers.

Leaning closer he kissed her, his lips barely touching hers, then placed a hand under her head and pulled her closer, kissing her more passionately, pulling back momentarily, her lower lip held between his teeth, gently pulling at it, causing it to sting lightly, before once more plunging back on with the passionate kiss.

Pulling away from her, he slid his hand away from her head and pulled her upright as he stood by her hair, causing her to yelp at the pain.

Once she was upright, he removed his from her hair, and placed his palm against her cheek, before sharply pulling it back a few inches and shocking her with a slap.

"Don't make a noise like that again."

"Yes Michael"

He placed his hand against her chin again, and she suddenly felt as if she wanted to pull back, to shield her face from the slap that would surely follow.

No slap came however, just the feel of his fingertips brushing against her face then then her neck, his curiously long nails gently drawing circles down her neck and on to her breasts.

He moved round behind her, and pulled the suit jacket from her shoulders and arms, tossing it casually of to one side, before pulling the last of the buttons off of her blouse as he pulled it open and then off of her arms, the sleeves folding inside out as he done so, and tossed it on top on the jacket, at the base of the lamp, the only source of light in the room.

A slight chill caused her to shudder momentarily, her nipples becoming erect again from a slight breeze. It was Michael, gently blowing on her neck and shoulders.

"That's a reaction i like, no words are needed to cause it, it merely happens" he spoke over her shoulder before kissing her neck, and biting down causing her to moan out load in some mix of pain and pleasure.

Pulling back from her neck, he moved his kisses and bite to the other side, once more causing her to moan out loud, his own moan joining hers.

Pulling back from her again, he stepped to her side, and pushed her back on to the low sofa. Walking back in to the kitchen, he bought out the other mug of tea, and a sharp paring knife.

"Drink" Michael said, putting the mug in her hands.

Once she'd finished it off, he put the mug off to one side, far enough away so it wouldn't get knocked over, then knelt before her, pulling her legs apart and sliding the dull side of the knife along her left leg, over the stockings and up the dark recesses of the skirt, moving it up as his hand drifted further up.

"Do.. do you want me to remove my thong?"

"No, I'll cut it off.."As he said that, he flicked his wrist and the blade of the small knife slipped through one of the strings holding the thong on place, allowing it to slip ungracefully to one side.

Pulling the blade over her thighs, he done the same to the other string and pulled both the blade and her thong off in one deft movement, allowing her vagina to be visible at last.

"Oh gods.." she moaned, as she felt the blade run down her leg, until its caress vanished in a sudden new intense feeling.

Michael eased is tongue in to her cunt, tasting the bitterness from her, and slid his tongue a little further in then eased it out to concentrate on her clitoris, running it back and forth, and stopping momentarily before sucking and nibbling on it, causing her to moan out loud once more.

Keeping his face buried between her thighs, Michael slid a hand once again along her leg, causing her to shudder and wrap the leg around his shoulder, then he let his hand move up to one of her breasts easing it out from the cup of the bra, and flicked at her nipple before twisting it and pinching it hard enough for her to call out in some shock and pain.

Pulling his face away from her trimmed cunt, he slid his other hand between her thighs and slid a finger in to her wetness, then a second, and eased his thumb on to her clitoris, sliding his hand back and forth, causing her to shudder and moan once more, before she began to buck against his fingers and thumb.

With more force he worked faster at her, and she kept pace with each of his thrusts, moaning lowly with each one, even his own breath was becoming harder as he lowered his mouth once more to her, and began to lick and tease her as he fingered her.

Her moaning became louder, until she could not control it any more, the feeling deep inside her welling up, forcing its way out of her.

"oh gods.. sir.. may i cum sir.. please may i cum for you" she asked

desperately.

"No" He replied "no, not yet, soon, but not yet"

He slowed his hand down a little and she began to pant, obviously holding back, trying to keep inside what so wanted to burst out from her.

"Please sir, may i cum.. please.. i can't hold it sir.. i need to cum for you sir.. please" she moaned.

"Very well, you may cum now" he said, the smile on his face showing in his voice.

"Oh gods.. thank you sir thankyooooooooooooooou........" she managed to breath out before

she gushed.

It squirted out from her, hitting Michael on the cheek, though he wasn't bothered by it, before it happened once more, less force this time but still to Rebbecca obviously something to be enjoyed.

Michael kept his two fingers inside of her a moment, then eased them out of her, causing her to shudder once more.

Standing he looked down at her. The soaked skirt of her suit, the breast hanging out of her bra, the heavy but content breathing, the half smile on her face and the glazed look in her eyes told him all he needed to know.

He walked down the hall to the bathroom, washed her juice from his face, and looked at his shirt, it was as wet as her skirt, wiping absently at it, then drying his face and hands off on a towel, and taking the flannel and a fresh towel in for the woman on the sofa.

Passing them to her, he helped her sit upright, and eased her back gently, wiping her thighs and cunt with the flannel, then drying her off with the towel a moment, before leaning down once more and tenderly kissing her sex.

"That will do you for now i think"

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Hot. Very hot.

By *othrockercplCouple
over a year ago

Halloween Town

Bit wet now...

Post new Message to Thread