Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

My First Gay Lover Part 2

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"Actually, Fran you said you need to talk to me?"

Fran raised herself to her full 5ft 3" height (now 5ft 5" as she had on her White stilletto's), the white v-necked tee-shirt she was wearing and pale green bolero style cardigan, enhanced her pert breasts, the top giving a sexy glimpse of her pearl like coloured cleavage.The tight white mini skirt emphasised her tiny waist and ample hips. I drank the sight of her in greedily.

Fran, once again caught me looking her up and down with admiration, and I'm afraid naughty dick was getting more and more interested in the vision before me.She gave me a little wink.

"Ben, told me everything that happened, Nick. Are you ok? Do you want to talk about it? I'm a good listener".

"there's nothing really to talk about, Fran, we got d*unk, one thing lead to another and things happened, just a d*unken night"

"A very hot night according to Ben. He woke up and you had gone, he told me he came to your room and you weren't there so he decided to go outside for a cigarette, and there you were. He said Jamie was trying to fuck you, the asshole, had just cum over your ass, so he pulled him off you and threw him to the floor and you ran"

I was a little embarrassed at the memory of this morning, and really, was I being unfair to Ben? He did stop a nasty situation from getting worse.Or did he just think because he had fucked me I was his property now to do with as he pleased? I felt a pang of guilt, mixed with a pang of desire and a pang of defiance.

Fran stroked my soaking wet arm,then pulled me close to her and hugged me tightly.

I felt the gentle heave of her breasts against me as she breathed, her arm pulling my neck to her shoulder, her other arm encircling my waist. My arms reached around her tiny waist.

I felt her lips softly kiss my neck, particularly focusing on a small "beauty spot" that closely matched in size and colour it's twin, positioned just slightly above my right jaw beneath my cheek.

I became hard, Fran kissed her way to my jaw, kissing the other "beauty spot" in it's turn, her mouth found mine, our tongues entwined, our breathing became heavier and labourous. Her hands stroked my back and came to rest on my ass, my hands mirrored her actions

My hands pulled up her white mini skirt, I could feel the lacey material of her white hold ups, my hands travelled further up, expecting to place my fingers in her briefs to pull them down : No briefs: no knickers. My cock throbbed against her.

She moaned, pulled up my shirt and I stretched it over my head. She made no deal of my little buds but skillfully teased the nipples with her beautiful pink lips, whilst unzipping my wet jeans and reaching in for my hardened tool, firmly gripping it and slowly pulling down my foreskin.

I left my exploration of her lower body to pull off her tee shirt and in time memorial I struggled to undo her bra strap. She un-handed me to expertly reach behind her back and allow me to witness the release of her beautifully formed tits from her lacey white bra. I immediately carressed one and then the other with my hands and tongue encircling her nipples which grew hard. One hand returned to my cock,the other eased down mt jeans and pants.

My head buried between her tits I reached down to her inner thigh and stroked them getting ever closer to her crotch. She quivered as her breathing got shallower and faster.

Fran pulled me to the bed, I kicked off the rest of my clothes and followed. She sat on the bed, legs astride, looking at me provocatively, she parted the lips of her moist wet pussy. I knelt and went tentatively to her fingers which were stroking her small clit and started to gently move her fingers away from her wet clit, I gave her short little licks and felt her shudder with ecstacy. I widened her pussy with my fingers and started to explore her folds of inner flesh with my finger, first one then two were inserted whilst I carried on licking her clit with my tongue, she moaned again and brought her legs around my head as if to pull my face against her even more, I licked and fingered her more powerfully, the moaning got more intense, " I'm cumming Nick! I'm cumming lick that pussy she gyrated her hips in rythym with the finger fuck and lick.

Her hips slowly slowly came to a halt, I raised my head to see her face, she was looking past me and above me with a dreamy, conspiritorial smirk on her face.

In a split second I became terrified as I half turned around to see what or who she was looking at, I didn't get to see, but I felt quick movement behind me, then a hard thick set body forced at the back of me, completely naked, hairyness against my still moist hairless back,my wrists firmly pinioned to the bed.

Too shocked to speak or move or do anything, I felt the hardness of a huge erection against me then the voice of Dave, whispered in my ear " Told you I'd let you lick her pussy didn't I?" Then bit my ear and pressed his cock harder to my back.

Not for the first time that day, I was physically trapped and again trembling.

Without a word Dave forced me to my feet, Fran still sat on the bed, then leaned forward to take hold of my stiff cock and began at first to lick the area of my bellend and the foreskin. I stood absolutely still whilst Dave caressed my neck, still with his hands tightly clasping my wrists, I relaxed my head against Dave's chest, his legs pressed hard against me. He licked my cheek and sought out my mouth."Mmm I can taste Frans pussy on your lips".

Fran began to suck my cock from hilt to shaft I moaned. " Don't make him cum yet Fran" Dave boomed at which my cock was released completely.

Fran lay on the bed one leg raised still wearing her white hold-ups gently playing with her clit, Dave, still restraining me by the wrists manouvered me over her and pushed me on top of her. Fran, re-positioned herself beneath me and felt for my now rock hard cock and gently rubbed the bellend against her clit, then with a slight push I entered her hot tight wet hole to the full length.

Dave let go of one of my hands and let his full weight bare down on top of me , his cock throbbing in my back he kissed the two of us all three tongues entwining. My hips began to move slightly in Fran, she moaned "Yes Fuck I'm gonna cum again" and bit my neck Dave stuck his huge cock between Fran and I and we began to lick it between us and take it in turns to try and suck him. I moaned and started to pump Fran harder and faster, Dave quickly took my ass cheeks apart and started rimming me tongue fucking my hole I came hard and fast pumping Fran full of spunk

Totally spent I slipped out of Fran still quite hard, whereupon Dave pushed me on my back and burying his face in my crotch began to lick and suck my cock, cleaning it of cum and pussy juice then kissed me swirling the gooeyness between our mouths, he was trembling with passion. He leant over Fran who eagerly sought from his mouth the same prize as I had just received Fran got off the bed Dave sat with his back to the wall and motioned me to do the same, I wasn't going to argue.

" Come ride my cock Fran" Dave croaked. She knelt on the bed, facing away from Dave and myself and steadily expertly lowered her quivering pussy onto Dave's swollen circumcised bell end. Dave moaned as Fran slowly gasped and eased herself onto his 9 inch cock. She rode him whilst he held her hip to steady her and with his other arm pulled me down to his hairy chest "Lick my nipples". I did as he demanded occasionally biting it in shear devilishment.

"MMmm I'm fucking her with your spunk in her Nick".

He went faster groaning whilst Fran had obviously orgasmed for a third time, he pulled out of her, Fran stood off the bed trying to compose herself, whilst Dave jumped up and knelt over me wanking furiously edging his cock towards my lips, he forced my mouth open with his pre-cum tipped cocked and grabbed my head and forced his cock in my mouth at which point he orgasmed with a loud "aaaaarrrrrgggghhh" I gagged on what seemed to be a gallon of hot thick spunk, it was coming out of my mouth at the sides and falling in great globules on my chest.

Fran joined us and greedily licked up the spunk off my chest and reached up to claim her share of cock and spunk which we both cleaned up greedily and exchanged again between the three of our mouths.

I had completely and utterly shocked myself at the events that had just occurred. I found myself throwing on a dressing gown, to cover my nakedness whilst Dave and Fran joked and laughed with each other putting on there discarded clothes.

There definitely seemed to be a plan for me here, one that I was guessing at but not completely getting.Dave and Fran must have planned this little session I concluded, but what was Ben's part in all of this?

Fran and Dave must have got the story from Ben, and both come to my room, obviously Dave was somewhere in the corridor when I answered the door to Fran. Clever little minx must have put my door lock on the catch, that's how Dave got into the room.

As I sat thinking this, Dave and Fran had added the final touches to their dressing, as if nothing had happened at all.

"See you later Nick for another session perhaps?" Fran laughed and went on her merry way leaving the door open for Dave.

Dave didn't leave straight away.

He winked at me,saying threateningly " I still didn't get to take your ass though Nick did I? Sometime soon Nicky boy, if I can get past Ben that is".

He chuckled as he left the room slamming the door behind him.

I pulled my knees up to my chin and promptly fell asleep.

I awoke with a start. Lying on my bed all scrunched up, I vaguely remembered the remnants of a dream, which left me feeling down and lonely. I decided to head off to the male shower room. It was 4'oclock Saturday afternoon.

I collected my toiletries together and still in my dressing gown, slipped my key in the pocket and made my way down the corridor.

The showers were located at the bottom of the stairwell, near to the doorway to Ben's and Dave's rooms; I quickly made my way into the showers.

The first of four of the showers was taken so I quietly slipped past and entered the fourth, turned on the shower set the temperature, and gingerly stepped into the not yet warm spray of water, I shuddered and let out an involuntary gasp. I lathered up the soap and proceeded to wash my self all over, shampooing my hair and rinsing.

I heard the other shower's flow of water stop and after a few seconds I jumped out of my skin as Ben was stood in front of me, a towel wrapped around his waist with the saddest expression on his handsome still unshaven face.

I sighed heavily, too tired to run away, I didn't speak.

He opened the shower door, his eyes never leaving mine, let his towel slip to the floor and stepped in.

His hand went to my face and stroked my cheek with innate tenderness. He took my hand in his and placed it on his broad, hard, hairy chest, still looking deep within my eyes, took his other arm and placed it around my waist and pulled me roughly to his hard body.

His lips found mine, and mine found his, again I found myself lifted up against the wall, the tiles cold and wet from the shower, I couldn't escape him if I wanted to.

His cock was positioned to the entrance of my tight hole, again the sensation was of an almighty longing constricting and expanding of my hole, eagerly waiting for that "pop" signifying the entrance of his big cock into my ass.

With a gentle push, Ben gained entry and continued to penetrate me further and gently to the very end of his shaft. I remained totally relaxed.

He started to fuck me gently, we both moaned, momentarily stopping to kiss more passionately our rythym gained momentum as we both moaned deeply, carnally, lustfully.

My cock was rubbing hard against his abdomen and with a little guttural whorish cry I came for the seconfd time that day.

Ben moaned and fucked harder and deeper and with a final gasp exploded within me biting on my poor little "beauty spot" on my neck and held me there to kiss me passionately it seemed for ever.

As our heavy breathing simultaneously subsided, Ben sighed and lay his head heavily on my shoulder. The shower continued to flow, the water temperature now hot and creating so much steam. Still pinioned to the wall, his cock still rigid within me, the exertion my body had undergone recently began to tell on me.

"Let me down", I demanded, my voice sounding harsh and accusational. I had no idea why it sounded that way, but Ben, startled by the intrusion of the disembodied voice into the steamy silent atmosphere, looked up at me again with puzzled eyebrows and immediately complied to my demand.

As he gently let me down to my feet, the blood rushed back into them suddenly giving me pins and needles and I stumbled to my knees, cracking them with a sickening thud on the tiled floor of the shower, in very close proximity to his now waning manhood.

I flashed a glance up under hooded eyes in shock, searched for Ben's gaze and held it. His expression changed to that of one who didn't know if he should laugh out loud or just gather me up in his arms to console me.

With down-turned mouth which made me pout and raised eyebrows I uttered "Ouch!"

Ben did both, spluttered a chuckling and consoling "Arrr, baby",laughed deeply, apologetically shaking his head from side to side as if to say "I'm sorry!", whilst bending down to grab my arms and gently raise me again to my tortured feet.

Despite the throbbing pain in my knees and uncomfortable feeling in my feet I began to laugh with him.

My arms wrapped around his waist and his around my shoulders we laughed together uncontrollably.

After chuckling together in the shower, we erotically showered again, lathering each other up and sensually stroking each other's bodies, I moved behind Ben and meticulously massaged his back with the soap, with long stokes from his spine all the way down to the beginning of the crack of his beautiful hairy bubble butt!

Then I went down on my reddened knees with a grimace as the swollen knees came in contact with the tiled floor, this time more gently than before, I soaped his cheeks with both my little hands and followed down both his legs via the inner thighs to his ankles and then travelled up again the same route but more exaggeratedly and slowly, staying longer to concentrate on his hairy inner thighs.

Ben trembled.

I travelled slowly but purposefully from his inner thighs back up towards his cheeks, my thumbs splayed out and my hands moving in a circular movement, spreading his cheeks as I did so, revealing a very hairy hole.

I moved in closer, and kissed the crevice at the top of his butt, and moved down planting little kisses all down to his hole, then licking around it and finally pushing my tongue in and out of his hole I felt Ben shudder and exclaim "Mmmmmm, don't stop baby so good!".

I decided to explore his tunnel with my finger slowly inserting it "Mmm yeah" Ben grunted, encouraged I added another , then another, "Mmm yeah finger that cunt baby! Finger FUCK ME!" I complied, Ben writhed in pleasure, which shocked me slightly, but deeply aroused me, my cock had swollen again.

As I fingered Ben, he suddenly reached round and took my wrist, and gently eased my fingers out of him, turned and kissed me passionately then grabbed my cock bending slightly and crouching guiding my throbbing dick to his hole, pushing my body back against the tiled wall and with an iron grip pulled my bellend into his eager "pussy".

I moaned as deeply and as manly as he did as I pushed my dick deep into his hole. I lay my body over his back reached up to squeeze his hard nipple with one hand and find his huge cock with the other. We moaned together his arse meeting my thrusting in rythym, then he grabbed my arse cheeks and continued to move his arse on my cock "Fuck me Nick,Fucking yeah babe, your'e making me cum baby, arghh am CUMMIN Fuck me FUCK ME FILL ME I WANT YOURR SPUUUUNKK YEAH".

The slapping of my bollocks against Ben's arse my grip on his pulsing cock, my furious movement in and in deeper, I felt his arse muscles clench my beautifully hard cock and knew he was coming, with a cry I let go and released my spunk deep inside him, not wanting to be released I stayed in him and kissed his back

We eventually left the shower after a final clean off without touching each other, dried off and returned to Ben's room sneakily, resembling a pair of wrinkly peaches!

6.30pm! Ben in his towel and me in my dressing gown motioned to me to come over to the bed where he lay with one hand propping up his head the other placed on his one knee he had raised on the bed. The towel, still wrapped around his waist, one flap lay povocatively open revealing the top of his inner thigh; I licked my lips and sat on the bed with my hands folded in my lap.

"Come and lie with me a while you horny little minx" he winked at me then pulled me down next to him.

Still propped on his elbow, his hand supporting his head he now shifted his other hand to stroke my cheek with his big hand, "who'd of thought you could have fucked me like that and made me cum so intensely you little elf?" he smiled down at me. I shivered.

"You cold? Come on get in under the duvet with me".

We snuggled up together, my head rested against his shoulder, my face in his hairy chest, smelling clean and soft, his stubbly chin resting on the top of my head, one arm beneath me his hand rested on my hip whilst his other hand had sought my fingers and entwined his fingers with mine.

"I sent them to you, you know? Fran and Dave, I knew Fran wouldn't be able to resist you, and Dave well, he's just a walking hard-on".

I didn't flinch, half relieved that I didn't have to confess my earlier conquest to Ben and half indignant that he had arranged it anyway!

"Why?"

" I wanted you to have as many different experiences as possible Nick, nothing sinister I promise",

Ben turned me over on my back, so that I was lying on his leg his arm around me and then proceeded to throw his other leg over me.His free hand cupping my chin.

"Are you trying to stop me from escaping from you? Jeez what is it about people trying to stop me from moving all of a sudden?".

I blushed a little more, remembering the day's events, all credit to Ben.

"But I still don't understand why you would want me to sleep with your friends?".

" I thought you'd like it, you obviously did!".

Perplexed, and bewildered I shrugged my shoulders, I wasn't going to get a proper answer,so I gave up the questions for now, and decided to play.

We were looking at each other, me with a frown on my face, him beginning to look uncomfortably back at me when I suddenly kissed him quickly, then relaxed my face to give him my elfin grin, then kissed him again, at which he smiled.

Then when he decided he wanted to kiss me, I moved my head away from his lips. He then moved his head to re-position to kiss me, and just when he was about to kiss me I moved my head again!

He roughly grabbed my arms and shifted his weight fully on me, so that I couldn't move, then again tried to kiss me, I avoided his advance again, so he tried again and again to kiss me, all the time winding himself up when I kept dodging his kisses.

His cock was rock hard again, which was my intention. He wriggled and manoeuvred himself into a position where he could have penetrated me

quite easily, so I wriggled myself underneath him so that he could'nt.

Again he tried, raised my leg with his into a position to penetrate me and tried to kiss me again, and again I outwitted him.

"You cock teasing little tart", he spat, and tried again.

This time his lips found mine, my tongue went straight between his lips to seek his tongue, his body froze in position, and I manoeuvred my body so my ass was indeed teasing his cock. I wriggled against his throbbing stiffness with my opening, his arms still locking mine unable to move. Ben forcibly entered me and I gasped.

"your'e hurting me"

A devastated glance from the misty eyed Ben, who immediately froze: tense muscled body.

"let me go on top?"

Ben gently took hold of my butt cheeks, I in turn was jolted into steadying myself, grabbing his hairy forearms as he easily transferred our positions, my arms still holding on to his manly arms, him now beneath me; me on top.

I ........... laughed!!!

Let's ride you like a horse my beast!

"Look at me, BEN LOOK AT ME!"

Ben complied.

"Good boy" I patted his chest.

"Walk on", Ben looked at me non - plussed, I winked!

I slowly moved my hips from side to side, indeed imitating the walk .

Ben sighed.

"Faster Ben, good boy!" another pat on the chest.

Ben's hands gripped my waist.Moved down

to grasp my butt cheeks. His cock throbbing deep inside me.

"Now canter!".

I rose on his cock, but not letting go, gyarated my hips in a fluidless movement to grind the base of his cock, whilst remaining straight back and balanced. I cantered harder and faster faster until Ben tensed, his cock engorged exploded in a glorious orgasm sending pain and ecstacy through my little body, Ben "Neighghed" and whinnied for his owner

I arose without saying a word. Looked at the man in pure disgust and went back to my room absolutely naked

9.00pm I dressed in blue jeans,trainers and a polo shirt, and decided to go out to find a takeaway: I was starving!

I picked up my wallet and tried to wriggle it into the back pocket of my tight jeans, when a loud knock at the door made me drop it to the floor.

I opened the door, and not unexpectedly there stood Ben, who as soon as the door was opened, pushed his way in past me.

He stood there dressed also in tight blue jeans, black tee shirt and trainers with a black leather biker's jacket, and in his hands were clutched my dressing gown and bag of toiletries.

"You forgot these", motioning with his big hand my abandoned property, which he forcibly threw at me, landing in a pile at my feet.

I quivered with fear and passion.

He looked menacingly at me, challenging me to make a reply; daring me.

I said nothing.

I looked up at him with the most sorrowful look on my face and tentively took a step forward towards him.

He dropped his head and frowned at me, placing his hands on his hips, as I again cautiously took another tiny step towards him.

I slowly reached out my hands to his, stroking them,caressing them, trying to coax them into action, hooking his thumbs with mine, trying to gently interlock my fingers with his.

I looked up into his still angry face, with my penitent sorrowful one, my eyes glistening with moisture and his lips came down to meet mine.

I sighed as his expert tongue probed my lips and mouth and sought out my equally novice tongue. The aroma of strong sexy smelling leather, mixed with the expensive one of Ben's aftershave, made my groin come alive.

I felt one of his hands leave mine whilst the other interlocked our fingers. His free hand cradled my head, so as to be able to control our kisses.

I broke away, as I knew where it could end up, and I was a little achy from all the passion.

"Are you hungry Ben?"

"come on duck, let me treat you to some chips!".

Ben chuckled and repeated "Duck? What the hell are you calling me that for?", and chuckled some more.

"Sorry, it just slipped out, I am from the Potteries you know? That's what we say, along with " Owrate?" and "a cosna do tha" and all sorts of different things!".

Ben looked at me with exasperation, " I have no idea what you have just said to me, you potter!"

I laughed "It's a good job I didn't ask you this : Cos kick a bo, gainst a wo, ed it tilthae bost it? I cos, cos thae?"

Ben roared with laughter "What the hell?You all really speak like that up north? Ha ha".

I chuckled in reply " No not any more, but it is how we used to speak and some of the older ones still do!".

"Let's get some chips then duck" Ben giggled, so I replied "Aarr! Owrate duck".

Off we went in search of the closest chippy,me trying to teach Ben my Potter dialect on the way.

We found our chips and shared went home to bed x

The darkness was intense: the night breeze enveloping me in coldness. I looked down and discovered my complete nakedness.

To the right I heard a rustling in the bushes and as my eyes were drawn to the eery noise I saw two enormous yellow eyes devouring my image; I gasped in horror, the eyes were looming even bigger and coming towards me!

I held my breath, rooted to the spot. I couldn't move, then as a clap of thunder shattered the silence of the darkness, a split second later the flash of lightening hit the tree behind me, illuminating the ghastly sight ahead of me.

The yellow eyes had disappeared, to give way to an image of a huge beast, standing 9ft tall in the form of a man with curled and sharpened horns pertruding from it's forehead, a hairy muscular body, and an enormous throbbing phallus that defied nature.

My mouth widened to expulse the largest scream that could ever be emitted, but no sound came.

The beast slowly walked towards me, great globules of saliva flooding out of it's mouth, soaking it's massive body, making it shine in the moonlight.

The huge hardening phallus throbbed towards me, the shaft of which had spread my legs from behind and slapped itself harshly against the smooth whiteness of my body. The bell end pressed under my chin as I felt a hot hairy body smother me from behind, heavy, rasping, deep breathing on my milk white neck.

I screamed.

"Sshh baby", the comforting tones of Ben's deep voice soothed me instantly, his hot hands stroking my forehead ; his arms around me as his body spooned me closely to him as though to protect me from my night terror.

It had been a night mare but still convinced of my impending doom I struggled against Ben in flight mode, still half asleep, muttering "Ben it's the devil he's trying to eat me alive, help me?"

Soothing sounds and gentle caresses eased me back into a troubled deep sleep; Ben held me tightly all through the night.

Sunday morning and I awoke to find myself sprawled out on the bed alone. Wondering where Ben had gone, I decided to go for a shower, then go back to my room to dress.

As I put on my clean briefs, I heard a knock at the door and Ben's voice booming out my name, "Nick are you in there?".

"Yes, hold on". I quickly grabbed a shirt and put it on and fastened the next to top few buttons and scrambled to open the door to Ben.

"There you are! Thought you'd disappeared on me again!", Ben walked into the room shutting the door behind him with a flick of his heel, grabbing my hand as he did so, and pulling me towards him.

He pulled me towards him, chucking a plastic bag of stuff casually onto the bed, sliding his hands down my back to by buttocks, bending his knees so he could peck me on the lips and look into my eyes.

After two days of being unshaven, Ben had almost a full beard, although soft to the touch I found it tickled my skin, which made me giggle.

He now decided he was going to tickle me some more,so attempted to kiss me again but I tried to avoid his lips by turning my head away from his advancing hairiness and wriggling against his hard body which prompted him to bury his face on my neck moving his head from side to side which made me roar with laughter, and as I tried to push him away from me he grabbed my arms and crushed me to his chest so that I couldn't move.

Ben returned his hands to my butt at which point I gradually stopped my laughter and looked him in the eye and kissed him, eyes open, I tentaviley parted his lips with my tongue.

I felt Ben's huge hard-on throb against me and I was allowed to work a hand free from his chest as I grinded my half naked body against his throbbing member, I slowly traced my hand down his spine to the top of his jogging pants; my tongue licking Ben's lips and darting in and out of his mouth.

I slipped my hand into his joggers and carressed his beautiful ass as Ben surprised me by grabbing hold of my tongue with his teeth. His hands were constantly pulling and squeezing at my ass. I manoevered my hand to the front of his pants, trying to avoid touching his hard cock which was now constantly throbbing.

"Mmmmm the door was open, may I join you?"

There at the now properly closed door stood Dave, dressed in a white tee shirt, his chef jacket and his tight blue and white checked chef trousers.

His hand was slowly wanking his freed monster of a cock.

Ben and I looked at him, then looked at each other and Ben winked at me and said "Hell yes Dave why not?".

Dave came over to where we were standing in the middle of the little room, squeezed his cock between us, it's hotness against my naked belly, sent a lustful shiver through my body.

Dave's hands grabbed at both mine and Ben's asses as both Ben and I began to kiss Dave on the cheeks he alternately forced his tongue into our mouths and kissed us back, eventually all three of us kissing, I had grabbed Ben's cock and was slowly wanking him.

Dave moved behind me I felt him push his cock in between my legs, his hands took hold of my hips as his mouth set about my neck kissing and biting me, I moaned as Ben pulled down his joggers and pulled my pants down and kissed me hard.

Ben pulled me to the bed, Dave never losing his position followed.

Ben sat on the bed and caressed my hardened nipples as his tongue traced its moist way to my belly button and proceeded to rim it. My cock throbbing and slapping against his chin, Dave turned my head and kissed me wetly whilst his cock oozed pre-cum between my legs making his cock glide smoothly .

Ben took hold of my throbbing dick and started to slowly wank me licking at the ridge of my helmet then took it all into his mouth deep throating me Dave then knelt and parted the cheeks of my arse to reveal my little puckered entrance and spat on it then burying his head started to tongue at me deliciously I moaned.

Ben lay back on the bed with his huge, veined cock throbbing in the air and motioned to me to 69 him: I duly complied, Dave quickly undressed and joined us, sliding his now massive cock between Ben's cock and my face.

I grabbed both cocks in my hands and started to wank them off slowly alternating my licks and sucks between the two; Ben turned his attention to my ass and sucked and licked at my hole then started to finger me gently.

All three of us were moaning." Let me loosen you up babe for Dave to fuck you", Ben exclaimed shifting my leg over so he could get off the bed and reposition himself behind me and Dave could take Ben's position underneath me. I felt Dave's mouth engulf my cock sucking me gently whilst I took the head of his cock into my little mouth and sucked on his bell end licking round his slit he groaned appreciatively.

I felt Ben's Bell end pushing once again at my little hole which was greedily trying to suck him in. I looked around to flash my passion and desire at him. He covered me with his body as his cock squeezed it's unhindered way in stretching me gradually and carefully until his heavy balls slapped against my cheeks.

Dave concentrated on Ben's balls and cock which started to pummel me, Ben biting my neck and shoulder whispering "dirty little slut two big cocks for you tell me you want me to fuck you harder Nick, suck his cock harder!"

I complied as Ben fucked me hard and fast then suddenly stopped deep inside me and said to Dave " your turn".

Ben slowly withdrew his still hard throbbing dick from me as I sighed. I stood up and Ben held me from behind and kissed me.

"Dave, you'd better find a condom, and get lubing me up big boy", I said as I positioned myself over him grabbing his shaft at the base and slowly wanking him, whilst pushing my cheeks towards his face. He rustled in the bag next to him that Ben had earlier discarded on my bed, and indeed produced condoms and lube oil. I sneeked a peek at him doing this and thought to myself, " So Benny boy, this was all part of your plan was it?". As I felt Dave spit on my puckered, quivering opening and his tongue I widened my mouth as much as I could and slowly inched my mouth down his shaft - he growled into my ass and bit my ass cheek hard.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread