FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

the naughty Hotwife n cuck

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

True story of a couple I met on here (names changed for privacy)

I had been chatting with Julie and Steve for a while now on here. I could tel they were genuine straight from the off. They seemed honest, straight talking and knew exactly what they were after.

Julie had admitted to Steve a few months previous that she regularly fantasised about other men,whether this be at work, in the local pub or even friends they knew she just couldn't help herself.

They'd always enjoyed a healthy sex life however it was only until the last few years that Julie had realised she needed more. She loved the idea of being used in front of her loving husband.

She loved him unquestionably however she felt she needed a younger, harder and more active guy to really satisfy her needs.

When we met Steve admitted to me that this has been a shock at first but after long and intense talks Steve realised that this was actually going to turn him on. It was then they both spent nights reading up about cuckolding and the joys it could actually bring to their loving relationship.

We had been messaging for around 3 weeks and they admitted to being petrified by an actual meet but also extremely excited.

We agreed to finally meet one Friday night with the agreement that there would be no playing but we would have an open and honest chat about what all three of us would want from this new blossoming three way relationship.........

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread