Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Mother's boss

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

True story.

My mother works in a pharmacy. A lot of the time I used to go in for a cuppa and to have a joke with the girls. They were all local girls, the only person who ever changed was the pharmacist, from males to females.

One day I walk in and there was a new pharmacist called Julie. Very attractive around 46 dark skinned long black hair her Tits where bursting out of her blouse. As the weeks went on she became a regular pharmacist at the shop so I saw more and more of her. I'd sit there with my cuppa and she would make flirty eye contact with me and bend over right in front of me. But not wanting to jeopardise my mother I did not act on this. Until one day I receive a message from her.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

What did it say?

over a year ago

She was asking me how I was. Know considering I only saw her that day I thought it was strange, also how she had my number. She told me she went in the computer file to find my number, really strange but knowing how us men think I'm thinking what your thinking now, yeah she wants a bit of cock. And I wasn't wrong.

over a year ago

I was with a lady of 3 years at this point. Relationship was a bit stale. So this soon made my ears prick back. As the texts carried on she talked about her relationship with her husband and how boring it was and how the sex was rubbish. So I asked her straight out bet you would love me to fuck you???

over a year ago

By *omtom500Man
over a year ago

Tullamore

over a year ago

over a year ago

Now time was never on our side with both having partners. So it took a while to finally fuck her. I used to go in work sit there with the girls and text her some dirty messages. She literally blushed checking the Meds. I'd tell her to go toilet and take her knickers off and then I'd go in fill them with Cum then tell her to go and put them back on and she would. I know I had to get my hands on her.

over a year ago

Lucky man

over a year ago

over a year ago

over a year ago

By *r 007Man
over a year ago

harrogate

By *itboyslim2Man
over a year ago

stevenage

over a year ago

Xmas party came around and all the girls were going town. I told my mother I would pick her up as I was on a late shift and didn't finish till 12. Around 12

30 I received the call, passed as a fart. When I pull up my mother gets in and also Julie, she looked stunning all her curves were on show. My mother said that Julie was staying at hers so just drop us off there. The car journey was full of d*unk talk about the night, I wasn't saying much I was just thinking about Julie on my back seat. I kept looking in the mirror and she noticed. She would put her finger in her mouth and start licking it, then trace her body with her finger. It was time to adjust my mirror. She sat there rubbing her Tits that looked bigger than ever. Then she went further down, she was wearing a black pencil skirt, as I adjusted my mirror again she had lifted her skirt enough for her to play with her pussy. It was home time we arrived at mothers house. They were both d*unk so I helped them in the house, my mother went straight to bed and ask if I would help Julie and show her the guest room. I told Julie to wait while I got the room ready for her. My cock was throbbing thinking about what I could do with her, but it was late and I needed to get home. I went down stairs to tell Julie the room was ready. I'm surprised I didn't blow my load right in my pants. She was in the middle of the kitchen floor on her knees wearing nothing but her already wet thong. Her Tits pert and firm nipples standing to attention. What was I going to do I needed to get home ........

over a year ago

By *elshmailMan
over a year ago

neath

Nice

By *lokeinstokeMan
over a year ago

staffs

please carry on

By *aughtycplStokeCouple
over a year ago

Stoke-on-Trent

more, give us more

over a year ago

I hope you didn't go home

over a year ago

"more, give us more"

Just to give touch a rough idea her Tits were very much like your. Mmmmmm

over a year ago

Men being men my cock took control.

I said you look like a horny little slut. And she replied 'I'm your horny whore' so I grabbed her head opened her mouth and spat in it. Then I stood in front of her while she undid my pants, my cock couldn't wait to get out. She released my cock it was throbbing. She held my cock in here hand looked up and started licking my bulging bell end, before taking all my cock in her mouth.

By *aughtycplStokeCouple
over a year ago

Stoke-on-Trent

Keep going

over a year ago

over a year ago

I couldn't stay long enough to give her a good fucking even though I was desperate to empty my load inside her. But needed to get my mouth on her beautiful shaven pussy. So I lifted her up and put her on the breakfast bar. Told her to lie down and close her eyes. I ran my hand down her body Cressing her Tits and licking her nipples. Her body was arching enjoying every moment. I lead my hand down to her stomach to the lining of her soaking wet thong. She knew what was coming and started to quiver. I took my finger and lifted her thong to one side saw her pussy close up it was dripping with my other hand I spread her lips and spat on her pussy before licking her amazing Clit. With Mty tounge massaging for Clit. I took my hand and slowly opened her hole with two fingers. She was shaking and very close to Cumming. I picked up the pace as more fingers entered. Before she let out an all mighty groan. She gushed all over my face and fingers coving the breakfast bar.

over a year ago

Nice like it more please

By *ood tongue!!!Man
over a year ago

harwich

good story I hope there is more to follow

By *r ed300Man
over a year ago

bradford

More please

By *aughtycplStokeCouple
over a year ago

Stoke-on-Trent

oh my keep it coming

By *he_batmanMan
over a year ago

Gotham

By *hadow_MoonMan
over a year ago

St Columb

over a year ago

Without asking any questions she dismounted the table and back on her knees. Took my cock in her mouth strained my balls with her hand. I swear I've never cummed so much without fucking right down her throat not spilling a drop. She then took my cock and slapped it off her face Making sure every last drop was out. I told her I had to go home, she asked when will I fuck her. My mother was going away soon so told her to wait till then.

By *rodigalMan
over a year ago

sunderland

wow

By *aughtycplStokeCouple
over a year ago

Stoke-on-Trent

more more more

By *thletic Fella!!Man