Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

The Content Princess

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Something I wrote a while ago, it's been published elsewhere as well but here it is for you lot to read.

I'll post a "chapter" at a time for the next day or so.

I apologise now for spelling errors, though I'm dyslexic I do try to catch them when I find them.

The Content Princess

1: Meetings Coffee

Thursday, two more shifts til the weekend, i'd done 10 days straight and there was probably some law against it, but i smiled as i thought of the overtime i'd be earning from it, and to be honest, it was the middle of summer and i wasn't going to complain given what some of the ladies were wearing in this famous Tennis town.

I'd been called up to the office for a managers meeting, and was told that for a little while we'd be hosting a manager from another store, when i found out which one i was happy, it wasn't one of those who were stuck up themselves, it was one who knew how to have a giggle.

And better yet, for an indian lady she had the most amazing eyes i'd seen in a long long time, the sort that were a pale green, almost golden and so very easy to get lost in.

Her name meant something like Princess, and she was as beautiful as the women you see painted on silks hanging in museums.

The meeting was wonderfully short, and i was back to the shop floor to look over a few things i'd left staff doing.

A short while later my manager, who i was sure was kinky in some manner but to uptight to let on, at that point anyway, rushed past me saying she was leaving me to lock up as she had to go to a meeting in another store, more likely she was off home to fuck her partner, and for a little while i day dreamed it was me and not him fucking her.

Come late afternoon the Princess, for that is how i shall refere to her through out all this telling, approached me, asked if i wanted anything from the local coffee house and let me know what when she returned she'd need my help with some spreadsheets up in the office, my mind filled with images of her spread out on sheets in some palace momentarily, i let her know that a coffee a little milk to give it colour and a shot of caramel to make it smoother tasting would be great, and off she went.

Walking down the central aisle of the shop, heels clipping as she walked, trouser suit tight against her thighs, again, i must admit that my mind wandered.

A short while later she returned and we went up to the office to deal with various spreadsheets, not the sort i'd have liked mind you.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

over a year ago

2: A Touch Camden

By the end of the afternoon my head hurt from the data we'd been going over, and we both decided that a break would be a good thing, clear our heads a little. So i grabbed our empty coffee cups and went through to the staff room, flicking on the kettle, throwing away the paper cups and asked her to pass me to regular mugs whilst i got the coffee and milk.

As she passed me each mug our hands touched, fingers lingering a little longer than need be.

I focused on making the coffee, asking her how she liked it, Hot and White she said in reply with a laugh as i smiled.

I'm wasn't used to women being aggressively flirty like she was being, atleast not in the work place. It was pleasing, and for a few moments we sparred with words, flirting a little until another member of staff came in, interrupting us and giving me time to pour the coffee.

For fifteen minutes the three of us made small talk, mostly about what peoples plans were for the weekend, and then eventually the member of staff finished their break and returned to work, leaving the staffroom with just the two of us again.

We continued to make small talk, and conversation got round to my disciplinary hearing a couple of months previously. I'd been set up by the then assistant manager who said i had been trying to flirt with her and that i'd passed her a rather dirty story and she found it to be vulgar and offensive, well to be honest the truth of the matter as that i had given her a story but only because she'd asked for it, she'd seen me writing it during my lunch times on a laptop and let on that she'd read some over my shoulder and wanted to read more. Who was i to say no to some one who wanted to read what i had written as a retelling of a past night of debauchery? It was an ego stroke so i really wasn't going to say no.

Thankfully i was acquited of the charge, it turned out the assistant manager had been stealing money from the safe and wanted some one else to blame, and who better than some one already considered guilty..

The Princess was one of those who'd had to preside over my hearing, and as Evidence a copy of the story was handed over, the managers involved in the hearing all had to read it, some read a few lines picked at random, some read more. From what i was told the Princess was the only one to read all of it.

This made me a both a little worried and a little curious, i knew i had to be careful with what i said, but given our recent foreplay with words i decided to throw caution to the wind and ask her what she thought about it.

Apparently she thought it was a nice peice of fiction, or if it wasnt fiction then surely what was done couldn't be containted to just one night, two maybe three perhaps.

WIth a laugh i told her that yes it was all true, one or two things had been ommited from the tale, such as the use of some chemical aids to prolong the time before the final release as it were.

To my suprise she pulled out an ebook reader, lo and behold there was my story, Camden Submission, converted to pdf, with the spelling corrected or un-americanized.

She told me that she'd read it a lot, and that it had made her very curious, she'd tried a few things in the past but had never found some one with the patience or emotion that i had displayed through out the story.

She reached out again, touching my hand forcing me to quell a shiver, i knew what she meant, what she wanted.

"We can't. You know the work place rules forbid any form of relationship in the management team."

"We don't work in the same store.. it'd be ok by the rules" she countered to my consideration.

"Much as i might want to, and i do, we can't. I'm sorry. Not like this. Not here."

"We could go to my place, we could go tomorrow night after work.."

My resolve was weakening, nigh on broken all together when her mobile phone rang.

My manager was letting her know that she'd been called to a meeting at some other store tomorrow some where near swindon and that the Princess and i were to arrange to cover the day between us.

I received a text a short while later telling me the same thing and asking if i could do the morning shift.

Between the Princess and i we arranged who would do what shift, despite being asked to do the morning shift it was agreed that i'd do the evening shift as i'd be in on the monday morning to open up and that she was in for the later part of the day to lock up that night.

We'd returned to business again, her kindle was turned off and put away, as if nothing had happened.

For the remainder of the day there was little said between us, i felt a little saddened that i had to turn her down in auch a way, all those times i'd imagined her in the past and i'd thrown away the chance given to me.

over a year ago

3: Locked up Forgetful

Come the end of the evening, once all the duties were done, tills removed and staff sent home we set out locking up the shop, and went to fetch our coats.

I waited for the Princess by the delivery doors at the rear of the shop, and in short order down she come, coat over one arm and ready to go.

Setting the alarm we then quickly left, and locked the doors, waiting for the tell tale buzz of the alarm being set fully.

Barely had it sounded when she stepped up to me and kissed me, wrapping her arms around me, her tongue exploring my mouth and mine hers in return for a few moments before i pushed her away.

"We can't.."

"We're not in work now.."

"I'm sorry, i just cant."

"Oh? Going to go home and wank over me instead are you?"

I sighed and turned to leave.

"i'm sorry, that was mean of me. I didn't mean it, it's just that since i read that story i wanted you to do some of those things to me, i wanted to feel you pinch my nipples, i wanted to feel you slide your fingers in to me as you licked my ass.."

I turned back to her.

"It's ok, no offense taken. And yeah, i probably will go home and have a wank over you, the thought of you in those trousers, when you lean over the desk and your knickers ride up for me to see, or when you bend over the printer and i can see down your blouse."

I caused her to blush, i had never seen an indian lady blush before, a curious darkening of the skin to her cheeks.

"Oh.." she reached for her shoulder "i've left my handbag inside, i need my car keys and bits.."

I unlocked the doors, and unset the alarm before she went of to the ladies changing room for her bag.

A few minutes went past and she hadent returned so i went looking for her.

As i went through the staff room i could hear a noise, a gently tapping, coming from the ladies room, quietly i opened the door, and called out to her.

A moment later there was a scuff of noise and a moan. Fearing the worst i went fully in to the changing room and found her in a toilet cubical, trousers and knickers round her ankles, leaning against the wall, eyes scrunched closed and masterbating furiously.

She must have heard me after a few moments, opening her eyes and looking at me, slowing down in her fingering, before finally removing her fingers from inside herself, then her eyes down cast, mumbling some sort of apology.

I left her there, half naked and waited in the main part of the changing room for her to pull her knickers and trousers back up.

When she came through she offered an apology again, apparently the thought of me masturbating over her was more than she could handle and she needed to make herself cum.

We spoke a few moments longer, i asked her what she thought about whilst she was masterbating, unsuprisingly the answer came back that she was thinking of me, of my cock between her breasts, or in her mouth, or my tongue inside her.

over a year ago

4: Embrace & Stripping

With out thinking i stepped up to her, kissed her as she had me previously, and wrapped my arms around her, stroking small designs over her back and shoulders, she responded to the kiss, pushing herself against me, grinding a little and receiving the start of an errection.

For a few moments longer we kissed, before i pulled back from her a little and started to undo the buttons to her blouse, exposing the caramel coloured skin and her dark blue bra and sliding it down her arms, tossing it on to a nearby stool before turning back to her and begun to kiss her one more, my hands roming over her skin, finding the hooks of her bra and fumbling with them til they were undone, kissing aling her jawline and down her neck, across her shoulders and finally down to her breasts, spending a little time to savour her scent, the slight purfume flavour where i kissed, licked or nibbled.

I could feel her fumbling below, undoing her trousers and letting them slip to the ground.

As she stepped out of them i knelt before her, and lifted one foot, kissing her toes and her shoes, moving to her ankles then her calfs and slowly higher up until her leg rested over one shoulder and her knickers, little more than a thong in all honesty, were before me.

I kissed her through them, and then along the line where flesh and cloth met before pulling them to one side and finally in to her, eliciting a sharp inhale from her and i begun to lap at her.

For some five, maybe ten, minutes we were locked together in such a manner, i could taste her so warm, a little coppery, and enjoyed every moment of it as much as she did.

FInally pulling my head away from her i stood again, and with her juices still on my lips and tongue once more kissed her, initially she recoiled, later i found that she'd never tasted her self in such a manner before, but soon she responded and during our embrace she begun to remove my shirt, running her fingers over my chest and through the hair apon it.

Pulling back from the kiss i asked her how she tasted, and she let me know that it wasn't unpleasent, unexpected but not unpleasent.

She began to stroke down further, and worked at my belt and zip, i stopped her a moment, and slipped off my shoes then allowed her to continue, as she doen so i started to play with her breasts, stroking them, letting my nails slightly graze them, causing her to moan a little.

In short order she had my belt and zip undone, and as my trousers slid down she found that i wore nothing underneath them.

Taking a gentle hold of my growing cock she began to stroke and tease it with her fingers before kissing down my chest to it, kissing along the length, and then slowly taking it in to her mouth.

For some short time i was lost to the sensations of what she was doing, it would be pointless trying to give you to much detail, suffice to say i very nearly came in her mouth, but pulled out before being utterly unable to stop myself from spilling in such a manner.

She stood, once more our lips met, our tongues performed their dance, and after she asked how i tasted on her lips, truth be told there was little to no flavour, but i praised her none the less.

For a while longer we touched eachother, caressing, teasing and stroking.

Then i turned her around, leaning her over the counter top she had been leaning against whilst i was down on her. Pulling back a hand, she could see in the mirror there that i was going to spank her, and she tensed up, i waited until she stopped tensing, and then slapped her ass soundly, three times on each cheek, enough to make even my hand sting a little. With each strike she let out a screech, truly she had never been spanked before, and breaced between me and the counter she could not get away from each blow as it landed.

After, i knelt down behind her, kissing at her cheeks and after finally removing her knickers i began to devour her once again for a few minutes.

Wether it was from excitement of what she had already done or from the spanking i dont know, but now she was marvelously wet and i stood, sliding two fingers inside her, moving them gently, she begun to feel the rythym of it and began to buck a little forcing the fingers deeper inside herself.

over a year ago

5: Watching Release

Taking a handfull of her hair i forced her head up, making her watch herself in the mirror and she bucked and writhed against my hand and fingers.

She slid a hand to one side, taking hold of my cock again, and before long i was hard.

"Please fuck me" she asked, her eyes locking with mine in the mirror,

I'd have been a fool to say no at that point, and so i slid my finger out of her, as she let go of my cock i moved behind her, still bent over in nothing but her heeled shoes, her legs achingly beautiful, red marks on her buttocks from where i had slapped her, her puckered tight ring above her widened and wet pussy.

Positioning myself better i slid inside of her, and for a few moments savoured the heat of her body wrapped around my cock before taking a several shallow thrusts, before she pushed back on to me, forcing the whole thing inside herself which a stiffled yelp.

For as long as we could we watched eachother in the mirror, either with her bent over, or standing, still with me fucking her from behind, and then with her name on my lips and some prayer to a deity i don't believe in i came in to her, my balls tightening as i pushed harder in to her, lost in the moment of release, barely breathing but with my heart hammering in my chest i pulled her upright once more, holding her close as she began to work at her clitoris whilst my cock was still inside her.

Before to long she came, words spilling from her lips i didnt understand. We stood there, her held against me, our hearts hammering, and slowly they returned to a normal beat.

My cock slid out from her, and she stood there as i pulled away from her, a smear of cum on my cock, alongside a taint of red.

Slowly she walked back to the toilet cubical and sat down on it, allowing the cum to trickle out of her before she cleaned her self off.

As she done so i collected our clothing, setting them on the side infront of the mirror, shortly she returned and with out saying a word got down on to her knees before me and begun to suck at my flacid cock, cleaning the cum off from it, and licking her lips with a smile she stood and one last time we kissed, both our tastes on her tongue, the glorious coppery taste of her and the earthy taste of myself combined in to one heady taste.

Silently we dressed, and finally making sure she had her handbag we left the store, once more setting the alarm, stopping only at the coffee shop before we went to her car and she gave me a lift home in silence, but with a smug smile on her lips.

"Dont forget you're locking up tomorrow so get plenty of sleep tonight, i might have to be in the store all day tomorrow and lock up with you again.." she said as i got out of her car.

By *thwalescplCouple
over a year ago

brecon

Post new Message to Thread