Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

fun mmf

Jump to newest

By *avid101999 OP   Couple
over a year ago

northampton

one of our fun scenario's is to invite a guy around and have him sit and chat to us sitting opposite us whilst i run my hands over Beccys legs (she is fully clothed at this stage), just teasing him.

Then I tell her to go get us a couple of beers and instruct her to go to the bathroom where I have left her something to change into.

She goes away and me the guy have a chat and Beccy eventually re-enters the room dressed in black lacy lingerie with her hard nipples showing through the top and tight black lacy sides of the clothing pulling tight up into crotch. I instruct her to slowly turn round so us guys can see everything that she has to offer, all be it covered up at this stage. Then I instruct her to come and sit by me again.

Want me to continue ?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Keep going

By *ita7Man
over a year ago

Kettering

Oh yes please. If you want me to watch just let me know.

over a year ago

northampton

She leans against me and I rest my hand on legs, pushing them open slightly and run my fingers up the inside of her towards her pussy and all the time we are continuing chatting to the other guy and we can see his stiff cock pushing against trousers.

I instruct Beccy to stand up and bend over the coffee table and ask the guy if he wants to join me on the sofa so he can get a good view of Beccy as she bends over, of course he does not need asking a second time!

I tell Beccy that we want to see her bent over even further and to open her legs even more and to slowly move her pert arse around nice and slowly

over a year ago

northampton

then I tell her to stand up and still with her back to us, ease her top down so that we can see bear back and then I tell her to cross her arms in front of her tits and to turn round and face us. Once she is all the way round I instruct her to drop her arms so we can see her nice round tits and hard nipples

By *ack Seat LoverTV/TS
over a year ago

Woking

Would love that!

over a year ago

northampton

I then instruct her to turn back round and pull her lingerie to the floor and step out of it. She immediately complies and I tel her to bend over again and she leans over the coffee table . I tell her that her legs are not wide enough apart and she shuffles her legs open so we can her beautiful arse hole and cunt lips. Not satisfied with this I tell her to lean further over so we can her tits hanging between her legs. I notice the guy next to me is starting to rub his cock through his trousers and it is huge and stiff.

I tell her that she is turning us on and she must lean lower and open her legs more so we can her juicy cunt lips

over a year ago

Mmmmmm

By *ita7Man
over a year ago

Kettering

Nice big stuffy here now!

over a year ago

northampton

once she is leaning right over I tell her to put her and on her arse cheek and pull it tight to one one side so we can see right up her arse hole.

I can see my male friend has a real hard cock now and I instruct beccy to turn round and get on her knees between his legs . I throw some cushions on the floor for her to kneel on and she pushes his legs apart. I instruct her t to undo his trousers and pull his cock out.

She slowly unzips his trousers and reaches inside his trousers and pulls out his large stiff cock that she proceeds to slowly stroke. She asks if she can suck it, I tell her that she can only do this when I give her permission.

She spits on his cock and starts to wank him instead, I tell him that if he wants he can rub her tits and he immediately reaches out and roughly starts to massage her tits

over a year ago

"one of our fun scenario's is to invite a guy around and have him sit and chat to us sitting opposite us whilst i run my hands over Beccys legs (she is fully clothed at this stage), just teasing him.

Then I tell her to go get us a couple of beers and instruct her to go to the bathroom where I have left her something to change into.

She goes away and me the guy have a chat and Beccy eventually re-enters the room dressed in black lacy lingerie with her hard nipples showing through the top and tight black lacy sides of the clothing pulling tight up into crotch. I instruct her to slowly turn round so us guys can see everything that she has to offer, all be it covered up at this stage. Then I instruct her to come and sit by me again.

Want me to continue ?"

please invite me around to carry out this one , its my dream .

By *eil189Man
over a year ago

Milton Keynes

Sounds great so far and wish I was the guy with you both. ??

over a year ago

northampton

I then tell her that she is to suck his cock and to make sure that she gets it all into her mouth and that I'm going to film it . She leans over and puts all of his long stiff cock into her mouth and immediately starts to gag on it. I tell her to keep going and I get my phone out and film her sucking on this guys cock, I tell her to lick his balls and suck on them as she wanks him off .

I get my cock out and tell her to continue sucking him whilst she wanks me. She immediately does as she is told.

I ask my male friend if he fancies giving beccy a fuck

By *otnew16Man
over a year ago

Dartford

Any couples in my area like to try this scenario??? I am willing to help out!

over a year ago

northampton

you want to hear more about this and how we moved on ?

over a year ago

Absolutely...great scenario and well written. Have you actually done this?

over a year ago

northampton

o yes and more than once - all true

By *hunderstruckMan
over a year ago

Northampton

"o yes and more than once - all true "

Do you want to do it again

Great

Keep it going

over a year ago

northampton

and of course he does. But before he does I tell him that I want some more good cock sucking shots and I tell him to stand up and tell beccy to keep on her knees so I can better as her head thrusts back and forth sucking his huge cock and wanking me off at the time as I film them.

I then tell her to stand up and bend back over the coffee the table and stick her arse out with her legs wide open

By *cotsguyyMan
over a year ago

Belfast

Fantastic! Would be an absolute dream come true.

over a year ago

northampton

I tell the guy to stand behind beccy and grab her hips and I tell Beccy to reach round behind herself and guide his hot stiff cock into her cunt. Telling her that she is going to fucked as I film it and immediately that he has cum I am going to take his place. She does as instructed and I tell to bend right over so he can get go access to her cunt with his cock. He grabs tight hold of hips and thrusts his cock deep into her and she moans as she feels his long hard cock go deep into her and she immedialty gets wet and tells him not to stop. All the time I am filming them both

By *hunderstruckMan
over a year ago

Northampton

"I tell the guy to stand behind beccy and grab her hips and I tell Beccy to reach round behind herself and guide his hot stiff cock into her cunt. Telling her that she is going to fucked as I film it and immediately that he has cum I am going to take his place. She does as instructed and I tell to bend right over so he can get go access to her cunt with his cock. He grabs tight hold of hips and thrusts his cock deep into her and she moans as she feels his long hard cock go deep into her and she immedialty gets wet and tells him not to stop. All the time I am filming them both "

By *udistnorthantsMan
over a year ago

Desborough

More please

over a year ago

northampton

if anyone wants another posting before I go out in 2 minutes let me know

By *udistnorthantsMan
over a year ago

Desborough

Yes please

By *hunderstruckMan
over a year ago

Northampton

"if anyone wants another posting before I go out in 2 minutes let me know "

Yes love it

Pity this site don't allow pics with stories

over a year ago

northampton

he starts to slow down and Beccy shouts at him not to be so selfish and to fuck her long, hard and fast. He obeys and thrusts his cock deep into her cunt with his balls slapping against her arse each time he does it. Beccy keeps moaning and just saying - yes, yes, yes. He eventually comes and withdraws his cock , Beccy makes to stand up but I tell her to keep bent over as I want my turn and I take his place . Pushing my doc roughly up her cunt and grabbing her hips. Our male friend is a quick to recover and I notice him wanking as I fuck Beccy, I tell her that she should not leave out our new friend and instruct her to turn her head so that she can take his cock in her mouth again. As I pound her from behind she is throwing her head back and forth sucking on his now rejuvenated hard cock

By *udistnorthantsMan
over a year ago

Desborough

Yummy

over a year ago

northampton

as I see our male friend cum I feel my hot cum spurt out my cock and feel the muscles around Beccys cunt tighten on my cock as she comes as well.

After our friend has left we decide that we must find something new to try and that will be my next story

By *ita7Man
over a year ago

Kettering

Great fantasy. Keep going.

over a year ago

northampton

and I say again it really did happen - no fantasy as did other fun times

By *udistnorthantsMan
over a year ago

Desborough

It's good to have intense meets like that

By *ita7Man
over a year ago

Kettering

I am happy to volunteer my services as I see lots of guys in the local area wanting to help out. Let me know!

over a year ago

"and I say again it really did happen - no fantasy as did other fun times"

could it happen again with me invited please .......

over a year ago

Amazing love it! Wish I could be there!

"as I see our male friend cum I feel my hot cum spurt out my cock and feel the muscles around Beccys cunt tighten on my cock as she comes as well.

After our friend has left we decide that we must find something new to try and that will be my next story"

Post new Message to Thread